Infected Something Awful and Friends - The rollercoaster trainwreck embarassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
Current Patreon numbers.

View attachment 693845

$2400 of that is a one-off donation from Abe and other people have also used Patreon to make one-off donations. We don't know how much has been donated through the SA website itself. People are urging Lowtax to set up a GFM for the medical bills.

I assume $100,000+ a year is an income a family can get by on in Bumfuck, Missouri, but the big danger is going to be Lowtax treating it like it's guaranteed. It will be interesting to track the Patreon over the next 6-12 months.
How does this faggot make 12k a month and go broke? I know that the numbers are fudged since it's Patreon, but that's still at least four new used cars every month.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How does this faggot make 12k a month and go broke? I know that the numbers are fudged since it's Patreon, but that's still at least four new used cars every month.
He was getting around $2000 a month from Patreon before this latest round of e-begging.

We don't know exactly what he makes from the forums, but we know that he does make a profit from them - they cost about as third as much to run as they bring in.

What I find amusing is that despite GBS being regarded as the cesspool of SA, it's where his e-begging campaigns always gather steam.

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untergroupenfurher
kiwifarms.net
Current Patreon numbers.

View attachment 693845

$2400 of that is a one-off donation from Abe and other people have also used Patreon to make one-off donations. We don't know how much has been donated through the SA website itself. People are urging Lowtax to set up a GFM for the medical bills.

I assume $100,000+ a year is an income a family can get by on in Bumfuck, Missouri, but the big danger is going to be Lowtax treating it like it's guaranteed. It will be interesting to track the Patreon over the next 6-12 months.
Until he once again forgets to estimated taxes, leases a new GTR, then get buttslammed (again) by the IRS & Missouri, so he'll come begging to the forums (Again) to keep them from becoming state property.

Reactions: Brain Problems

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Until he once again forgets to estimated taxes, leases a new GTR, then get buttslammed (again) by the IRS & Missouri, so he'll come begging to the forums (Again) to keep them from becoming state property.
Yeah, the Patreon donations should cover his monthly living expenses and the cost of running SA, but they're not going to pay off his existing or future debt.

Maybe he should get himself some better insurance with his increased income.

Rhysuu

Might be next to you right now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Current Patreon numbers.

View attachment 693845

The best part is a guy like that - I guarantee you he's throwing a boxed wine and ambien party now that he can afford it again. Or just splurged on himself in some other way. How somebody can accept money guilt tripping people in such a pathetic manner and not feel absolutely miserable because of it is beyond me.

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untergroupenfurher
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, the Patreon donations should cover his monthly living expenses and the cost of running SA, but they're not going to pay off his existing or future debt.

Maybe he should get himself some better insurance with his increased income.
A shotgun, a single shell, and about 8 feet of 550 cord tied into a slip knot around the trigger would be a better use of the money.

The best part is a guy like that - I guarantee you he's throwing a boxed wine and ambien party now that he can afford it again. Or just splurged on himself in some other way. How somebody can accept money guilt tripping people in such a pathetic manner and not feel absolutely miserable because of it is beyond me.
The only thing we know for certain is it won't be going to improving the forum that is his sole source of income in anyway.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm still catching up on posts made overnight, but I'm seeing an awful lot of "don't feel guilty about asking for money, you deserve it" posts directed at Lowtax - which is weird because any value people have derived from the forums has been in spite of Lowtax, not because of him.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

kiwifarms.net
He was getting around $2000 a month from Patreon before this latest round of e-begging.

View attachment 693886

We don't know exactly what he makes from the forums, but we know that he does make a profit from them - they cost about as third as much to run as they bring in.

What I find amusing is that despite GBS being regarded as the cesspool of SA, it's where his e-begging campaigns always gather steam.
Okay, that makes better sense. Well, whatever I guess. Let the idiots throw their money at the loser if they want to.

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
Where you getting this stuff? A private discord? Cause it would be funny as hell if this explodes and is what brings SA down.
ZDR is a piece of opportunistic shit, but lol at lowtax crying because the guy that ran and coded his forums for free for three years flaked on a $4000 loan.

I really hope ZDR releases some shit about lowtax; there's no way he doesn't have some dirt on him. It's also great that the sjw mods don't like lowtax and are pissed at him throwing ZDR under the bus. I want to see if FAU has the guts to back his homie and leave the forums (he probably doesn't).

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

kiwifarms.net
Where you getting this stuff? A private discord? Cause it would be funny as hell if this explodes and is what brings SA down.
I don't trust these smegheads as far as I can throw them, and it should say something that I trust the strung out alcoholic jobless failure over you. Usually when people act hush hush about this sort of thing in public while still boasting how much they really know, they're an attention whore pretending to have insider knowledge. If they really knew anything they would've just come out and said it already, what's broke-ass Lowtax gonna do?

Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

Ebonic Tutor

"Shitposting at any cost."
kiwifarms.net
Hopefully a org like ArchiveTeam backs it up. Or Lowtax opens the past threads up to the public. There's a ton of internet history on there. Including the discovery of Chris.
Don't worry it's a Library of Congress Internet Heritage Site.

Yes, it's archived by the Library of Congress dumb as that sounds.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino