Sonic Movie Teaser/Trailer - It looks like how you would imagine it to look like

Kari Kamiya

Dopey Mew
kiwifarms.net
So I just got back from Detective Pikachu and Paramount actually did in fact have it attached as one of the trailers. Let me tell you that seeing his horribly realistic face in 20 foot dimensions is much worse than just on a computer screen and honestly, I don't know how they expect people to sit through that for two hours. I wouldn't call attaching it to a movie with actual top of the line graphics and non-creepy designs to be a brilliant move either.
Thank you, God.

Bread Fetishist

Public enemy to bakers everywhere
kiwifarms.net
Doug Walker is claiming this film is looking better than Detective Pikachu
Can’t wait for him to make a Detective Pikachu review where he just shits on it and claims to be way smarter than all those “dumb Pokemon fans” and, once again, waves around his massive hateboner for the franchise.

• Optimistic
Reactions: friedshrimp

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
A film that has had a backlash so bad and so vocal by everyone not just Sonic fans to where the creators have to scramble and throw something together for a new design is better than the Detective Pikachu movie? It's opinionated I understand but even a Sonic sperg like myself knew this movie was destined to fail by its concept.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, a mostly good Pokemon movie doesnt have me even a fraction as hyped as a Sanic movie that promises to be historically cringy and jawdroppingly bad in the best and most endearing ways possible

Its the difference between....

a) Going to a stage play of Sleeping Beauty with some B tier actors who do a fairly good job but are nothing special

b) Going to Sleeping Beauty pantomime put on by the local insane asylum wherein two thirds the actors are off their meds and going apeshit at the end of the first act, the narrator has tourrettes and loudly shouts NIGGER every time he is supposed to say "witch", the princess is a 400 pound tranny with a beard who has a loud on-stage argument with the director about how he needs to be allowed to wear his diaperfur princess outfit, and in the final act the whole play descends into a furious and violent brawl when some autist starts flapping and screaming about the deafblind retard playing the prince looking at him, all while the stage catches fire due to faulty wiring and a Johnnie Rebel song plays on the loudspeaker.

While the former may be a worthy film in its own right, it aint gonna hold a candle to an all out retard apocalypse which is what Sanic looks like it will be

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slayer Regiment
kiwifarms.net
Let me guess, he has muh nostalgia for Sonic but nothing for Pokemon so fuck it.
I'm not surprised. He had a raging soy-hardon for that "realistic and action-packed" post-apocalyptic Sonic cartoon from the 90s.
Only thing worse than the fans of that show are the fans of its cringeworthy comic spinoffs.

Last edited:

NARPASSWORD

The furry shemale with the Star Fox avatars
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, a mostly good Pokemon movie doesnt have me even a fraction as hyped as a Sanic movie that promises to be historically cringy and jawdroppingly bad in the best and most endearing ways possible

Its the difference between....

a) Going to a stage play of Sleeping Beauty with some B tier actors who do a fairly good job but are nothing special

b) Going to Sleeping Beauty pantomime put on by the local insane asylum wherein two thirds the actors are off their meds and going apeshit at the end of the first act, the narrator has tourrettes and loudly shouts NIGGER every time he is supposed to say "witch", the princess is a 400 pound tranny with a beard who has a loud on-stage argument with the director about how he needs to be allowed to wear his diaperfur princess outfit, and in the final act the whole play descends into a furious and violent brawl when some autist starts flapping and screaming about the deafblind retard playing the prince looking at him, all while the stage catches fire due to faulty wiring and a Johnnie Rebel song plays on the loudspeaker.

While the former may be a worthy film in its own right, it aint gonna hold a candle to an all out retard apocalypse which is what Sanic looks like it will be
Holy shit, I would pay good money to see that.
Doug and all of his fellow satamfags can get the noose for all I care. They were already a blight and it's only gotten worse.
They love that because they want to fuck Sally. Meanwhile, The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog has a fanbase because it's wackiness and off model animation lead to a great source of memes and shitposting.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
While this works as a description for how the fandom will react to the movie, the movie itself will be more akin to a group of middle schoolers reciting Sleeping Beauty in droning monotone, except for one kid who actually makes an effort to act.

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
While this works as a description for how the fandom will react to the movie, the movie itself will be more akin to a group of middle schoolers reciting Sleeping Beauty in droning monotone, except for one kid who actually makes an effort to act.
It's corporate hollywood crap that panders to that type of viewer. The normal movie watcher doesn't care about Sonic I would say so cast Jim Carrey as a major character and let him play himself in the movie. I love In Living Color and his style of slapstick zany comedy but that's part of the reason why he was picked for the roles because I doubt anyone else in the movie besides the blue talking animal would bring anything interesting enough to willingly watch it. The movie has the circus shit show appeal at the moment where you only want to watch how bad it truly will be.

Reactions: NARPASSWORD

Godzilla@1989

Marlon Brando's eyes!
kiwifarms.net
The movie just got delayed to 2020.
I'll give Paramount credit for at least acknowledging the design looks like shit and will work to fix it.

Not sure if that'll improve the movie, but I applaud the filmmakers for not going the Ghostbusters route and mock the fans.

Kurtains

Good vibes, good times
kiwifarms.net
The movie just got delayed to 2020.
Highly doubt that this amount of time will make the movie better but at least it will cut down on the stress on those working on the movie.

Reactions: Clockwork_PurBle
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino