Sonichu Sonichu 14 - Lead-up to the Merge

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
I want to know what the idea guys (Boyd and whatsisname) think of all this. They were the ones that started all the stupidity with the Neptunia CPU shart. Did they expect Chris would go this all out with it? Do they feel bad at all for what they've done? I guess they rationalise it to themselves as Chris being mad anyway, but without their input none of this shit about merges, goddess powers or marrying his sonichus would have happened. Chris's mental state has degenerated enormously with all this imaginary bullcrap, and I want to know if Boyd & co feel guilty in any way (doubtful, I know).
They're laughing about how hard they "owned" Chris because they're unfunny edgy faggots. You know this

LongtimeLurker

kiwifarms.net
The "lol why's it still called Sonichu when Sonichu does nothing" joke gets thrown around a lot but goddamn, the title character's been reduced to "and I became BFFs with him, anyway here's more about me and my husband." It's pretty clear Chris gives zero fucks about the Sonichu character anymore. Hell, if the Idea Guys had had him "marry" some pony or some shit Chris wouldn't give a shit about Magichan either. He's all in on animu CPUs and ponies now, Sonic shit is passé now.

O313

Some random dude.
kiwifarms.net
Anyone willing to make an amateur attempt in editing the pages by digitalizing and coloring them? That would be great.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Muscle Bra

Bardle-B Jones

The Great and Powerful Nazi Jester
kiwifarms.net
Fingers crossed this will be more art than textwalls. Well, at least the normal Sonichu 0-9 ratio of lulzy art/lulzy writing. Not at all excited if this turns out to be Sonichu 16-2.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but at least I can sort of make out what's going on in this panel with Chris trying to show how "heroic" he's been by "defending" innocent Sonichus/Rosechus from evil. It's the one before it that has me utterly baffled.

View attachment 817794

This is without a doubt one of the worst drawings Chris has ever made imo - and that's saying something. It makes me long for the days when Chris actually gave a shit about his comic even though it was just as big of a preachy ego rub as this one is.
At a rough guess, Chris was suddenly reincarnated as an anencephalic child (that's without a brain, google it if you dare) and the resultant thunderous belch it forced him to let out shocked reality back to our universe, where he's just a fat sped with a pony horn (and a skull, although whether it contains a brain is debateable). It's the only explanation I can think of for the shape of this poor character's head.

Y/n?

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net

Count Olaf

The Swedish term for beef that is roasted
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On side note, why did Chris upload Page 8, even though it's an incomplete page that's blank?

View attachment 817955

Anyone willing to take a guess on what Page 8 might be?
He said that this was only the beginning of The Holy Book of CWC the comic that chronicled the "mutual events between the dimensions as the merge completes", so I can only guess that it was made so that he could continue it when he was ready, and then posted by accident. As for what page 8 might contain when its filled out, bronycon is coming around again soon so if he attends probably something related to that.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino