Bigot Brigade Something Awful and Friends - The rollercoaster trainwreck embarassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

OwO What's This?

𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑛, ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They've been slowly purging SAclopedia for at least a year now. Posters in this thread periodically notice and point it out. Good call on backing it up but just noting that there's still a lot missing in the current iteration compared to what used to be on there. If there's any glaring holes in it, maybe we can fill in the blanks.

Someone should make a script to back up all of the Comedy Goldmine, Helldump Goldmine and FYAD Goldmine threads, I have a strong feeling they will be the next to be purged. At this point most of the topics are full of wrongthink and a graveyard of permabanned posters. There's actually content of value in there in terms of history, messing with goons, and threads that are still relevantly funny from ye days of olde. Sans the treads killed by waffleimages. @OwO What's This? maybe?
just realized I wouldn't be able to do this anyway since the account I'm using doesn't have archives

this is definitely doable though, the tool I was using does have a way to run javascript on a page that has finished loading but before it starts making a png snapshot, so you'd just need to use some javascript that converts all the dead links into the living ones.

The Real Taylor Swift

Nazi Princess of BMW
kiwifarms.net
just realized I wouldn't be able to do this anyway since the account I'm using doesn't have archives

this is definitely doable though, the tool I was using does have a way to run javascript on a page that has finished loading but before it starts making a png snapshot, so you'd just need to use some javascript that converts all the dead links into the living ones.
If it helps, the Troons were using the mhtml format to archive threads, maybe thats a way to go about it

OwO What's This?

𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑛, ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it helps, the Troons were using the mhtml format to archive threads, maybe thats a way to go about it
the problem with that is flushing out everything that could be used to identify your account from the output, and even then you could miss something crucial... which is why I went with my screenshot-based method.

The Real Taylor Swift

Nazi Princess of BMW
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of archives, heres a complete backup of the CSPAM Discord called Succ Zone that most the Troons have been operating out of, complete with a channel discussing their upcoming offsite "Bread and Roses"

The archive is a few days old but, good info

edit; included a deleted channel including more planning talk

Attachments

The Real Taylor Swift

Nazi Princess of BMW
kiwifarms.net
Looks like they were just permabanned.
What's made even more hilarious is Ive seen the logs he was combing through and not only do I know for a fact no one in BMW has a Nazi flag in a window, nothing he read had enough information to even lead him to a situation where he could even find it lmbo.

He literally ate a probe and maybe a Discord ban chasing troon clout.

soy

kiwifarms.net
Lastgirl 06-Jan-20 07:07 PM yeah, people like soy, who got perma'd recently managed to get people banned anyways
they are mad about being banned for coordinating actual terrorism efforts (which I reported them for) as a "joke" haha funny joke

funnier still, they haven't re-reg'd instantly which I'd have expected them to do

Doot 02-Jan-20 08:44 PM The only reason soy lasted this long is that despite being a giant bigoted shithead he was so unremarkable about it everyone just kinda glossed over him.
being a trump supporter means you're bigoted because ???

can't argue with being unremarkable though

Pound_Coin 05-Jan-20 09:51 PM
is soy still on SA?

Pound_Coin 05-Jan-20 09:51 PM
because he fucking sucks
I wonder what triggered this

snoo 05-Jan-20 10:54 PM
Nichael posted:
I was asked to 6er Soy, so I did. He apparently is a Nazi who was egging lowtax on to ban LG. That's what I did.
hmmm

Al! 06-Jan-20 08:47 PM
yeah because zyla and i told him to chain probate soy
hmmmmmm

Dumb Lowtax 07-Jan-20 12:53 AM
is soydivision someone different from soy?
because we've got a soy
no that's my parachute account moron *fart noises*

so basically this confirms I was banned for no actual reason other than some d&d dorks decided I was a nazi nice

too bad I don't have a job and $10 and whatever oh wait

Manah

...Did someone say "weeaboo"?
kiwifarms.net
Thank you for finding it.

