Bigot Brigade Something Awful and Friends - The rollercoaster trainwreck embarassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
kiwifarms.net
CascadeBeta gets probated because his "everyone is a Nazi" shtick is starting to annoy even the mods.

View attachment 1097090

And then he has a full meltdown over a 6 hour probe. We're talking major asshurt. Obviously not being able to complain in a paranoid manner that everyone is a Nazi is transphobic.

View attachment 1097094

His troon friends come to his aid by complaining on QCS. What a bunch of entitled faggots. My favorite troon is razorrozar now because he is so fucking stupid compared to everyone else.

View attachment 1097096
View attachment 1097097
View attachment 1097098

View attachment 1097100
I stand by CascadeBeta, I disagree with his 6 hours probation.

It should've been a permaban.

Last edited:

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
kiwifarms.net
CascadeBeta gets probated because his "everyone is a Nazi" shtick is starting to annoy even the mods.

View attachment 1097090

And then he has a full meltdown over a 6 hour probe. We're talking major asshurt. Obviously not being able to complain in a paranoid manner that everyone is a Nazi is transphobic.

View attachment 1097094

His troon friends come to his aid by complaining on QCS. What a bunch of entitled faggots. My favorite troon is razorrozar now because he is so fucking stupid compared to everyone else.

View attachment 1097096
View attachment 1097097
View attachment 1097098

View attachment 1097100
I wanted to just look at this more closely since I already had my little point and laugh.

This first one is great:

1578969801559.png

"You think you can't disagree with me without me calling you Nazi? Sounds like something a Nazi would say!!!"

The poster he's screeching at even specifically calls out CascadeBeta and, since he's had the moderators at his absolute beck and call, his whining after getting a little baby probation is him feeling betrayed doing something anybody with an inkling of self-awareness would realize: he fell for bait.

Anyway, his argument makes zero sense. He's advocating for mods to ban people based off of assumptions, hearsay, and half-truths because, while the rules cover clear-cut instances of rule-breaking, it's too hard to provide concrete evidence towards banning somebody you only think might be breaking the rules. If his proposed rules were accepted, you could push to ban anybody if you whined hard enough. Which, needless to say, is his modus operandi for most people he dislikes.

The fact that his third point is something which is directly targeted at him only shows that this is a personal quibble rather than a serious issue. He even does his best to sweep it under the rug by acknowledging it, obviously believing that if he points out he's biased, it will somehow remove him of any bias.

In short, this is clearly just CasecadeBeta whinging that the mods don't ask "how high" when he tells them to jump. He couldn't make it any more obvious than he already has, and it's pathetic that he thinks he's fooling anybody into thinking he's doing it impartially and for the sake of the forum. More pathetic still is if the mods actually listen to him.

Next, looking at these other posts:

1578969821025.png

The time between that post and him bumping the thread (once again acknowledging what he's doing as if that exempts him from responsibility) is no more than four hours. The forum he's posting in does not move so fast that this is even necessary. His buddies crying he got banned for 12 hours also are missing the point that CascadeBeta broke the rules immediately after being probated, which would unquestionably result in a harsher punishment. They're most likely being rallied in their shared Discords while CascadeBeta bawls in the background.

It cannot be any clearer that he's seething mad about this, and I can only predict the chain probations will exacerbate his mood. Which I'm all for, by the way. It's just astounding how unbelievably stupid and transparent CascadeBeta and his mooks are.

Last edited:

Autism Central

kiwifarms.net
it's somewhat of a tangent, but since furries are now outing themselves all over SA and trying to make lowtax apologize for gassing them, I might as well mention that the same thing happened with the furry fandom in an even worse way than SA if you can believe it.

there used to be tons of openly conservative furries sporting all sorts of guns and self-deprecating memes, but the crazies (and I mean crazy even as far as furries are concerned) worked their way up the ranks and started getting the attention of people that up until recently were always striving to be politically neutral... and now the sparkledogs are running the show.
I was just thinking this, but I would take 100 LL Cool J's over the current invasive species of pussified, problematic thought policing going on at current SA. Every maladjusted, fucked up furry faggot imaginable would at least be mildly entertaining compared to the screeching harpies and concerned crying that happens over there anymore.

Coolio55

DON'T CALL LUIGI AT 3AM!! *OMG HE RICKROLLED ME*
kiwifarms.net
shitty mods and ppj etc that are still reading these forums trying to be super spy hunters. i am still posting on my tranny account reg in 2013. i post insanely stupid stuff all the time and everyone just agrees with me, because girlpenis?

your website has become serious trash hahahahahah
Just want to second this. Mods, I openly loathe and insult you genetic defects on my tranny account. You can talk tough in your little mod bulletins but you take it like a bitch on your own forum! How comical!

The Real Taylor Swift

Nazi Princess of BMW
kiwifarms.net
Congrats on destroying CSPAM by way of what was essentially a giant emptyquote, Tay

View attachment 1097508View attachment 1097509
source.gif

I just wanted to play Rust and make edgy jokes, why did it have to come to this.

shitty mods and ppj etc that are still reading these forums trying to be super spy hunters. i am still posting on my tranny account reg in 2013. i post insanely stupid stuff all the time and everyone just agrees with me, because girlpenis?

your website has become serious trash hahahahahah
To be fair, Jones Im pretty sure is an ok guy. I think he cucked out and tried to placate, but outside that Im fairly sure hes a nice guy. I enjoyed posting with him and I think he personally hate this tranny shit as much as we do.

whatinthefck

kiwifarms.net
also. sa mods that read this thread. you are banning people thinking they are one of my old perma'd accounts but they arent. lol at you thinking ip is some kind of perfect tool to catch people. have you considered my base ip for years was a free vpn? so now wheneever anyone else is using the most popular vpn and gets checked by a dumb mod they are going to get accidentally banned. haha. you dummy