Songs that make you want to learn a foreign language. - Swear I'm not a weeb.

Kelpy Goyim

kiwifarms.net
Nippon Steel, gracefully affective. Deep lore as far as the album is concerned but the song could be compared to Metallica's One in that it revolves around a horrifically dismembered veteran and so on and so forth. Pretty aswell. Makes me want to learn the language just so I can gain an accurate account on the history and war that's being referenced. Was it China or America he fought against? Not sure. Nuance is often lost in translation and it's been driving me crazy not knowing. Rosetta Stone?

Princess Peaches

We work for 40 years and then we die.
kiwifarms.net
Learning to sing in different languages is a pain in the ass. The only languages you ever get to sing in as a classical singer are English, Italian, French, German, Czech, Russian, some Spanish, Hebrew, and if you're really lucky maybe Finnish.

French is the worst language I've had to sing in. Italian was the easiest.

Kelpy Goyim

kiwifarms.net
Learning to sing in different languages is a pain in the ass. The only languages you ever get to sing in as a classical singer are English, Italian, French, German, Czech, Russian, some Spanish, Hebrew, and if you're really lucky maybe Finnish.

French is the worst language I've had to sing in. Italian was the easiest.
My mother is/was a professionally trained singer who could kick you in the balls with Ave Maria on a bad day, but she always said German was the hardest to memorize.

Princess Peaches

We work for 40 years and then we die.
kiwifarms.net
My mother is/was a professionally trained singer who could kick you in the balls with Ave Maria on a bad day, but she always said German was the hardest to memorize.
I think it depends on the person! For me German is easier to memorize for French. It honestly depends. Considering the "opera canon" you really just need to know diction for French, German and Italian. Not a lot of operas are in English unless they're Baroque or 20th century.

Kelpy Goyim

kiwifarms.net
Most aussies are kinda just lazy, chilled cunt, a lot are drinkers and enjoy a party. At least from my parts.
ive had only friendly interactions, limited so far but very kind. One even bought a server and is personally creating a quest where he will obviously DM but all because i admitted being too intimidated to request an invitation of any kind myself.

Tags
None