Infected Something Awful and Friends - The rollercoaster trainwreck embarassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant.

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wait your talking about the teenager huging his cat who told a 30 year old goon "I love my cat fuck off"?
I'm too lazy to go look up the thread in SoSe that documented it, but Abe tried making fun of the teenager's junk or something and he got flamed pretty hard and slunk off. It's pretty embarrassing to set yourself up as King Funnyman of the Comedy Forum and then get clowned on by a teenager

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I remember that story. The teenager basically didn't care and Abe forgot he isn't on SA (a common thing with goons) and he ended up looking like a sad weird man in his 30s talking about a teenage boys' penis. (also a common thing with goons, probably)

So is Lowtax dead yet? I don't really do social media. If he isn't lying and there's a fair chance he is, after all he's Lowtax, dude is in a very rough shape, considering his age. There's no way substance abuse isn't a part of that. The 40s are sort of a vulnerable age for men where many leading shitty lifestyles just end up dropping dead, wonder what happens if he dies. Pretty sure he hasn't planned anything in regards to SA.

plattschwanz

Mork > Gork
kiwifarms.net
If the issue is 4chan’s content and impact on society then he should be targeting its current owner Hiro, not the guy who decided to check out in 2014. Rich doesn’t give a fuck about mass shootings, he’s just butthurt over the book “It Came From Something Awful” while being an A-Log.

He’s angry that Moot was able to run a more popular site before selling it off, getting off the internet, and attempting to do more with his life than coast off of a website. Lowtax is far too lazy to ever consider doing the same thing and he knows it. It’s the same shit as when he whined about Notch, where he attempts to mask his seething envy with self-righteous bullshit.

It’s pretty sad, and I really think he ought to focus more on figuring out what he wants to do with his life besides the internet while providing for his family. Or at least try something more serious than a fucking YouTube channel and a podcast, even people half his goddamn age know that it’s a shitload of work and not something you’re likely to build a livelihood on.

His Facebook is an incessant goddamn pity-party for himself though.
Goons always had a hate boner for 4chan and everyone associated with it, even before the blatant racism on /news/ started.

Back when Shii's SA account got banned there was a big thread in which a bunch of goons were ecstatic about it, it was really weird.

Last edited:

streetsweeper

cleaning up the mean streets
kiwifarms.net
I don't even get that dancing around Shii's ban. AFAIK he was a quite nerd who made some imageboard software and collected amusing internet stuff.

I'm too lazy to go look up the thread in SoSe that documented it, but Abe tried making fun of the teenager's junk or something and he got flamed pretty hard and slunk off. It's pretty embarrassing to set yourself up as King Funnyman of the Comedy Forum and then get clowned on by a teenager
Him and other ex-mod Louisgod both abruptly resurfaced during Lowtax’s begathon, and both of them made Patreon donations that were upwards of several thousand dollars in one go, so who knows? He might have bought his way back to becoming an Admin again.

Lilac1

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I remember that story. The teenager basically didn't care and Abe forgot he isn't on SA (a common thing with goons) and he ended up looking like a sad weird man in his 30s talking about a teenage boys' penis. (also a common thing with goons, probably)
It was beautiful and showed exactly what happens when some internet-dweeb tries to apply broken woke logic to a real life situation.

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net

So is Lowtax dead yet? I don't really do social media. If he isn't lying and there's a fair chance he is, after all he's Lowtax, dude is in a very rough shape, considering his age. There's no way substance abuse isn't a part of that. The 40s are sort of a vulnerable age for men where many leading shitty lifestyles just end up dropping dead, wonder what happens if he dies. Pretty sure he hasn't planned anything in regards to SA.
Abe forgot he couldn't arbitrarily ban people for "sass", memory-hole posts or threads, that no one gave a fuck about who he was becaue he held no powerful outside of the confines of a gay, dying forum, and his toadies were worthless morons once they can't summon someone to moderate out wrongthink and it was great.

proteus4994

kiwifarms.net
Goons always had a hate boner for 4chan and everyone associated with it, even before the blatant racism on /news/ started.
When 4chan was founded, they fiercely hated SA for a wide variety of reasons, most of which because they had been banned from ADTRW at some point. The hate boner from SA was a response to that.

The difference is that in 2019, 4chan has grown to the point where its SA origins are irrelevant to most of them. But SA culture has stagnated since around 2010, and thus they’re stuck in this “we still hate 4chan” mentality

northstar747

kiwifarms.net
When 4chan was founded, they fiercely hated SA for a wide variety of reasons, most of which because they had been banned from ADTRW at some point. The hate boner from SA was a response to that.

The difference is that in 2019, 4chan has grown to the point where its SA origins are irrelevant to most of them. But SA culture has stagnated since around 2010, and thus they’re stuck in this “we still hate 4chan” mentality
What was the culture clash that got proto weebs kicked off the anime sub?

Its not like thiers a AI off shoot.

SA is like a slow burning reset area. They keep eating eachother for not being pure enough also, i saw metokurs mocking of the DSA which i really recommend because FAU was defending his support of that org.

Reactions: Brain Problems

plattschwanz

Mork > Gork
kiwifarms.net
What was the culture clash that got proto weebs kicked off the anime sub?
It was the time before anime was as popular as it is now and on some sites weebs had the same reputation as furries.

In 2003 there was a large crackdown on SA's undesirables, including people who were into loli stuff.

This resulted in everyone on ADTRW being treated like a possible pedophile so bans were being handed out left and right. The actual pedos like Marshal Banana didn't help.

At the same time moot and Shii launched 4chan because they were fascinated by 2channel.

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
According to Mccaine, former D&D mod, twink, teacher, and all around commie, 12 years old is what the age of consent needs to be moved too. I have the screenshot of the post, but go look on the ED page for SA, you'll see Mccaine, balls out.
Mccaine has the saddest dick. No wonder he wants to fuck children, it makes him look average sized

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino