Something Awful Troons

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So they're saying that doctors should spend less time in medical school before they become certified as doctors?

Uhhhh... you sure that's a good idea?

holy shit, think about it if, 1950 67 years ago so assuming you were in med school in the 1950's that would put you at about 90-100 years old. Who is this fat fuck seeing?

I remember when trump won and LMO talked about going full stealth for his own safety. I wonder how all that played out.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
upload_2017-12-14_3-1-17.png

upload_2017-12-14_3-4-30.png

upload_2017-12-14_3-4-42.png
upload_2017-12-14_3-4-56.png

The Manglement

kiwifarms.net

Huh...

Does anyone else remember when Chris half naked wearing a muscle bra were embarrassing pictures trolled out of a mentally deficient man? Apparently now that's just what the internet is. That is what these people, who are apparently not high-functioning autists, decide to post for themselves.

What a fucking world we live in.

whatever I feel like

Disney Diaper Size Fetish Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I'm a pretty lady, I only need to shave me legs~~~

*errgnt* *errgnt* *errgnshirp* "OUCH!! I nicked myself again, better luck tonight with my evening shave."

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I seem to remember Skylark being a username mentioned in this thread. Here's an SA mod threatening probation for saying she's not a true and honest woman.
skylark.PNG

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
Skylark was notable for appearing to be one of the few troons capable of passing, thanks to the use of cutesy filters on every single pic he posted. Then I bothered to check his Twitch stream, and lo and behold he's actually a Neanderthal.

View attachment 391986
"Grug gender valid. Grug stunning and brave woman."