Infected Something Awful and Friends - The rollercoaster trainwreck embarassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant.

Is kryanka huffing opoids? Man thats so mid 2000s...everyone does heroin now.

I thought he was starting to look like a pillhead when i last tried to ruin his twitch stream. I thought he was only doing ambein

The way Richard complains about always being in pain, I suspect he’s deep into an opiate addiction, given how increased pain sensitivity is one of the symptoms.
Opiates create incredible amounts of pain on withdraw, generally at areas of past trauma.

Entirely possible his neck is fine after that surgery and its the drugs talking.

northstar747

kiwifarms.net
one theory posted is that he's been so pilled out that he doesnt move when he sleeps hence creating his injures again suprised rich hasnt gained weight. But he never posts about going to PT even though that would be like great comedy material.

Is he implying China gives a fuck about a dead, gay forum and made an account 10 years ago in order to post propaganda?
There have been multiple instances of goons accusing each other of being Russian infiltrators and assets, so probably, yes. At least some of them seem to be deluded enough to think current year SA is still as relevant as Facebook or something, and that the heads of foreign governments both somehow know it exists and care enough to sway their opinions.

But I'm pretty sure that not even Lowtax cares all that much about SA nowadays.

DanteAlighieri

Anti authoritarian asshole asshole
kiwifarms.net
There have been multiple instances of goons accusing each other of being Russian infiltrators and assets, so probably, yes. At least some of them seem to be deluded enough to think current year SA is still as relevant as Facebook or something, and that the heads of foreign governments both somehow know it exists and care enough to sway their opinions.

But I'm pretty sure that not even Lowtax cares all that much about SA nowadays.
The only spooks posting there were people like Vile Rat.

northstar747

kiwifarms.net
yep thats how I farm my content for this thread. I think its cute that goon called out FAU for banning that viet whore monger but he couldnt deal with the child abuse goon.

It shows he reads this thread. lol.

I wont call it an improvement but like I said I am seeing a few more jokes here and there. I think alot of bans where handed out due to FAU's bitchness

Edit: theres a photo shop thread thats making content...I know amazing and then a fag has to come in

photoshopthread.jpg

Last edited:

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
Somethingawful: It's cool and good to constantly talk about murdering people who hold different opinions and bombing farmers is A-OK
Also somethingawful: Woah hey pal you weren't kind enough to the PRC, that's a ding dong bannu, BIGOT!
View attachment 979980

RIP Rime
It's not even some far-out thing he posted. Anyone who does or ever did serious business with the chinese will tell you this, including other chinese.

software

ok zoomer.
kiwifarms.net
Somethingawful: It's cool and good to constantly talk about murdering people who hold different opinions and bombing farmers is A-OK
Also somethingawful: Woah hey pal you weren't kind enough to the PRC, that's a ding dong bannu, BIGOT!
View attachment 979980

RIP Rime
And to think, SA used to actually be EDGY, and not the biggest hugbox this side of the furry community.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino