Bigot Brigade Something Awful and Friends - The roller-coaster train-wreck embarrassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant and its tick offspring like from Cloverfield

Back me up!

kiwifarms.net
That whole thread is hilarious, and extra hilarious that its in GiP of all places. It even got the massive goon projection and fake narrative all created in a goons own head.

SureThingBuddy.PNG

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
I had made the mistake of posting a dissenting, but correct, opinion in the ACAB thread regarding the Mi'Kiah shooting.

It seems that the howling retards in that thread just wrap themselves around the axle that she IS LITERALLY A CHILD and that she shouldn't have been shot 4 times. Never mind she was in the middle of trying to knife murder someone, and had already stabbed another girl.

To the morons of SA, I'm a ghoulish pro-child murder cop lover instead of a rational thinking adult. Oh, and since nobody could come up with any compelling or half-way intelligent replies, all anyone did was

- tell me to fuck back off to c-spam
- copy/pasted a tweet from some moron saying you should be wary of anyone defending the shooting of children
- or otherwise that I'm a ghoulish monster who is probably racist.
- suggested that I'm a pedo because lol, if you can't attack the argument you just call 'em a pedo

Once I realized I would just be talking into the wind I left the thread, but it seems that's against the forum rules! Idiot moderator and all around moron McNally probated me for 'defending the murder of children, and the rolling out of the thread.' I wasn't defending the shooting of children, but rather saying that if you don't want to get shot by cops, maybe don't be literally trying to murder someone when they roll up.

SA is retarded and hopeless. I hope jeffrey wanted a dumb echo chamber devoid of any diversity in thought, because it's what he bought.

Hi, welcome to what anyone with two eyes, a positive IQ, and a dislike of flavoraid realized 10 years ago. Good of you to join us. Recommend you post "nigger" a few times to limber up. Once you realize FYAD was never funny, you'll be ready to start posting.

You guys are really overthinking this whole Jeff “investment” thing. Jeff bought SA for the same reason Nic Cage bought a copy of Action Comics #1, because he’s a nerd who’s really into the subject matter. If it turns out to be a good investment, great, but that’s not either of their primary concerns.

I think there's two things going on.
The first is that if you bought SA for $200,000 and did nothing but let it continue to slowly die, you'd get your investment back in about three years. This us learning, having confirmed what we always knew: which is lowtax was earning a solid middle-class income from the forums even with the forums being as dead and as gay as they are. This not taking in account the Patreon money, adn this is while he was crying poverty and spending donations he'd solicited for forums improvements on goldbelly. The money that site generated, and has been wasted due to Pillhead shennigans is staggering.

The second is born of disbelief of how much money has gone through that website over the past two decades, with its Web 0.8 interface and shoestring code. Which is that even now if someone who wasn't a tankie cuck or pillhead deadbeat had taken over, how much money they could be making; I bet it wouldn't take much to get ads back to 30-40K.

That second point, as you correctly mention, is 100% irrelevant. As Jeffo (like Lowtax) isn't a "business man". He bought the site not to make money, but to be the big swinging dick owner of SA.
This leads to complete disbelief that not only did Jeff likely bend over and holler for Lowtax, but he that could turn this in to a profitable endeavor if he wasn't a complete cucked-out chode.

Last edited:

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like in Q4 20/21, the forums made about $15k in operating profit. That implies about $60k annually before taxes, but the excitement of the Taxman leaving and some fairly blatant begging during that period will have given the income a temporary boost. It also doesn't include the costs of fixing the forums hardware and software, which seems to have been substantial -

Oh god.

Look after radium got doxx by some hack or shit in 2008 or when ever. A tech savey goon worked on the site for about 6 months and got on "cloud servers" He also told lowtax the job was basically a full time things and what his rates were.

