Bigot Brigade Something Awful and Friends - The rollercoaster trainwreck embarassing downfall of a Web 1.0 giant.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Blimp

AllAboutSex.org Maintainer
kiwifarms.net
As expected, since people are namedropping KF, they can't deny they're faked anymore, so Wampa and Nichael are going out on a "well we would totally virtuously out NAZIS but we're not being made mods so what's the big deal jeez!"

524236346466.png

Dat last reply, mods have absolutely had it, the Discord cru has gone absolutely silent posting-wise, and D&D regulars are actually able to talk about how much CSPAM sucks without intrusion. Even without Tay's next album, they're finally starting to get the hint

3783838.jpg

Last edited:
what the fuck is this shit

View attachment 1097994
The logical conclusion of this witch hunt bullshit, where you're either pressured into this kind of weak-ass nonsense or you try to get ahead of the inevitable callouts from people doing the equivalent of a Ctrl+F "tranny" across the entire forums. Between people melting down about not being able to elect their own mods and talking about a fucking comedy forum in terms like "this is unacceptable!!!", and all of the spineless pandering in the language of the admin team, it really has been a wild ride

edit: like, the cancer has already metastasized to the "anyone could be a KF spy!! it could be YOU!!" paranoia culture that these exceptional individuals inexorably gravitate toward. I'd put the over/under on SA closing for good at 6.5 months and confidently take the "under"

Eddie Bravo

Look into it.
kiwifarms.net
I believe he means JJ Cool J/Jason the gay tiger fersona dude. He always DMCA's it whenever it hits Youtube, so here's "Jason's Weekend", the video that turned him into the laughingstock of SA before the furshit. Jason is Cool Productions was supposed to be his springboard into Web 1.0 stardom

View attachment 1097622
Now that's a name I haven't heard in almost two decades. He was the catalyst that prompted Lowtax to create Furry Concentration Camp for furry faggots like him.

3119967d0c

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1097584

I wonder if this guy ever gets the taste of leather out of his mouth, from all the boots he licks.
Unbelievable... and he's even pro-pedophile!
1579023880630.png

I've always assumed this but never hit any of them trying to run through numbers that I can recall. I remember the conspiracy forum took the place of GBS during the time period that it was removed.

Couldn't somebody make a script to run through all the numbers in the address bar in different ranges and report back any hits?
It would be trivial to do this. Just make sure the user agent isn't something wierd and that there's a suitabl;e delay between forumids (5 seconds shouldn't be too long. After all, the most recent ID was 666)
I mean the best way would seem to be to iterate through recent threadids and scrape the forums that they belong to (in case they've been created out of the regular number ranges).. but screw giving Lowtax money.