Bigot Brigade Something Awful and Friends - The rollercoaster trainwreck embarassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
That sounds about right for troon communities. Just take a look at 4chan's /lgbt/, there's always going to be at least one /hrtgen/ thread in the catalog with lists of online pharmacies to buy HRT from and guides for taking it. Reddit also has it's own version called /r/transdiy and that got it's very own Daily Mail article because underage kids were being pressured into it.
This has been going on as far back as the Usenet days. That was back when gatekeeping was much more strict so I have no idea why they're doing it now.

Taking random unidentified pills from the internet is not a good idea but okay.

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This has been going on as far back as the Usenet days. That was back when gatekeeping was much more strict so I have no idea why they're doing it now.

Taking random unidentified pills from the internet is not a good idea but okay.
This was talked about a bunch of pages ago but there were some goon druggie stories posted and they were wild. Look up the phenazepam (or "da joose") stories in this thread or online. A bunch of goons decided to get high from a then-obscure Soviet benzo only to blackout hard and wake up finding out they had done some crazy ass shit.

Before the troon craze goons loved to get high on random ass drugs they found and that mentality carries over to DIY transitioning. Thanks to the rise of HRT pill mills though, the common advice on forums regarding that is to find one ASAP (because you'll literally die without HRT) and if you live nowhere near one then DIY it.

forums poster wow

kiwifarms.net
when i was younger and dumber i fell for the "diy trans" meme. when i eventually got an actual doctor/endocrinologist i found out how bad and dangerous the advice redditors and troons were giving was. my blood serum estradiol was over 5x what it should be and they had also convinced me to go on a bunch of meds that do nothing for transitioning except give you a really high brain tumor and breast cancer risk. thanks!

Here's a form given to FtMs, but you can imagine how similar this is for MtFs:
the one i signed wasn't even a single full page and my doctor seemed irritated that i took the time to read it.

the logic informed consent runs on is the same exceptional logic you'll hear from drug addicts when they talk about "harm reduction" the whole idea behind it is consenting to something you acknowledge is dangerous and bad for your health and exceptional because otherwise you'll kill yourself like the other 6 gorillion gatekept troons. its no different than walking into your doctor's office and saying you'll seppuku if they don't prescribe you meth. the only difference being we don't institutionalize troons when they do it. honest and genuine trannies should be able to talk to a therapist and prove it -- the whole thing exists to get prescriptions into the hands of sex pervert autogynephile hons and gay men with a fetish so naturally troons are all for it.

Last edited:

Coolio55

DON'T CALL LUIGI AT 3AM!! *OMG HE RICKROLLED ME*
kiwifarms.net
It's a high quality one, too, unlikely to be known by a rando.

Ironically, this old nerd joke is less ridiculous than some shit that's actually been invented since (hi Juicero).
I can't wait for the awesome rust reimplementation of xCoffee, waylandCoffee. My 7 cray supercomputers needed something to contribute their combined processing power and RAM to and I'll get a lovely 5 frames per minute with em'. :upboat: :gold:

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
I forgot to include pics of Rfc2324 in my last post, but as always, if I have a selfie any of the goons quoted in this thread, it's nice to give everyone a visual. I personally like thie first one for the MUA cringe, but the second shows off his wig so well.

View attachment 1142569
View attachment 1142570
Oh no, not another Sitcom reboot with them replacing the main character with a troon.
jerri.jpg

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
I forgot to include pics of Rfc2324 in my last post, but as always, if I have a selfie any of the goons quoted in this thread, it's nice to give everyone a visual. I personally like thie first one for the MUA cringe, but the second shows off his wig so well.