Here’s another picture of the glorious “black woman”, who’s a principle engineer at Apple, and his wife.
View attachment 1090759
He told people he was once profiled in a store as being black when he was a kid because of his hair. I don’t know how he didn’t get run off the forums for this shit, I guess going troon is a shield even when you go full Rachel Dolezal.
How many actual black people do you think there are to call him out on it, let's be real.

I wonder what kind of reaction I'd get as an Afrikaner. :thinking:

Agarathium1066

My sense of balance is busted.
kiwifarms.net
"Time to smash this person apart for making a joke about jewish noses! THEY'RE SUS! SUUUUS!"

Why the hell do they not want to finish writing 'suspicious'? Is it too hard for them? I don't see how that could be the case given they've time to carefully comb through everything someone says in off-site discord logs. They could at least look like they've a basic grasp of language.

Reactions: Mooty Mooty Mooty

Sheepfucker

kiwifarms.net
"Time to smash this person apart for making a joke about jewish noses! THEY'RE SUS! SUUUUS!"

Why the hell do they not want to finish writing 'suspicious'? Is it too hard for them? I don't see how that could be the case given they've time to carefully comb through everything someone says in off-site discord logs. They could at least look like they've a basic grasp of language.
It's ebonics.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1091495

This dude is HORNY for TT.

Just lmbo at his "list of demands". Apparently sucking at video games is Nazi behaviour now, boyos.
The fuck are they referring to with "the cesspool of SA?" Is it one of the discords, or has another subforum been declared haram in the wake of FYAD?

Also, QCS didn't take long at all to turn into a knife fight:

1578621140279.png
It's cute that the mods use alt accounts to probate and ban people in QCS because they're that afraid of being singled out.

The Real Taylor Swift

Nazi Princess of BMW
kiwifarms.net
The fuck are they referring to with "the cesspool of SA?" Is it one of the discords, or has another subforum been declared haram in the wake of FYAD?
It's a bit of a back story so I'll break it down as well as I can:
Tempus Thales and IAmKale run an offsite network of Goon Discords, commonly referred to GOON DISCORD NETWORK (https://goondiscordnetwork.com/). Which yall already probably know, the cesspool they are referring to is whats called the Unofficial SA Discord, which has about 3,000 people and up until a year or so ago was the defacto SA Discord. For a long time SA Discord was pretty ok, there werent many rules (infact lmbo for about a year Tempus Thales just completely copy pasted the BMW Discord rules to his site and used them) and there wasnt a big deal, but slowly one of the other big SA Discords, Serious Overchill, a more typical "Goons" discord aka brokebrain trannies and SJW powerusers, started filtering in and crying about all the Nazis.

Fast forward a year or two, the place is dead but people still cry about MUH NAZIS

tldr gay goon discord drama

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a bit of a back story so I'll break it down as well as I can:
Tempus Thales and IAmKale run an offsite network of Goon Discords, commonly referred to GOON DISCORD NETWORK (https://goondiscordnetwork.com/). Which yall already probably know, the cesspool they are referring to is whats called the Unofficial SA Discord, which has about 3,000 people and up until a year or so ago was the defacto SA Discord. For a long time SA Discord was pretty ok, there werent many rules (infact lmbo for about a year Tempus Thales just completely copy pasted the BMW Discord rules to his site and used them) and there wasnt a big deal, but slowly one of the other big SA Discords, Serious Overchill, a more typical "Goons" discord aka brokebrain trannies and SJW powerusers, started filtering in and crying about all the Nazis.

Fast forward a year or two, the place is dead but people still cry about MUH NAZIS

tldr gay goon discord drama
Trannies ruin everything they touch.

break these cuffs

Al Qaeda Jada
kiwifarms.net
IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO
ALONE! TAKE THIS.

The hilarious part is those guys wrote like like a half dozen or so similar papers and most, if not all, got accepted to various journals. You can't make it up.