Bigot Brigade Something Awful and Friends - The roller-coaster train-wreck embarrassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant and its tick offspring like from Cloverfield

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does it show the probated image or the ban image on the top layer? I can't remember anymore and i really wanna believe that these people don't instantly re-reg.

lepercolony.jpg

He cant re reg because the default now is a ban +30 day probation which I call bullshit on.

ellroy

kiwifarms.net
She posted her tits within the last couple of years and got banned for it. I'm pretty sure the image has been posted in this thread.
To my recollection it’s just edited photos with her nipples covered up. Her actual nudes haven’t been posted.

FunPosting101

Ebin posting only. No other posts allowed. :DDDD
kiwifarms.net
There is an increasingly-growing borderline segment of SA that believes they're being banned for quality political opinions such as "the Tiananmen square massacre literally didn't happen" because the DEEP STATE has infiltrated the administration and is dead-set on squashing CSPAM-grade leftism because they're making the aging D&D Communards mad

First, a little backstory: rotating GBSFM DJ and overall schizo Cuppy Tea, one of many broken by Epstein, who thinks that UFO's are harassing him for coming too close to DA TROOF

View attachment 2276752

Extensive alien proof here:

Who thinks that watching the first season of True Detective on LSD let him minmax his Insight stat

View attachment 2276778

Who thinks a shadow cabal is out to get him via secret protocols ASUS injects into every AC68U

View attachment 2276781
View attachment 2276780

Who thinks that Hitler started WW2 to activate his Behelit

View attachment 2276787

Who thinks that Pokemon Go is a psyop to turn teenagers into walking CCTV drones

View attachment 2276796

All topped-off with a persecution complex that's been overhauled due to drugs upping his anxiety beyond human levels

View attachment 2276808
View attachment 2276809

Naturally, CSPAM threw a shitfit when he was perma'd, and to this day still believe it was a joint mod/CIA op to remove him for getting too close to the truth. The first thing they did was pull a DUDE GET ON DISCORD so his schizo ramblings about a mod conspiracy could further-enable CSPAM's lust for persecution on a dying forum

View attachment 2276838View attachment 2276841
View attachment 2276846View attachment 2276849

So whenever you're curious about where the mods = cops discourse comes from, the evidence is from people like this. Considering that one half of the entire mod staff was in agreement that LF needed to be nuked as early as McCaine's mystery protection from the other half of the mod staff, CSPAM is absolutely in that phase of the talks by now, since in addition to screaming that the mods are glowing, they're now upping the accusantion ante to "all mods are pedos". Although it's not like there aren't a thousand other reasons to nuke it, as CSPAM especially takes pride in grooming people to be even more paranoid and unhinged in a "makes local news" kinda way, and unlike Lowtax, Jeff is scared shitless of cutting people like this off. The problem once again is the mod staff is divided between enabling and nuking, with an overarching fear of being doxed on Discord the same way prior mods who cut them off were

Both LF and CSPAM are repeating the same history, really: goons elevate loud white noise a la Larry, Cuppy, etc. into protected posters "everyone likes", and do their best to turn it into a color revolution when they get perma'd for being the off-meds retards they are
This is all very interesting but my main takeaway from this is that the mods over there are banning all the funny crazy people and leaving all the boring ones to endlessly make unfunny posts about dumb bullshit.

Unpure

You can not silence this dogs bark
kiwifarms.net
So he's ok with CERTAIN people with checkered pasts posting on the forums, for instance mass murderers, but NOT those who fall under the ever widening and nebulous classification of "sexpest" or "nazi". Glad they have a true intellectual at the helm.

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its cute how they tried to address the whole digging someone post history to find months if not years old post to report, by having a it has to be within two weeks for action to be taken.

Of course they never stick with it.

Blimp

Abused by SWERFers
kiwifarms.net
This is all very interesting but my main takeaway from this is that the mods over there are banning all the funny crazy people and leaving all the boring ones to endlessly make unfunny posts about dumb bullshit.
Resident schizoposters are fun in theory if it's someone like saint Terry, but the only schizos allowed on SA are leftist politix goons who form suicide-baiting clusters to avoid bans, and in addition to the fact that trolling them gets you an "ableism" probe/ban, they're always posting dumb shit like "secret Nazi pricetags are real!"

111.jpg22.jpg

The only reason Cuppy got banned is because he invoked Jews in his rants and othered a lot of the "as a Jew, I" crew, which is a no-no, despite the tone CSPAM Israel threads project. People also decided to label him an op, and when loud radicals/schizos get a little too embarassing, CSPAM has a routine where they dogpile them as feds/cops trying to undermine da forumz revolution so mods can deal with them

Learned Hand

kiwifarms.net
Goon doesn't wear helly hansen becuase of the HH lol. A store by me had a helly hansen windbreaker with no price tag and I thought it was sweet, I asked the price and it was like $350. I can sharpie-on my own HH onto a jacket easily. (would've bought it if it was 1488.00)
Goons don't wear HH because goons don't go outside, and if they did, they'd realize HH was worth every penny.

And the subtle imagery of every wealthy ski resort goons can't afford to enter using HH as their official uniforms touches on a lot of schizo issues goons could fill threads about.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
Resident schizoposters are fun in theory if it's someone like saint Terry, but the only schizos allowed on SA are leftist politix goons who form suicide-baiting clusters to avoid bans, and in addition to the fact that trolling them gets you an "ableism" probe/ban, they're always posting dumb shit like "secret Nazi pricetags are real!"
Prester Jane used to get dunked on pretty hard but that was when SA was still somewhat good.

His posts about how Hurricane Harvey would dredge up runoff from chemical plants, spread it around and turn Houston into an uninhabitable wasteland were awesome.

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Prester Jane used to get dunked on pretty hard but that was when SA was still somewhat good.

His posts about how Hurricane Harvey would dredge up runoff from chemical plants, spread it around and turn Houston into an uninhabitable wasteland were awesome.

prester is such an interesting case.

He was in a abusive house hold, part of a strange fundie cult, mentally ill and at certain points homeless His posts about the texas homeless center and homeless culture were honestly entertaining informative and when he got put on meds for his schizo issues and posted about how the meds took away his feeling of being special aka chosen by god, he had a good thread explaining the psychology of "authoritarians" from his broken mind.

Then he trooned out and you know what? just like iron rose he wasnt an annoying faggot about it.

He also got banned in every DnD style purge by the now banned DnD tankie.