Sonic Movie Thread - From a Disastrous Teaser/Trailer to Not That Bad a Movie

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
kiwifarms.net
He's just upset the characters live in a small town in Montana (a RED STATE, GASP) with a love for/don't mind Olive Garden and have a noticeable disdain for the elite coastal cities and even poke fun of it here and there while surprisingly remaining apolitical despite Washington's brief involvement (societal issues aren't necessarily political issues).

A lot of these people are really taking a Sonic movie way too personally, like holy shit. I think this is the movie that broke them coming off the heels of Joker.
Renegade cuck is an insufferable pretentious twat. I wonder if he’s enough of a sperg to warrant his own thread.
From the comments section:

"All of this! "Fan service is not respect for the audience. It's flattery. We need to stop being so easily impressed that a movie reminded you something exists."
Apparently this fucker moderates his comments sections to weed out any criticism leaving just the dick suckers

WAAAHHH! Movies aren't supposed to give fans what they want. They're supposed to lecture them on important Social Justice issues!

It's like these faggots have totally forgotten that the purpose of a movie is to make an audience happy so that said audience will fork over money.

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
Renegade cuck is an insufferable pretentious twat. I wonder if he’s enough of a sperg to warrant his own thread.
Have a look at his output and you be the judge:

renegadebutt.png

Looks like the output of a man who's cried at a Star Wars trailer more than once in his life...

(I stopped watching him after he put out a video slamming Hollywood for putting Christian imagery/philosophical ideas in horror movies. Like this faggot is completely oblivious to the fact that most horror is supernatural in nature, so of course horror movies are going to incorporate whatever the local religion is in their premise. I suppose he gets similarly butthurt if he watches a Japanese horror movie with a Buddhist depiction of Hell in it. Or a yūrei, (long haired ghost girl.) Or, like most Commies, he only has a hateboner for Christianity...)

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who thinks Home Alone is anything but "Kid's dream turned nightmare meets Tom and Jerry" and tries to self-hate his own ass (since this shitstain is probably a suburban white boy safe from minorities) is a moron who should never be listened to.

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
Cmon! He t
Anyone who thinks Home Alone is anything but "Kid's dream turned nightmare meets Tom and Jerry" and tries to self-hate his own ass (since this shitstain is probably a suburban white boy safe from minorities) is a moron who should never be listened to.
We should pair him up with MovieBob for a Battle Royale to see which of them can be a bigger White Uncle Ruckus... Also, here's a picture of Renegade Cuck:

No one who looks like this has the right to label themselves Renegade Anything...

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
kiwifarms.net
Cmon! He t

We should pair him up with MovieBob for a Battle Royale to see which of them can be a bigger White Uncle Ruckus... Also, here's a picture of Renegade Cuck:

No one who looks like this has the right to label themselves Renegade Anything...
kinda looks like that unseen japan cuck (what is it with cucks and male pattern baldness)

Sayon

kiwifarms.net
The Sonic movie's not even good. Dunno how you can make it some battleground for Da Culcha Wah just from some goon who apparently hates Whitey/Christ getting triggered at making fun of hipsters since he identifies with them and has a hatred for "small town" America.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Sonic movie's not even good. Dunno how you can make it some battleground for Da Culcha Wah just from some goon who apparently hates Whitey/Christ getting triggered at making fun of hipsters since he identifies with them and has a hatred for "small town" America.
Somehow, Twitter found a way.

Syaoran Li

Beware The Walkin' Dude
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, it was Woke Twitter that turned it into a culture war entirely because it was up against Birds of Prey at the box office. MovieBob just had the most idiotic take on the whole thing.

Birds of Prey is peak woke with all the capeshit, ironic snark, "strong wammen" characters, and even had Harley Quinn as one of the main characters advertised.

And it bombed at the box office and lost to a kids movie based on Sonic the Hedgehog, a movie that was expected to fail and had to have its character redesigned because fans complained about it, and because Sonic's original design for the movie would probably scare your average little kid these days.

Keep in mind that video game movies have had a bad history and Sonic has been a laughing stock among gamers since the mid-2000's, but Sonic still pulled ahead and became a smash hit. I've not seen the movie myself, but from what I hear, it's the kind of movie that is good for a kids movie and it's mostly just dumb screwball comedy that appeals to children and autists

I think it was a combination of the movie beating Birds of Prey and the fact that it's just a dumb comedy for kids and doesn't try to present itself as anything beyond it. No politics, irony, or any preachy messages.

Ideally, it should've never factored into the culture war nonsense to begin with.

But @Kari Kamiya said it best, Twitter found a way.

Archeops

Whispering seeds of doubt into the ears of troons
kiwifarms.net
In the wise words of JonTron, slightly reworded to fit this horror:

"Ech! Ugh, that's disgusting! What is that? What is... That's rancid! Is that... is that a sprinting babyfur demon? Is that nightmare? Is that true nightmare?"

Also, here's some more horror.

Tags
None