• “The Fuck people, do you want to take down the Farms or not?”

Something Awful and FriendsThe rollercoaster trainwreck embarassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant.

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by *Asterisk*, May 20, 2015.

1. Took me a bit to find him, can't remember his forum name, but it's this guy. Kevin Ray Underwood. Kidnapped a 10-year-old, raped her, cut her up and was also found with barbecue equipment because he planned to eat her.

http://murderpedia.org/male.U/u/underwood-kevin.htm

Guess his SA username was "mok".

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    #7721 TheGreatCitracett, Dec 7, 2017 at 6:53 AM
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017 at 6:58 AM
    TheGreatCitracett

TheGreatCitracett Assburger in Paradise

kiwifarms.net
  2. Yeah that's the one. Well done :like:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    polonium

polonium By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. lol fucking sagebrush still virtue signaling in that dead gay forum

seeing troon platoon take over yospos was pretty funny, you think youve seen numales but then they go an prostrate themselves to champion every lunatic tranny who even glanced at the forum to demonstrate their wokeness

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  4. All the surgery in the world won't change the fact that he's like 6 foot 8 and built like Shrek. I'd almost feel bad for someone that unfortunate, but he's such an obnoxious fucker that I just can't bring myself to.

14505c0928ec6fc3c601d2be0131050e63c0d27e.jpg

• Informative x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Islamic Content x 1
    • Horrifying x 1
    TheGreatCitracett

TheGreatCitracett Assburger in Paradise

kiwifarms.net
  5. Sorry for OT but Andromeda actually had a token trans character? Holy shit I knew the game was a pandering mess but there was so much wrong with its production that I don't think I ever even heard this part.

• Winner Winner x 2
    Alec Benson Leary

Alec Benson Leary Creator of Asperchu
    Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  6. Hah, it gets even better than that. At least the shoehorning in was a reasonable backstory. But that didn't satisfy the trans community, with their own particular quasi-religious dogmas!

http://www.usgamer.net/articles/mas...ansgender-character-backfires-on-social-media

• Winner Winner x 5
    Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Harbinger of Kali Yuga I've seen the future, brother. IT IS MURDER.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Sagebrush is proof the only good tranny is a self-harming one

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    TiggerNits

TiggerNits Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Lowtax is in bad shape. Also, his mother has some rare disease and is fucked.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    jace821

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. The Penn Gillette Factory has turned out a lot of defective models in the last couple of decades.

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  10. I'm glad Lowtax is completely unable to property run a consumer-focused business. He's fucked, financially. Hope you enjoyed the money you scammed people out of, Lowtax--bankrupcy is SERIOUS BUSINESS!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net

11. Here is some nightmare reading about it if you get bored.

Edit: Fixed link

• Informative Informative x 2
    #7731 CharlesBarkley, Dec 7, 2017 at 1:47 PM
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017 at 2:04 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  12. People on the forums still haven't figured out that it's Lowtax who isn't making enough money and not the forums. The forums easily pay for themselves. Everytime there is a thread complaining about money problems or whatever people are trying to figure out how to make the forums profitable and talking about how Lowtax had to take $10,000 out to "Cover bills."

He never said what bills. He just keeps saying that revenue is down. Goons seem to want to think that the forums are operating in the negative and Lowtax is somehow propping them up with the magical source of income that allows him to be unemployed, pay alimony and child support, buy GTRS, pay $1,000 a month for health insurance or whatever else.

I'm curious how many people would be willing to just give Lowtax even more money if he admitted that the forums aren't a burden operating at a loss and that the problem is they don't pay him enough to have his desired lifestyle and no job. The thing that keeps getting him thousands of dollars is that goons think their website is in danger of not existing when really Lowtax is in danger of having to get a fucking job.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. SA could be been a moneymaking enterprise. Merch, foster an actual community while still holding standards. The problem is that Lowtax views the forums almost like an extension of himself. They're "his" forums,", his little fiefdom, they're not the community's forums. Since he couldn't think like a "successful American businessman" he's reaping the reward for it.

• Agree Agree x 9
    Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
  14. Not is only LowT a bad capitalist, he's also an emotional vampire. Muh keedz! Muh neck! Muh momma! God, grow up. I'm sorry LowT's mom is sick, but if he wants money that badly, go organize a fundraiser. Have a potluck, have a silent auction, do a poker run, something! It's not like he doesn't have the free time. Don't juice the emotion outta your customers so they rereg from unjust bannings and buy forum features that don't work. It's like if you went to a diner and ordered a hamburger and cole slaw and the hamburger was burnt and the slaw was rancid and you complained to the manager and he said, "Sorry for your order, but my mom has cancer, so your better pay for your meal or you'll be responsible for killing my mom".

What LowT is doing is just a half step up from Chris begging for money so he can buy Barb bananas, fix her teeth, and buy her butt ointment just so he can spend the money on Legos and vidja.

• Agree Agree x 8
    BALLZ-BROKEN

BALLZ-BROKEN double dippin' DHS

kiwifarms.net
  15. Lowtax should give his mom Mangosteen. After all according to him it boosts your immune system and can cure cancer.

• Winner x 7
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Late x 1
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. He accidentally created a community that was giving him six figures a year for a long time. You are right he didn't or wasn't capable of capitalizing on it at all and is now probably only making $20,000 - $30,000 or less a year and he is crying about how much revenue is down while doing donation drives.

It's pretty shitty how he keeps acting like the problem is the current community costing him money and he is somehow pulling money from another universe to keep them online so people should donate to ease the burden of magically creating wealth on him.

A good analogy would be a failing community theater. They haven't had a new show in twenty years. They are at risk of closing their doors due to falling revenues everyone! The community better come together and dig deep for the fixture of the community they have all grown to love! People are married here, you grew up watching our plays so dig deep everyone and put your wallet where your heart is! What the community doesn't know is that they more than paid the bills before the donations but the owner was only receiving 10% of the cocaine he did 10 years ago. Their donations went to more cocaine and there still won't be any new shows.

The scam is super obvious when Lowtax claims his only source of income is actually an expense and he needs help! Why the fuck aren't you homeless then Einstein? If the forums are all you have and they aren't profitable then how are you alive? You just aren't happy with the amount of profit you are getting and are taking up donations to pay you, yourself, specifically.

• Agree Agree x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  17. She'd have to click the links like everyone else. LowT gotta feed his kids, after all.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    BALLZ-BROKEN

BALLZ-BROKEN double dippin' DHS

kiwifarms.net
  18. People already tried to get him to start a gofundme for his mothers leukemia. I didn't bother reading the rest of the thread but I assume Lowtax was cool with getting a bigger steam budget and better wine for awhile and allowed it.

• Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Can you imagine being one of his kids? "No daddy, mangosteen icky!" "SO DONT FUCKING BUY IT, DONT FUCKING DRINK IT , DONT FUCKING CLICK MY LINKS!!!"

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
  20. I agree with this. The forums pay for themselves usually around the middle of the month per lowtax. It’s just the profit isn’t cutting it for raising a family, paying child support, etc.

I’d bet there’s someone in KC area that would hook him up with some office job making 40 grand a year with benefits. He could live ok on that in Lee’s summit and anything from the forum would be gravy.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    jace821

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net