Infected Something Awful and Friends - The rollercoaster trainwreck embarassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant.

northstar747

kiwifarms.net
spines for the spine god

richmri.jpg

watching rich shit post on fb kinda makes me with he'd go back to shit posting on his own forum.

Also its weird but i keep seeing more jokes in GBS like a thread about a boarding school sheeping getting raped to death.

granded the china thread had a small flare up over trump. I wonder how the mods are gonna get ahead of the 2020 election. and if they will do tox for trump again.

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
granded the china thread had a small flare up over trump. I wonder how the mods are gonna get ahead of the 2020 election. and if they will do tox for trump again.
Honestly toxxing for Trump is kind of stupid.

Mainly because:

A) It stands a chance of being upgraded to a permatoxx again.

and

B) Anyone who wins that toxx will probably just be banned afterwards for wrongthink.

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
Honestly toxxing for Trump is kind of stupid.

Mainly because:

A) It stands a chance of being upgraded to a permatoxx again.

and

B) Anyone who wins that toxx will probably just be banned afterwards for wrongthink.
Also anyone who Toxxes for whichever shitsandwich climbs out the sewers of the Dem primaries will have their toxx nullified.

_01

INITIALIZED PARAMETERIZED
kiwifarms.net
the free hong kong forum is saying that kowtow is racist.

SA is a den of broke brains

View attachment 975690
After looking into the etymology behind "kowtow" since it's a word I enjoy using, the best I can find is that it's racist by about two degrees of separation.

See, a non-idiot would understand it as just trying to appeal to a specific audience somehow. If you aren't, you'd associate it with its archaic, original meaning of bowing so low that your forehead touches the ground. See, this is racist because slaves used to do this sometimes. That's literally the only logic I can find to explain that this is racist. Or maybe that it's a loanword, which is even more idiotic since English is nothing but loanwords.

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
After looking into the etymology behind "kowtow" since it's a word I enjoy using, the best I can find is that it's racist by about two degrees of separation.

See, a non-idiot would understand it as just trying to appeal to a specific audience somehow. If you aren't, you'd associate it with its archaic, original meaning of bowing so low that your forehead touches the ground. See, this is racist because slaves used to do this sometimes. That's literally the only logic I can find to explain that this is racist. Or maybe that it's a loanword, which is even more idiotic since English is nothing but loanwords.
Kowtow was specific sort of bowing you did for the Emperor, where, as you said, your forehead touches the ground because of how completely subserviant you are to the Emperor who could have you and your family killed if you didn't do it.

Kowtow originally had some "Lol FOREIGNERS" connotations, and if you are an insane goon you could stretch it into Racism as plenty of Chinese bowed in such a manner to welcome thier new pale overlords.

Reactions: Brain Problems

The golden neckbeard

Professor of goon study's
kiwifarms.net
Is kryanka huffing opoids? Man thats so mid 2000s...everyone does heroin now.

I thought he was starting to look like a pillhead when i last tried to ruin his twitch stream. I thought he was only doing ambein

The golden neckbeard

Professor of goon study's
kiwifarms.net
The way Richard complains about always being in pain, I suspect he’s deep into an opiate addiction, given how increased pain sensitivity is one of the symptoms.
Opiates create incredible amounts of pain on withdraw, generally at areas of past trauma.

Entirely possible his neck is fine after that surgery and its the drugs talking.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino