Bigot Brigade Something Awful and Friends - The roller-coaster train-wreck embarrassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant and its tick offspring like from Cloverfield

Bins

LGBTQ+, BIPOC, Autistic, Nonbinary, infinitfat
!!! Donald Trump has now been permabanned on Something Awful !!!
:wall::wall::wall:

dtban3.png
dtban.png
dtban2.png

Something Awful

True & Honest Fan
I wonder if any of the people Lowtax and Logan hired for the front page last year got paid.
I remember some interview where Lowtax was poorly trying to explain why he doesn't pay his moderators. It was some absolutely retarded rationale like "people need to know mods are impartial, if someone was banned they might think the mod was just trying to meet a ban quota". Of course, the real answer should have been "these are people who will mutilate their genitals for e-cred, why would I need to PAY them?"

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
I m on my phone at the office but if you look at the lepers colony which is such a ablest name.

A dude was banned for being rather honest about how D&D works and give a + 60.

I just wonder if these bans plus 10000 days work to free these poor goons

I remember some interview where Lowtax was poorly trying to explain why he doesn't pay his moderators. It was some absolutely retarded rationale like "people need to know mods are impartial, if someone was banned they might think the mod was just trying to meet a ban quota". Of course, the real answer should have been "these are people who will mutilate their genitals for e-cred, why would I need to PAY them?"

it speaks depths that loweffort never considered not having a ban quota linked to pay and explictly spelling it out in their assigned duties.

Long Tongue Silver

Goes into places other tongues can't. Or won't.
Something vaguely ironic about janitors from a Web 1.0 website on life-support and borrowed time after years of continued neglect and shit moderation trying to lean off that less-than-zero cred for some ePoints on another far more successful piece of shit website.
You'd think Jack would know what the fuck a "Something Awful" was?