Something Awful Troons

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

OtterParty

I shall crush your skull like a clam on my tummy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Skylark was notable for appearing to be one of the few troons capable of passing, thanks to the use of cutesy filters on every single pic he posted. Then I bothered to check his Twitch stream, and lo and behold he's actually a Neanderthal.

View attachment 391986
what did the filtered pics look like

Ebonic Tutor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU8jxLQl1ag
kiwifarms.net
Bit of info I dug up looking into something for the Dan Olson thread on Tesseraction (not sure of their current handle on SA, but def seen em in BYOB at some point)

upload_2018-4-18_23-42-25-png.430201

https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAc...t_wikiinaction_con_leaks_reveal_that_ryulong/

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Troons are mad about the Jesse Singal Atlantic cover story, user "Gynocentric Regime" in particular has grudges against Jess as well as Contrapoints and Theryn Meyer for not shunning the wrongthinkers well enough.

IDK if we've talked about this loony troon at all before but I'd keep my eye on them.
troons0.PNG

troons.PNG

troons1.PNG

troons2.PNG

troons3.PNG

troons4.PNG

troons5.PNG

troons6.PNG

troons7.PNG

troons8.PNG

troons9.PNG

troons10.PNG

troons11.PNG

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of course they start clutching their pearls over a fairly even-handed, well-thought out article that interviews a ton of different people with different perspectives and reaches the conclusion "hey, maybe we should ease off the gas on the whole 'letting children transition before they can legally vote or drink' thing."

FFS