• ”Move over 4chan, Kiwi Farms is the new asshole of the web.”

Songs you unironically like

Discussion in 'Music' started by Kiwi Jeff, Jan 16, 2017.

1. I am the female Weezy.

• Winner Winner x 3
    Salt Water Taffy

Salt Water Taffy Only bad witches are ugly.

kiwifarms.net
  2. I believe this showed up on a sprint commercial. It's just a mix of some FL Studio samples, but I still like it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Pointandlaugh

Pointandlaugh Lookin' for the good stuff

kiwifarms.net
  4. It's actually known mainly for BEING in Fallout

kiwifarms.net
  5. Ok, this one is less due to its content and more due to the context.

(also MAJOR autism warning)

One frosty morning, I had a busy day ahead of me with job interview and going to the bank and other boring shit. I got up at like 5 in the morning UK time and logged into kiwifarms to commiserate with my fellow spergs about the inevitable disappointment that most of us had expected to see regarding a certain event that was happening the night of the day before.

I had awoken at around about 12am US time.

The very start of November 9th 2016.

The exact time when the world realised that the 2016 US election was going a very, very different way than what everyone had expected

What greeted me on the front page as i logged in was this music video embedded in the side bar on autoplay

In that moment...i knew that something truly miraculous had happened.

For the next few hours, I watched with my jaw literally agape the whole time, as Donald Trump moved closer, and closer to victory. I saw SJWs, troons, celebs, journalists, bloggers, and general left wingers on social media ignite in a storm of absolutely overwhelming yet impotent fear, horror, rage, and misery in a way that has NEVER been matched before or since. I saw salt beyond my wildest dreams. I watched hillary supporters dreams die in live footage, i saw the spark go out in their eyes as tears fell like rain across america.

And i was crying too. I literally wept with laughter and sheer shock to my system as i joined the spergs on chat in celebrating the sheer and total perfection of what we were seeing. Those who had supported trump, those who didnt care, and even those who hated him all united in perfect harmonious laughter and gloating as we witnessed a defining moment of internet and indeed world history together.

all the while the song embedded on front page played over, and over, and over again. burning itself to my memory and to my very soul.

Even when I went out that day to work and stuff, I had to restrain myself from just fucking crazylaughing in public, and in the evening i came back and dived into the newly created salt thread that just a few days past reached its 1000 page mark.

to this day, I still get happy chills when I listen to it

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Judge Holden

Judge Holden Corpsefucker
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

6. Well, Kiwifarms. What's up with you?

• Agree Agree x 1
    Oscar Wildean

Oscar Wildean Stephen Fry's gonna take some think-twink's ass.

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Ron /pol/

Ron /pol/ Providence of angels

kiwifarms.net
  8. I am robit therefore I loik robit musics.

• Like Like x 3
    MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid This will all end in tears, I just know it.

kiwifarms.net
  9. The arch-traitor of incels is a real g.

Jewed Hunter

Jewed Hunter Anti-occultist gang gang

kiwifarms.net
  10. I really love noise music with actual structure, so this track is absolutely perfect to me. It also works ridiculously well in the context of the album. I always get weird looks when I try to show this album to somebody :( (Also this is pretty loud, so VOLUME WARNING)

• Like Like x 2
    Desire Lines

Desire Lines Выдра без забот и хлопот!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Boy bands. Boy bands in general. Sometimes I'll go and look up 90's boy band songs for nostalgic fun.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Oscar Wildean

Oscar Wildean Stephen Fry's gonna take some think-twink's ass.

kiwifarms.net
  12. Dusting off a classic

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    SeaPancake

SeaPancake Sick of your nosy ass

kiwifarms.net
  13. I unironially enjoy Pumped Up Kicks school shooter song for the beat and the bassline.

Instrumental version to showcase what I'm talking about.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    DatBepisTho

DatBepisTho Cryptid shitlord

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Ron /pol/

Ron /pol/ Providence of angels

kiwifarms.net
  15. The video is bizarre but this song gives me all the feels:

Not sure anything surpasses this particular piece of genius:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Kroster

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. TwinkleSnort

TwinkleSnort Welcome to The Twilight Zone.

kiwifarms.net
  17. The band from that movie Slingblade.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

18. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    berserkerarmor

berserkerarmor hobbies: chasing cars, eating people, hiking

kiwifarms.net

19. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    Gus

Gus Interlocutor

kiwifarms.net
  20. In the wilderness days of 1985, there was a one hit wonder by the name of Mark "Jacko" Jackson, former Australian football player:

Jacko managed to hit the top of the charts that one time in his homeland, the momentum of which he then parlayed into the glamorous world of commercials:

Keep in mind, these commercials were airing on American television in the wake of the popularity of Crocodile Dundee, which somehow set off a period where anything Australian became chic to Americans. In due time, the Energizer Bunny would replace Jacko as their commercial spokesman. A wise decision, considering a lot of people probably wouldn't want to buy a product sold by a loud, obnoxious Australian screeching as loud as he possibly can.

Muncie Anderson

Muncie Anderson Vincebus Eruptum

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.