Songs That Give You Feels -

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
has soembody the blues brothers version of sink the bismarck for me? its the greatest blues song ever and i mssed to load it from youtube...

HolocaustDenier

MEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Reactions: eple

Guts Gets Some

"Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa
kiwifarms.net

I can always lay back and imagine a beautiful relationship when I listen to this song. I hope anyone I could meet in that regard would also get the same feels from it.

gun

kiwifarms.net

reminds me of listening to music or the radio until like 4 am and still having my headphones or earbuds on, thinking how quiet and cold it was when i took them off

• Winner
Reactions: Tryphaena

LazarusOwenhart

Terrainist Shitlord!
kiwifarms.net
Bryan Tylers theme for Formula One, just because watching psychopaths throw ridiculously dangerous cars around ludicrously beautiful circuits butters my testicles.

VIVIIXI

kiwifarms.net

The choruses always hit me. Might not have the same effect unless you've seen Dogma and get that it's supposed to be from the perspective of God.

Last edited:

Jazz Cat Blini

An actual real life cat
kiwifarms.net

Not a great movie, but one of my favorite tracks by ol' Jay Dubyah.

Side note: the lyrics are an old Welsh poem - which is pretty cool.

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This probably has to do with heavy nostalgia, but they had part of this song play on a recent episode of Ducktales and it just hit me hard.

Reactions: Violence Jack
A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
[WARNING: WEEB SHIT]

Knowing the English lyrics to this, as well as the backstory to Tokyo Ghoul, this song is just heartbreaking.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The scratch solo right here is one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard for some reason and it makes me teary on account of how well it's executed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slick Willy

Tron: Deadly Dicks

It's hard to fuck a moth and Godzilla ain't picky.
kiwifarms.net
Because you can feel from every note, every instrument, every moment that this is a song from a man who knew he was dying and he decided to make his own sunset.

Reactions: Slick Willy
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino