Bigot Brigade Something Awful and Friends - The roller-coaster train-wreck embarrassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant and its tick offspring like from Cloverfield

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
That whole thread is hilarious, and extra hilarious that its in GiP of all places. It even got the massive goon projection and fake narrative all created in a goons own head.

View attachment 2116641
"He should have just waited for the POOR YOUNG CHILD to finish stabbing another child in the throat and then calmly asked her to stop. The POOR YOUNG CHILD probably worked out all of her bloodlust at that point, having fought and stabbed several people already."

"Also I didn't watch the video but here's my specific opinion about the Cop's distance to the target, the target's distance to the victim, and what he should have done".

Holy fucking shit, what a complete moron.

Vegansgotokfc

kiwifarms.net
I didn't watch the video and aren't a cop, but after playing Cyberpunk 2077 for nearly 10 hours I feel they really shouldn't have invested in the High Noon skill.

Can I also just point out the sheer pile of shit that is IK/mods wanting to get a niche in the leper colony by getting a 'theme'. I mod the car forum so I'll post pics of cars, I'm Rarity so I'll post the same picture ad ad nauseam forever as it might replace my excuse for a personality.

God bring the animated .gifs of KoalaMarch back. At least they changed rather than being repeated over and over. Cunts.

LITERALLY A NAZI

kiwifarms.net
Remember Doctor Jizzmopper? That was one heck of a salty faggot.
No please do tell.
Can I also just point out the sheer pile of shit that is IK/mods wanting to get a niche in the leper colony by getting a 'theme'. I mod the car forum so I'll post pics of cars, I'm Rarity so I'll post the same picture ad ad nauseam forever as it might replace my excuse for a personality.

God bring the animated .gifs of KoalaMarch back. At least they changed rather than being repeated over and over. Cunts.
What animated gifs?

Last edited by a moderator:

Manah

aaaa
kiwifarms.net
Actually looking at it, if he actually applied all the features he wants (and paid front page writers the going rate) and all the permabanned posters stopped attemping to re-reg he'd be in the red quickly. Assuming he's using this for part of his income.

Either way it's fucked. Nobody is going to pay $10 to get banned for saying a rude word in 2021.

Goons are addicts, they have to go back to get their fix.

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Goons are addicts, they have to go back to get their fix.

I would agree with you....but after ZDR melted down and FAU when crazy with handing out permas for anything everything. It does break the cycle.

Then the ban plus 30 days are also an issue yes the hanger ons have like a few sock accounts but goons are waaay over invested in their post counts.

In short the mods do every fucking they the can to cure goons of their addiction. Not to mention there is now dicords now to have power struggles.

And finally after their post counts you have some truly unhinged goons who will basically keep a spread sheet and keep track of anyone doing the slightest wrong think.

All jeff has to do is look at the number reregs to know this

And the fact he stopped politcal toxxxs says all you need to know.

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What does this tell you? Do you mean 'if so and so is elected ban me' or whatever? What does doing away with that say about jeff?

Were you around for helldump?

For those not in the know back in the mid 00 there was a sub forum called helldump where goons roasted other goons think of it like a last man standing where every week they had garbage day where those who posted in helldump got to vote off one their own

So what happens when all the low hanging friut gets banned the result is the sub fucking eats it own.

Staking your account in the D&D forum used to be a good way to deflect the idea that your trolling or "arguing in bad faith"

What the stopping of political toxx s in D&D tells me is that people arent coming back and Jeff knows it.

Normally you would want to grow your community run some adds and generate content.

Instead it been lord of flies for like 15 plus years

TurdFondler

kiwifarms.net
Helldump was fantastic and would have existed in some permutation or another eventually. The weirdos that populated SA at the time were absolutely unbelievable. It was a great look at what goons were really like. The real problem was that helldump had superstar posters who were essentially untouchable and it just turned into bullying.

It was definitely the beginning of the end of SA, though.

Weekend web couldn't exist because there aren't that many bad websites anymore. Exploring the web sucks now.

TurdFondler

kiwifarms.net
Pastor Travis was my favorite thread ever. Crazy narcissistic high schooler who wrote fanfic about himself and wore a shirt with his own face on it. Had mutton chops and a neckbeard. He only like hotdogs when they were microwaved.

And everyone with usernames starting with "Darth" turning out to be almost identical skinny fat perverts.

LITERALLY A NAZI

kiwifarms.net
Were you around for helldump?

For those not in the know back in the mid 00 there was a sub forum called helldump where goons roasted other goons think of it like a last man standing where every week they had garbage day where those who posted in helldump got to vote off one their own

So what happens when all the low hanging friut gets banned the result is the sub fucking eats it own.

Staking your account in the D&D forum used to be a good way to deflect the idea that your trolling or "arguing in bad faith"

What the stopping of political toxx s in D&D tells me is that people arent coming back and Jeff knows it.

Normally you would want to grow your community run some adds and generate content.

Instead it been lord of flies for like 15 plus years

I remember helldump but only 2 threads.

Groverhaus and the mytarous thread, where this absolute dweeb posted his every day carry and it was a *TON* of shit. Other than that I never paid attention.

The helldump thread titled "post here everytime 3 olives talks about how gay and rich he is" was great.

Fuck imagine helldump, dumping on the troons.

Lol i remember that faggot. So many faggots and retards in my almost 20 years on that forum.

spinal gas chamber

kiwifarms.net
Groverhaus and the mytarous thread, where this absolute dweeb posted his every day carry and it was a *TON* of shit.

Groverhaus was great but I thought that takedown was FYAD? Maybe helldump, I don’t remember. The mytarous thing, was it that idiot with the glock and NASA shirt and network cable tester and all that shit?