Richard saw no reason to go forward because hey he already reduced the over head while putt more money into fixing shit when he could get high.

my point being

THERE IS NO HARDWARE ANYMORE THERE ARE NO SERVERS TO SEAZE

THE MODS AND THERE APRIL FOOLS JOKE AND STEALING THE SERVERS FAILED FOR THAT REASON

Also since both his ex wives seem to know jeff I wonder if he clued them into the deal or if lowtax had to prived the sale agreement in discovery.

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
my point being

THERE IS NO HARDWARE ANYMORE THERE ARE NO SERVERS TO SEAZE

THE MODS AND THERE APRIL FOOLS JOKE AND STEALING THE SERVERS FAILED FOR THAT REASON

Also since both his ex wives seem to know jeff I wonder if he clued them into the deal or if lowtax had to prived the sale agreement in discovery.

You are incorrect per last data we got. The servers are virtualized but are running on colo'd hardware (previously) owned by SA LLC.
The DB server almost certainly runs some sort of passthrough to the disks for performance and likely couldn't be run on "cloud" servers unless it was prohibitively expensive ones.

Also, I agree that very likely Maplewife's legal team knows about money transfer to Lowtax because Jeffo allowed for it be divulged to them.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
That whole thread is hilarious, and extra hilarious that its in GiP of all places. It even got the massive goon projection and fake narrative all created in a goons own head.

View attachment 2116641
Ah yes let me get within stabbing distance to an angry person with a bladed weapon so I can non-violently throw them on the pavement- A Sensible Human Being

LITERALLY A NAZI

kiwifarms.net
Little Miss Stabby’s foster dad yelled out “She’s just a child” after punt kicking a presumed teenager in the face.

Fucking dindu's are something else.

Why did Mi'kiah use a knife? Why not just her fists? If you're gonna moan about the cop using lethal force against lethal force, I'm going to remind you that it didn't have to be had mi'kiah not attempted to knife murder someone.

But that's rayciss on SA.

break these cuffs

THANK YOU AJ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
that thread is blowing my mind. there are peopel saying everything from the girl with a knife was only stumbling towards the girl in pink, to that the girl in pink being stabbed in the neck with the attacker being arrested after the fact would have been a prefered outcome. or the people who refuse to watch teh video but still have dumb opinions on what shoulda been done

there are issues with police but being so ride or die acab that you think the cop was itchin to see dead black peopl in that instance means you must be some level of willfuly ignorant. if thats what he wanted he could of done nothing at all
ACABs are unironically based because they support niggers murdering each on by the thousands without government intervention.

Fish Boss

kiwifarms.net
Weekend Web will never return. The sites it used to mock are well and truly off limits now.
which means any attempt to 'bring weekend web back' end up being whingey idpol bullshit. making fun of babyfurs that want to fuck animals is now kink shaming and laughing at fatties proudly eating themselfs to death is 'punching down'. it would just end up being screen shots of dumb people who just have the wrong politics, which as i said is lame, gay, and boooooo riiiiiing.

The Grognard

kjeh kjeh räh
kiwifarms.net
ACABs are unironically based because they support niggers murdering each on by the thousands without government intervention.
They will still bitch about the police no matter what the police chooses to do. Inaction is negligence and action is brutality. There's no real incentive to try and please these people because they do not desire to be pleased in the first place since they like being self-righteously angry above all.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
They will still bitch about the police no matter what the police chooses to do. Inaction is negligence and action is brutality. There's no real incentive to try and please these people because they do not desire to be pleased in the first place since they like being self-righteously angry above all.
It's the standard woke bullshit double bind. Like silence is violence but shut the fuck up whitey.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
which means any attempt to 'bring weekend web back' end up being whingey idpol bullshit. making fun of babyfurs that want to fuck animals is now kink shaming and laughing at fatties proudly eating themselfs to death is 'punching down'. it would just end up being screen shots of dumb people who just have the wrong politics, which as i said is lame, gay, and boooooo riiiiiing.
It would be the sequel to Fundies Say the Darnedest Things.