Bigot Brigade Something Awful and Friends - The roller-coaster train-wreck embarrassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant and its tick offspring like from Cloverfield

• DDoS is active again.

Compositesludge

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, apparently a blizzard woman killed herself because co-workers wouldnt stop bantering about sex and someone ran after her with a buttplug i think then the entirety of California declared war on Blizzard.

It's a shame that she and California perceived it that way. My intuition is that they're reacting to what is fundamentally a sense of risque humor on the co-worker's part.

Christ almighty I hope the people I talked to actually don't believe that it's an excuse for anything. I feel disgusting just typing those above sentences. I think my takeaway is the same as theirs must be - tribalism can lead to some serious shit!

Edit: I reached out to the person who said that and it turned out they actually weren't proud of it and admitted that they made a serious mistake. I think it's good to remember that, for all we do talking about lolcows and stuff, sometimes people can change and grow. I'm so happy that's what happened in this case. I'm leaving this post up as a reminder to myself to not jump to conclusions and that faith in people might not always be misplaced.

Last edited:

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net

Hybrid Icing

kiwifarms.net
lol somebody actually tried it

vire rat.png

Apparently vilerat staying on the mod list is basically like a Jefferson Davis statue in the middle of the forums.

You

kiwifarms.net
Was the Blizzard woman at least cute?
Good enough they were passing around her nudes during a holiday party. She killed herself during an international business trip when her supervisor brought some buttplugs with him to harass her with between meetings. It takes some pretty dedicated harassment to load up your flight luggage with buttplugs. Respect.

State of California's claims are pretty lol.

"Female employees.. are subjected to a “pervasive frat boy workplace culture,” including “cube crawls,” in which male employees “drink copious amounts of alcohol as they crawl their way through various cubicles in the office"

Female employees allege being held back from promotions because of the possibility they might become pregnant, being criticized for leaving to pick their children up from daycare, and being kicked out of lactation rooms so male colleagues could use the room for meetings, the complaint says.

The agency alleges male employees play video games during the workday while delegating responsibilities to female employees, engage in sexual banter, and joke openly about rape, among other things.

Female employees working for the World of Warcraft team noted that male employees and supervisors would hit on them, make derogatory comments about rape, and otherwise engage in demeaning behavior, the agency alleges."

Aged to perfection. The two guys mocking her in the video are among the top mentioned in the lawsuit.

Last edited: