Sonic Movie Teaser/Trailer - It looks like how you would imagine it to look like

Baldur's Gait

Huh, you're a queer fellow!
kiwifarms.net
It's going to have the thing in it from sonic 3.

You know the thing, the thing that everyone got stuck on.
The barrel from Carnival Night Zone?

That's not a bad basis for a decent joke if I'm being honest, but from what I've seen, I doubt the movie could pull it off.

Pina Colada

Headmistress of the School of Hard Knockers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven’t been able to watch the trailer until now, but I cannot get over how Sonic’s lips look like they were pasted on a la Clutch Cargo. Doesn’t help that they’re animated out of sync, either. As for Robotnik, he’s just a shell of 90s Jim Carrey- not much to say about him.

Reactions: frozenrunner

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
Honestly the fan re-edits for Sonic looks just as fucking stupid and creepy. Maybe Sonic as a character is just visually unappealing in a 3D space or something...
It's like I said the design is way too specific to work with a different style. The reason why his 3D design in the games works is because it's heavily stylized and cartoony trying to make it look real is a really bad idea.

• Agree
Reactions: Medafag and Trilby

frozenrunner

I could really use the salt
kiwifarms.net
Imagine working 60 hour weeks trying to rework that Sonic design. Imagine working to the point of exhaustion and putting your health in danger for this 21% on Rotten Tomatoes film.

Imagine all the parents not being around to see their children grow up because they spent 80 hours a week trying to get Sonic's fur the right shade of blue, and having to do it all over again.

Imagine missing your son's first birthday because you and your people are tasked to work overtime removing movie Sonic's weird child teeth.

Reactions: Sexy Times Hitler
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino