Bigot Brigade Something Awful and Friends - The roller-coaster train-wreck embarrassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant and its tick offspring like from Cloverfield

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, he's a white male.

you d think that

josh.jpg

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
What's fucked up is that Lotax LOVES feet. It's like the Twilight Zone or something.

Consider the case of one Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka. A disappointing study of always wanting the next things without appreciating what you had. An addicted manchild who lavished attention on others' feet, while neglecting the ones he had attached to his own ankles. A case of a man losing both his soul and his soles. Condemned to a life of licking peanut butter from batteries, now he finds that he has to live with the damage to his nerves caused one too many on-the-shitter games of angry birds... in a bathroom otherwise known as the Domestic Violence Zone.

Last edited:

Gestalt Writhe

OUT FOR A JOG OUT FOR A JOG OUT FOR A JOG OUT FOR
kiwifarms.net
Of course McNally has a piece of a class action lawsuit against US Gov't/3M over fucking earplugs.

Why are so many POG veterans such tremendous faggots? You never had to kill anyone, you got free college, and nobody tested nuclear weapons on you. Shut the fuck up.

edit: I never killed anyone but don't hold that against me

LITERALLY A NAZI

kiwifarms.net
So get this The duggar thread in GBS about how josh Duggar got busted for CP, Do you think the goons will comeout with a defense of Josh? Because they are also pedo's?

That or how somehow it's tied to systemic racism because it's all anybody talks about on that shithole forum full of piss baby faggots.

McNally was in the service? What the fuck did that retard do, supply clerk at 29 palms?

Gestalt Writhe

OUT FOR A JOG OUT FOR A JOG OUT FOR A JOG OUT FOR
kiwifarms.net
That or how somehow it's tied to systemic racism because it's all anybody talks about on that shithole forum full of piss baby faggots.

McNally was in the service? What the fuck did that retard do, supply clerk at 29 palms?
Spouse of a veteran. The ear plugs did nothing against the rhythmic aural assault of his wife getting bottom'd out by Motor T.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

William S. Sessions

"WINNERS DON'T USE DRUGS"
kiwifarms.net

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe that richard despite "running" a website for 20 years doesnt know shit about hosting a website.

I think radium had those "skills" lol not really

I wonder if jeff is behing this "sister site" as way to get lowtax off his back or happy so he doesnt doxx him.

I really really doubt jeff is free from richard and this is odd timing right after the Protective order on the escrow account

fuck I bet richard thinks having a new "buisness" lol its the same llc will allow him to play games with the court.

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
I believe that richard despite "running" a website for 20 years doesnt know shit about hosting a website.

I think radium had those "skills" lol not really

I wonder if jeff is behing this "sister site" as way to get lowtax off his back or happy so he doesnt doxx him.

I really really doubt jeff is free from richard and this is odd timing right after the Protective order on the escrow account

fuck I bet richard thinks having a new "buisness" lol its the same llc will allow him to play games with the court.

My guess on the timing is that Lowtax had some sort of non-compete in his deal with Jeff-o. Either no competing effort within 6-12 months, or possibly he couldn't start anything until his access to SA.com was fully removed; aka the load-bearing Lowtax account was perma'd. I could be way off, but timing seems about right to me.

Last edited:

proteus4994

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My guess on the timing is that Lowtax had some sort of non-compete in his deal with Jeff-o. Either no competing effort within 12 months, or possibly he couldn't start anything until his access to SA.com was fully removed; aka the load-bearing Lowtax account was perma'd. I could be way off, but timing seems about right to me.
If this wasn’t someone as amazingly lazy as Lowtax, I might agree with you, but I think this is sheer coincidence spurred on by lawyer bills and court settlements.

agility_

kiwifarms.net
Lmao at the idea of a "forward thinking, organized, energetic entrepeneur lowtax". He'd have better luck opening a talk radio youtube channel with underage helldump megaposter and selfless victim extraordinaire Chelsea Van Valkenburg aka old uncle anime.

Baggywrinkle

kiwifarms.net
Lowtax probably “applied“ for some jobs - ie, emailed people like Yahtzee begging for work (“I made you successful and you owe me!!”) - but that didn’t work so he needs to hurry up and leverage the minuscule amount of relevance he has left. Funny that most of his signal boosting (for lack of a better term) comes from the farms.