Infected Something Awful and Friends - The rollercoaster trainwreck embarassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant.

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
I dunno, KF doesn't really have a leg to stand on there, at least SA puts the banning mod and a reason right there. On KF good fucking luck figuring out which mod did something and haha fuck you if you think you're getting a reason beyond "I don't like that dude and I'm a mod, fuck off".

For example, @SourDiesel makes shitty arguments and cries to their pet mod to ban people for going against them, then privately taunts them about it.

SA mods aren't unique. They're pretty typical "impotent internet tough guys" as you say.

That's not to say they're all bad, just like on SA some of the mods were good and trying to do a decent job. But they also closed ranks to protect one another, like anywhere else.

ItsAllSoTiresomeAsianDude.gif
You've got more experience on KF's side of things than me so I'll defer to you there. My retort is that at least the farms are free and you aren't out $10 USD because a sad fat cat-lady didn't like your comment about the music she likes.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm staggered to see months later that Lowtax is still pulling in 11 grand on Patreon. Who would've thought the ultimate solution to SA's ailing finances was to literally to just beg shamelessly and profusely for Patreon money like everyone had been joking about for years?

And I'm just as surprised to see that he's bothered by the unpopularity of his Youtube channel when as far as I recall he hasn't given a fuck about creating content since before Youtube even existed and getting tons of free, stable, uncomplicated money like he is now was so beyond his wildest dreams that he may as well have won the lottery.

I'm staggered to see months later that Lowtax is still pulling in 11 grand on Patreon. Who would've thought the ultimate solution to SA's ailing finances was to literally to just beg shamelessly and profusely for Patreon money like everyone had been joking about for years?

And I'm just as surprised to see that he's bothered by the unpopularity of his Youtube channel when as far as I recall he hasn't given a fuck about creating content since before Youtube even existed and getting tons of free, stable, uncomplicated money like he is now was so beyond his wildest dreams that he may as well have won the lottery.
It’s less staggering when you realize that since April the Patreon started at well over 15K during the initial big donation drive.

This shit ain’t lasting forever.

CharlesBarkley

kiwifarms.net

Imagine being so cucked you donate money on the daily to some no-content fag for a forum you already paid $10 for that's broken as shit.

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if Patreon has changed, but IIRC they would average out big one-time donations. What shows on the site to the public doesn't always reflect real checks.

Reactions: Brain Problems

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s less staggering when you realize that since April the Patreon started at well over 15K during the initial big donation drive.

This shit ain’t lasting forever.
No, but it can delay the inevitable for another few years at minimum. People constantly underestimate the cockroach resilience of e-beggars even though it's observable first-hand through people like Narcissa Wright, Noah Antwiler, countless trannies and miscellaneous losers. Their earnings can decline to a tiny percentage of their peak and they'll still mysteriously find ways to scrape by another month even as they whinge daily about tomorrow being their last day. Lowtax lives in Bumfuck, Missouri and does not need anywhere close to 130k/year to live comfortably.

northstar747

kiwifarms.net
No, but it can delay the inevitable for another few years at minimum. People constantly underestimate the cockroach resilience of e-beggars even though it's observable first-hand through people like Narcissa Wright, Noah Antwiler, countless trannies and miscellaneous losers. Their earnings can decline to a tiny percentage of their peak and they'll still mysteriously find ways to scrape by another month even as they whinge daily about tomorrow being their last day. Lowtax lives in Bumfuck, Missouri and does not need anywhere close to 130k/year to live comfortably.

Counter point he has an ex wife/ wife and a few kids this creates new sources of stress.

Those other e beggars you mention have a heavy dose of mental illness and can totally live like homeless bums.

The whole smorky thing really humanized lowtax because a pervert was around his children he dropped the irony shield shame Zdr and the fag crew cucked him so hard.

Anyway looking at the LP FAU is just a proving a few probations and a QCS thread has them whinning about need another admin seems props aren’t getting processed

Reactions: Brain Problems

northstar747

kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino