Bigot Brigade Something Awful and Friends - The roller-coaster train-wreck embarrassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant and its tick offspring like from Cloverfield

Coolio55

<(0_0<) <(0_0)> (>0_0)> KIRBY DANCE
kiwifarms.net
Still waiting on that VALIDATION article after Lowtax had a good dunking cry on Twitter at Notch. Maybe he can go cry again at Notch for a pity job?
Notch article is coming any day now ...but it's a DOUBLE BILL OF OWNAGE.
Let's just say that 'ol Taxman has an ace up his sleeve for the second article...

GAME OVAR 9000!!!! RETURN OF JEFFK LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
Lowtax probably “applied“ for some jobs - ie, emailed people like Yahtzee begging for work (“I made you successful and you owe me!!”) - but that didn’t work so he needs to hurry up and leverage the minuscule amount of relevance he has left. Funny that most of his signal boosting (for lack of a better term) comes from the farms.

That is probably about the summary of it, and was told (Either straight up or backchannel) that they discovered he was canceled and were not comfortable hiring him with all the baggage he brings.

Richard needs follow Shmorky's example and troon out. Once he is a noble protected troon, he can have google scrub all history related to his Deadname. He'll have a clean slate, and all he'll have to do to keep it clean is not to do a domestic abuse to anymore women, and probably just swear off all crazy internet thot-feet.
So I guess never mind.

Or almost just as likely, he's looking for jobs because if he doesn't the judge is going have him charged with trying to evade child support, doesn't care that he's not getting them but never pass up a chance to beg for some pity bucks to score a few more ambien.

Long Tongue Silver

Breaks bucks other buck breakers can't. Or won't.
kiwifarms.net
If Notch ever touches anything SA-related again with his money, it would be the purchase of SA as a spite purchase with his fat stacks of fuck-you money towards all the people there who hate him.
SA is no longer Lowtax's domain, so fat chance of that happening. If I had Notch-level stacks, I wouldn't give a fuck about SA or anything else Lowtax does.

Big Nasty

CYBERGUNT 2021
kiwifarms.net
The infamous "tlod u i was hardcore" post by some kid doing a stunt that eventually proved fatal, was that on SA

ellroy

kiwifarms.net
No, that was on IRC. I remember that vividly because everyone was saying that shit for a few years afterwards. Dude basically OD'd on cam iirc.
Yeah it was great, his junkie friends were all laughing at first and then some of them got worried when they figured out he really did ingest all those drugs. One guy was giving him instructions on how to call poison control. The others started debating whether or not calling 911 would highlight their activities and make them vulnerable to a police search.

All in all, don’t try to make friends on IRC, especially on a junkie chat channel.

Bins

LGBTQ+, BIPOC, Autistic, Nonbinary, infinitfat
kiwifarms.net
Jeffery continues to show his business prowess by planning a frontpage relaunch later this summer.

loly.jpg

The Grognard

kjeh kjeh räh
kiwifarms.net
They're probably trying to go for a similar thing as The hard times or The onion. Of course, that leads to the question of why people would go to SA when they can go to those other sites.
This is quite an optimistic estimate. What this most likely will result in is sincere articles about why [random video game character] is -ist and other assorted film school reject tier "cultural critiques", thinly veiled with a very goony style of "humor" to own the chuds.

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine trying to generate content in 2021 and not having it be video/audio content.

to be fair shmorky did make the flash tub.

richards content interms of his monkey cheese writting was trash at a time where the internet was trash.

vloging or youtubing for richard or jeff just wont translate so best they stick to articles and to be fair its low effort and low cost.

Long Tongue Silver

Breaks bucks other buck breakers can't. Or won't.
kiwifarms.net
to be fair shmorky did make the flash tub.

richards content interms of his monkey cheese writting was trash at a time where the internet was trash.

vloging or youtubing for richard or jeff just wont translate so best they stick to articles and to be fair its low effort and low cost.
Imagine goons trying to make relevant video/audio content. Either we end up with boring Lowtax-grade Gaming Garbage shit or something epically cringeworthy.