• ”I never denied being subhuman.”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

Something Awful and FriendsThe rollercoaster trainwreck embarassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant.

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by *Asterisk*, May 20, 2015.

1. Yea right it will turn out like everything else sorry folks cant do the text on banner thing it breaks the code of the forums dang you radium (shakes fist impotently)

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Lowtax should select a random person from D&D or negrotown to ban each day

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  3. perhaps he could use a wheel of fortune esque roulette wheel?

• Like Like x 2
    andr0id psycho sho(ker

andr0id psycho sho(ker I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!

kiwifarms.net
  4. It milks a baseline level of autists but there's a reason why SA's community died a horrible death. Had our "successful American businessman" Lowtax not have had mental problems and could handle his ego, and didn't hire his friends, they'd still be a well-known community. But Richard Kyanka is too fucked up in the head. Guy is bonkers.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Harbinger of Kali Yuga Say what you mean and say it mean.

kiwifarms.net
  5. Not long after I joined SA, back in about '03 I saw him end an argument with the words 'at least I can bang a goonette anytime I want, good luck in getting laid', I thought to myself, this guy is a complete cunt.

• Informative Informative x 14
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. He's a true lolcow. Really, he should be on here, probably with his own forum, darksydephil-style, but he's under the radar these days and he mostly just stuck to his hugbox where he could control the flow of information. Lowtax is truly special.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net

7. That would make for a good banner ads

And to his credit he just stole some goons girl friend at a goon CON and current wife isn't a goon.

He had too much success too early and it's stunted him.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Lowtax is too simple to be a lolcow. He's easily figured out and he doesn't really do much.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. lowtax like something awful alumni shmorky, sees shitting himself and doing nothing a successful business model

• Agree Agree x 4
    andr0id psycho sho(ker

andr0id psycho sho(ker I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!

kiwifarms.net
  10. He cucked a Goon then a Goon cucked him. Karma at its finest

• DRINK DRINK x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Lowtax got cucked by life.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  12. It doesn't feel like it's been over a year since the PCOS Bill account got banned, but it's been nearly 13 months now. That was a good run.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Nah he ain't wild enough on his own to be a DSP style subforum. His website on the other hand has been a hotbed of weird bullshit for like 2 decades by now and thus would make a great animal control style subforum.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Best/Worst Timeline
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. howso? This thread is barely moving because people don't post goon antics. How would you fill a subforum. Also Lowtax is way too passive and really not all that interesting. He's a weiner, true, but he doesn't puke his embarassing life all over the internet which sadly is required for a lolcow. SA and Lowtax used to actively find out communities to interact with to troll and bully, he knows how being too open online can turn out.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Well, had Lowtax been more active and this was 10 years ago or so. His relevancy now wouldn't merit it, I agree. Yeah, focusing on the goons as whole is probably a better idea, SA was such a shit show multiple forums have popped up over time to laugh at the goons. SA is a good case study in what happens when a community gets lucky and grows despite all the people running it being incredibly mentally ill. SA is

There's seriously something wrong with SA goons. I still interact with some of them a little bit in some capacity elsewhere, and they all have the same absolutely awful humor and shitty #wokeness. Talking about shit about how Jordan Peterson causes violence against trannies and such.

I meant it more as under the surface there's a lot of shit there, more than people think ,but Lowtax has a low profile these days, probably passed out on ambien, so there's nothing to talk about. But back in the day there would have been.

Almost everything Lowtax had put on the internet is lolcow-worthy. His endless whining on GBS, his constant approval-seeking to his community, his rage fits, his foot fetish, his failed marriage, his business spiralling into failure and pretending nothing is wrong, his inability to hire competent staff and instead turn to friends who rub his nuts and feed his ego. His laughably bad, Adam Sandler-tier awful "humor" (Doooom hooousee!) The fact that Lowtax bullied other people means nothing since he has an incredibly thin skin, he can dish it out but he sure as shit can't take it.

Lowtax is so low-T that insofar as he believes anything (Lowtax is pretty much a blank slate of human ignorance), he has leanings that would have gotten himself banned from his own forums years ago for wrongthink. He's so invested in needing approval and being the big man in charge that he just lets social justice run amok on his forums. And he lost his cash cow due to his needing to be liked and letting his friends, or friends of friends, start calling the shots. SA used to be THE internet community to go to back in the day. Turns out the Internet actually got smarter, and SA made goons stupid.

If you haven't been able to tell, I just really fucking hate Lowtax, and not because he's a dipshit, but because he's a malignant narcissist that enjoyed abusing his loyal customers and essentially scammed people on multiple fronts, like taking money for the archives and then literally banning people for complaining about them not actually working at all. Yeah, that was a thing Lowtax did. The archives wouldn't work, and Lowtax would instantly ban any person that complained about it. And not even to prevent word getting out about it being a scam, Lowtax never had even that much business sense, he just literally has the ego of some shitty tin-pot dictator.

• Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    #11395 Harbinger of Kali Yuga, Dec 10, 2018 at 4:20 AM
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2018 at 4:34 AM
    Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
  16. When it was much more active and there was that entire gay internet war we had with them and goons were chimping en masse the idea was floated around and I liked it, but it wasn't acted on. Things have gone back to status quo but it'll definitely pick back up at some point in the future.

Also I miss our goonfriends. I should probably go to Skullmund and say hi again.

• Like Like x 1
    Feline Darkmage

kiwifarms.net
  17. please calm down, bucko

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Aquinas

Aquinas https://i.imgur.com/l3EkPBg.png
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Aren't the SA forums practically a ghost town? Like Sisterwood, just with somehow even more troons lurking about? I haven't pulled up the SA forums in ages -- not sure if anything is still public. I can't even think of how they'd get new blood.

Sure thing, Richard.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
  19. tbh, i dont get your stance.
    How can lowtax be a tin-pot dictator when he is never there to even dictate. are you mad because lowtax made the mods ban the hillary exceptional individuals after you toxxed yourselves

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    Aquinas

Aquinas https://i.imgur.com/l3EkPBg.png
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. I just checked the main 4 forums and save for BYOB not having much activity the past two days according to the last post column, the other threes most recently bumped threads were all active in the last 24 hours.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Feline Darkmage

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.