Bigot Brigade Something Awful and Friends - The roller-coaster train-wreck embarrassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant and its tick offspring like from Cloverfield

Back me up!

kiwifarms.net
FIRE was originally a helldump thread guy too. Is he still on SA?
Ha ha no, he left the forums after being made fun of way to many times for a legendary post defending a groomer H-Game (Princess Maker) and then tooned out (leaving behind a wife and stable job as a teacher). Last I heard he got thrown out and was raising a fuss over a women's shelter refusing to left him in but that was years ago.

Hell dump was worth it for a little bit since SA was SOOOOOOO big it had a ton of deviants that needed to be purge...but then like everyone mentioned once the low hanging fruit was gone it just turned to the unpopular people/opinions.

TurdFondler

kiwifarms.net
I will never forget SkDCAh2.jpgYvFgeTb.jpg

Blimp

Abused by SWERFers
kiwifarms.net
SA pedo #42069 update: uwu A Thing™ happened and Kiwifarmer FYAD bigots started calling me a pedophile for literally no reason?? I can't????

11.png33.png
343424.png

"Shit from KF", i.e. literally your entire public posting history

To this day, I still don't understand how furries think loli/shota with an animal head is somehow more acceptable to get-off to in public compared to standard loli/shota, Discord's been looking the other way on the cub problem since inception, and it isn't considered a black mark on some of the more prolific artists to have a Baraag profile on the side, aka "Mastodon for pedos". I'm sure there's absolutely nothing damning about the fact you like cub-centric artists that just happened to be outed as pedos into the real thing

44.png747478.png

And lets not forget about the obsession with openly-bragging about being into diapers and ageplay before a regular ban shut him up (temporarily)

77777.png555333.pngi88988.png

KINKSHAMING

KINKSHAMING.png

Despite a really blatant internet trail, the fact this was a recent perma just goes to show you how SA gives these people a pass if they're popular posters, and it took a public callout and actual disgust (followed by instructions to drop it) for anything to happen

ADTRW (and quite possibly a decent chunk of SA) has the same problem, and is practically an extension of ANN. You're expected to shut up and listen to the VERY real problems Berserk and Goblin Slayer have, lest you get dogpiled and/or shitcanned, but it's a-okay to watch/gush over Fate lolibait spinoff Prisma Illya, to the point where you can be "the token creepy weirdo funposter obsessing over Illya", this is also just the most blatant goon into Prillya, the Fate thread has plenty of people who merely hide their power levels, but still have a great time and zero problems with Space Flower

3523525555.png

space-flower.png

Yes, this dude has been reported, and yes, he's still very much an active poster

When the Berserk thread veered into Durankichat however, that was when people had to put their foot down on wanton pedophilia, and as of now, the Berserk thread is a lot of people decrying it as gross and hecking yikes!!!!

232323233.png12422222.png
2222333333.png

PRIORITIES

Last edited:

Bins

LGBTQ+, BIPOC, Autistic, Nonbinary, infinitfat
kiwifarms.net
After how many years, Jeffery finally added Dark Mode, a major plus from the era Lowtax.

sa.png

He also set up a Patron just for Something Awful. Currently ranking in an extra $800 a month for just existing. Smart move imo. Or at least made it more apparent.
Patreon

sapatron.png

p1.png

p2.png

p3.png

2k a month to be a VIP at Gooncon lol

Last edited:

Goodbye Horses

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After how many years, Jeffery finally added Dark Mode, a major plus from the era Lowtax.

View attachment 2125399

He also set up a Patron just for Something Awful. Currently ranking in an extra $800 a month for just existing. Smart move imo
Patreon

View attachment 2125404

View attachment 2125412
View attachment 2125413
View attachment 2125414

Now he just needs an opioid addiction and a wife or two to cheat on with unstable internet groupies.

break these cuffs

THANK YOU AJ
kiwifarms.net
Ha ha no, he left the forums after being made fun of way to many times for a legendary post defending a groomer H-Game (Princess Maker) and then tooned out (leaving behind a wife and stable job as a teacher). Last I heard he got thrown out and was raising a fuss over a women's shelter refusing to left him in but that was years ago.

Hell dump was worth it for a little bit since SA was SOOOOOOO big it had a ton of deviants that needed to be purge...but then like everyone mentioned once the low hanging fruit was gone it just turned to the unpopular people/opinions.
Fire is @Buffalo Bill. He came here to drop dime on Phil and got a thread himself. He's living in Chicago painting Warhammer minis and leeching off of his mother. Here's the last full body pic I think we have of him from 2019. He's the fat blob on up front on the right. The troon behind him also has a thread.

rompers5.PNG

The Fatriarchy

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2125399

He also set up a Patron just for Something Awful. Currently ranking in an extra $800 a month for just existing. Smart move imo. Or at least made it more apparent.
Patreon

View attachment 2125404

View attachment 2125412
View attachment 2125413
View attachment 2125414

How much of a sped do you have to be to make a dozen spending tiers where nothing changes?

Dick Justice

Redditors get the rope
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That has to be least comfortable carry method ever. Might as well replace the surefire with a stungun for how pleasant it is constantly poking your back. And lol at carrying fucking Matrix shades like you're Keanu Reeves.
How much of a sped do you have to be to make a dozen spending tiers where nothing changes?
Why try when you'll get paid either way?

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guess who has their own thread here?

Gestalt Writhe

OUT FOR A JOG OUT FOR A JOG OUT FOR A JOG OUT FOR
kiwifarms.net
Guess who has their own thread here?

772 pages.

This forum is like a seeing a relative on an episode of Hoarders.