• Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.
  1. The site is being DDoS attacked again. They've changed their bot behavior since last time. I've added a mandatory CAPTCHA at a Cloudflare level. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Infected Something Awful and FriendsThe rollercoaster trainwreck embarassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant.

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by *Asterisk*, May 20, 2015.

1. The best somethingawful shitstorms are always the ones where some admin pisses off the trannies. How's QCS looking at the moment?

kiwifarms.net
  2. You already know the answer. The feedback thread was shut down and everyone is slobbing on FAU's knob.

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. I love how the admins answer being asked to explain himself is to stick his hand in his ears and go LALALALALAALA

also why are those photos triggering?

Anyway i love that they eat their own

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Some of the characters in Splatoon are under 18, so anything that even hints at sexualization was seen as pedophilia. Meanwhile there are threads on the forum dedicated to games whose sole purpose is to sexualize little kids.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #11644 usoland, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    kiwifarms.net
  5. If only SA site admins cared this much about pedos when the forum was being moderated by pedos.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Untitled.png

• Winner Winner x 21
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. So queer/lgbt threads are now safe spaces for pedophelia? Thanks for admitting it goons!

Love how the GDQ thread was aqueer space when it’s just a stupid thread on speedrunning. These idiots have high levels of autism and trannyism, isn’t any surprise?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Look its not that hard. If you have a problem with the way the forum is run, take it over to QCS and someone will look into it lock the thread and ban you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Ghostse

Ghostse Former Waffle SS

kiwifarms.net
  9. The GDQ people are all weird fucks and FAU did the right thing in closing their awful thread.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Then why can't he just calmly and maturely explain what rules the thread broke and have a discussion about it in QCS

All that faggots does is call posters or posts awful and shut it down.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. SA has actual rules?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Rules for thee not for me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. If it's FAU's job to close threads full of weird fucks, he would have to just shut down the site at this point.

Starting with the Trans threads.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Go on...

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Manah

Manah ...Did someone say "weeaboo"?

kiwifarms.net
  15. There are far too many threads about jap gacha games and rpgs to mention.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  16. I don't like FAU much but tbh it's not like anyone who would actually WANT to be an admin of SA at this point would be any better.

kiwifarms.net
  17. There are plenty of people who would use their admin powers to shut the board, which is better than what FAU is doing.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Ghostse

Ghostse Former Waffle SS

kiwifarms.net
  18. They should make me admin. I'll literally never sign in, or do any moderation, unless I get drunk and randomly decide to fuck with some people.

This would be a huge improvement from their current staff, and would probably lead to some amusing content.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. That's what Lowtax does, though?

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    Spunt

Spunt bwup

kiwifarms.net
  20. Yeah, well, it's not Lowtax driving all the users away. And unlike Lowtax, I was never supposed to be creating content or making money.

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.