View attachment 1142569
View attachment 1142570
Ol' Faces of meth lookin' ass nigga
3 cartons a day lookin' ass nigga
10 miles of bad road going the wrong way lookin' ass nigga
Day job as a skeleton lookin' ass nigga
Don't need to get a costume for Halloween lookin' ass nigga
The Nightmare before Christmas lookin' ass nigga
Jack Skellington wearing Sally as a skin suit lookin' ass nigga
Refund from the surgeon lookin' ass nigga
Shit you can smell it through the screen lookin' ass nigga
The corner nigga told 'em to get clean lookin' ass nigga
'Hey Flo more coffee' truckstop waitress lookin' ass nigga
Gil Grisson droppin' a one liner beside them lookin' ass nigga
Cause he got found face down on a dirty-ass mattress lookin' ass nigga.

when i was younger and dumber i fell for the "diy trans" meme. when i eventually got an actual doctor/endocrinologist i found out how bad and dangerous the advice redditors and troons were giving was. my blood serum estradiol was over 5x what it should be and they had also convinced me to go on a bunch of meds that do nothing for transitioning except give you a really high brain tumor and breast cancer risk. thanks!
Not high enough apparently.

Last edited:

School of Fish

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1142569
View attachment 1142570
This person looks like one of those 'Before and After' meth addict photos. What an idiot.

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For context, informed consent clinics are essentially pill mills for HRT. You walk in, you sign off on HRT, and you walk out with drugs. While there's plenty of stories saying how great it is, out of curiosity to see what the process involves I looked for forms and some Tumblr poster delivered. Here's a form given to FtMs, but you can imagine how similar this is for MtFs:

View attachment 1141630View attachment 1141631View attachment 1141632

The difference between those "bigot gatekeepers" and an informed consent clinic is one will grill you over a period of time before putting you on life altering drugs. The other just wants you to sign before you can get drugs and glosses over the side effects. As that form is for FtMs, they're literally glossing over the side effects of a Schedule III controlled substance. You can then walk out with those titty skittles your troon friends brag about. A lot of respectable therapists are going to tread lightly with HRT because they want to make sure it's actually gender dysphoria and not a state of mind or depressive thoughts.
How is this legal? Why not informed consent for opioids too? Why have doctors confirm you actually have a mental illness before prescribing anti-depressants and “titty skittles”?

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Depressingly Rfc2324 actually passes better than most of the Goons i've seen. Also props for not being morbidly obese and not living in her own filth like most goons.
He looks better than most goons because he went with a natural hair color and style that fits the shape of his face, and applied makeup properly. Even the camera angles he used are far better than what most goons use.

Though it's still obvious from a mile away that that's a man. He's gotta get some rhinoplasty ASAP if he wants to look anything remotely like a woman.

The absolute state of goons: when not looking like a demented clown in drag is considered the upper echelon of passing as a woman.

How is this legal? Why not informed consent for opioids too? Why have doctors confirm you actually have a mental illness before prescribing anti-depressants and “titty skittles”?
Hell, something I've worried about is these psychos making it so much harder to get hormonal medicine, causing trouble for countless people who actually need it.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How is this legal? Why not informed consent for opioids too?
The infamous Florida pill mills were effectively informed consent clinics for opioids before the government shut them down.

No-one is going to shut down the hormone pill mills until a critical mass of people complaining about adverse effects is reached. That's going to take a while.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Ol' Faces of meth lookin' ass nigga
3 cartons a day lookin' ass nigga
10 miles of bad road going the wrong way lookin' ass nigga
Day job as a skeleton lookin' ass nigga
Don't need to get a costume for Halloween lookin' ass nigga
The Nightmare before Christmas lookin' ass nigga
Jack Skellington wearing Sally as a skin suit lookin' ass nigga
Refund from the surgeon lookin' ass nigga
Shit you can smell it through the screen lookin' ass nigga
The corner nigga told 'em to get clean lookin' ass nigga
'Hey Flo more coffee' truckstop waitress lookin' ass nigga
Gil Grisson droppin' a one liner beside them face down on a dirty mattress lookin' ass nigga.
Steve Buscemi putting on lipstick before going on a kill spree lookin ass nigga

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SWEET JESUS

Okay, I stand corrected. That actually did scare me a bit when I clicked.

I am going to assume that you are a man if you think that is properly applied.
I'll admit, I didn't look too closely. Staring at these freaks feels like staring into the abyss.

And yes, I've never applied makeup to myself or anyone else in my entire life. Still, that freak did do his makeup better than your average troon, so, that's.. something.