Bigot Brigade Something Awful and Friends - The roller-coaster train-wreck embarrassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant and its tick offspring like from Cloverfield

repentance

True & Honest Fan
1609650525082.png

Cut my dick into pieces

This is my last resort.
Who was that batshit insane Colombian guy who used to get permad 4-5 times a week on new accounts? I remember it going on for a few years at least. You'd always know it was him because he'd completely chimp out if you spelled Colombia wrong.

negativlad

Don't be a shit in my cut
Who was that batshit insane Colombian guy who used to get permad 4-5 times a week on new accounts? I remember it going on for a few years at least. You'd always know it was him because he'd completely chimp out if you spelled Colombia wrong.

Dare was pretty insane, like a true blue schizophrenic. Big-time account whale. I couldn't tell you if he was Colombian though. Another was electronicmaji, but I don't know anything about him.

Seraph84 is seemingly SA's biggest whale.

View attachment 1825846
That's certainly one way to spend your 600bux

Isn't doing a chargeback on a banned account (especially one banned so quickly) pretty much a slam dunk though? How much of that money is SA actually getting? I'm sure any credit card company will tell you to fuck off after a couple of those though.

also PussyJusConnoisser is a great username

If I remember right he had posts about age of consent in one of the bitcoin or star citizen threads. Everyone took it to mean he just wanted to hook up with minors.

ye, that happened in the bitcoin thread and got YOSPOS interested enough to dig up the dox on him that showed the guy did, in fact, get convicted and served time for messing with his 16-year old niece or something like that. either way, did not surprise me one iota when that came out and he just got perma'd nonstop after that for never shutting up lol. I guess he just can't help himself even now!

before that, he was a bigtime Star Citizen shill that somehow got linked to SA by the goons that tried to do another Goonswarm but gave up once it became obvious it was never gonna be anything more than the most expensive tech demo ever. I legit wonder, tho, if Seraph84 is still a devout SC fanboy nowadays...again, would not surprise me if he was, given how willing he still is to throw money at SA like this! the guy was born into this world a true-blue whale, no matter whom he gives all his shitcoins out to - Chris Roberts, Lowtax or now Jeffery...don't make no difference to him it seems.

Last edited:

GodsofPegana

This is what an ox looks like guys, it's not a cow
The bestest irony about troonkies is that they don't realize or refuse to admit to themselves that they'd be the literal first against the wall in their never going to happen utopias.
After the Bim Boms (the clown who was named that was the first the Bolsheviks killed after they got in power irc)

TinyKitty

True & Honest Fan
Dare was pretty insane, like a true blue schizophrenic. Big-time account whale. I couldn't tell you if he was Colombian though. Another was electronicmaji, but I don't know anything about him.

Dare was the itchymoms guy, right? He kept joining and posting these long schizo screeds with a link to his website at the end. The mods started changing the domain to itchymoms.com whenever he posted before they gassed the thread, because it made him completely flip out. Or was that someone else?

Debt is the one I remember. Don't fuck with Debt.

Hot Dawg

Dogs don't sweat.
That name rings a bell, although when I looked him up to confirm for sure I couldn't find any of his stuff. Maybe he scrubbed it all. It was probably him.
It was Dazzling Addar in the Yoshi's Story LP. As soon as I heard that voice I switched it off, completely ruined the commentary on what was already a bland game. The group shortly disbanded after that too. It's a shame, their DK64 LP was really good for the time.

There was another LPr that was huge in the screenshot scene, Azure Horizon or something like that. He got outed as a gay rapist and all of his stuff was scrubbed from the site. Good times.

YOSPOS Jeff just posted on the "are we actually going to finally ban Lowtax" issue.
Just a quick update - I have still not done this because I am still working on a State of The Forums post where I will outline the money we've made and our costs for the past couple months. I will announce the winner in there. Sorry it has been so slow - I was pretty afk for the holidays and shit got away from me.
Who's "we"?

Hot Dawg

Dogs don't sweat.
I remember DazzlingAddar’s abrupt transition, he also said something like “don’t ask about the voice” in the description of one of the later videos.
The combination of obnoxious noises coming from that video series was like nails on chalkboard. I think that was the last thing he ever did. Vicas and Geop jumped into Dark Souls around the same time and that took off.