Sonichu Sonichu 14 - Lead-up to the Merge

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
After watching black mirror season 5,
images (1).jpeg

The VR technology on that episode can fulfill his wishes: one of them is fucking others in the body of a fictional character.

Additional: the VR can trigger certain parts of his brain like pain and orgasm. If that's the case, talented wèéns will create a 3d model of magichan and the rest of his concubines for him.

Last edited:

Quixotic Son

kiwifarms.net
Ok so I just read part of the new pages. Some have said this is batshit insane (which I do agree with). However, what Chris is doing is something akin to what a small child does when he/she has problems. Children often act out what problems they may have in order for people to understand better. Autistics tend to do the same thing even after they reach maturity. In a way, this comic is similar to the "Conversation with Dr. Wolf" video Chris did this past winter. It's a way for him to cope with what he believes is going on around him so others can understand.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
now instead relies solely on his imagination.
Chris has no imagination, his only "imagination" is plagiarizing things from animes he watches - and since he doesn't watch anything good and instead is watching stuff intended for 10-year-old girls, this is what we get transplanted into Sonichu (like all the CPU non-sense which he has based his entire identity on). Remember we are talking about a guy who so thoroughly lacks imagination that he couldn't be bothered to come up with anything more creative than Sonic Pikachu as title for his life's work.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
It wouldn't be a Sonichu comic without a great big wall of text. With this merge storyline, it's like Chris is stuck in some kind of limbo in the Sonichu storyline. Nothing is really happening unless someone else is influencing the events and Chris is just there to look important and share/take the credit.

Reactions: ShittyRecolor

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, this wasn't that much worse than the majority of books Marvel puts out these days. Like, "I even personally participated in super-heroically saving many days" sounds completely like something Gail Simone would write these days.
That being said, does this mean Chrissy doesn't consider himself the fathermother of all Sonichus anymore? I guess the incest was too much even for him. Also, that was an awful lot of retcons from someone who considers reboots are equal to murdering your OCs.

Okay, what the fuck is even happening here?:
View attachment 817361
This is especially bad, even for Chris.
Did Chrissy rip Sandy Rosechu's legs off? That's pretty hardcore.

Last edited:

Coelacanth

Your local shitposting living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
Okay, what the fuck is even happening here?:
View attachment 817361
This is especially bad, even for Chris.
Yeah, but at least I can sort of make out what's going on in this panel with Chris trying to show how "heroic" he's been by "defending" innocent Sonichus/Rosechus from evil. It's the one before it that has me utterly baffled.

This is without a doubt one of the worst drawings Chris has ever made imo - and that's saying something. It makes me long for the days when Chris actually gave a shit about his comic even though it was just as big of a preachy ego rub as this one is.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino