Sonichu Sonichu 14 - Lead-up to the Merge

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If his parents bothered to tell him not to eat like a fucking farm animal and chew with his mouth shut (they probably were content enough with him managing to hold a spoon without gouging his eyes out with it) maybe fatso would not swallow so much air and he could manage to hold his gas on both ends.
If Borb had managed to teach Chris anything and make it stick, we probably wouldn't have the obese, insane manbaby we have today.

It's pretty clear Chris gives zero fucks about the Sonichu character anymore.
Sonichu the comic morphed from "autistic adventures of a not-very-original OC" to an ego stroke for Chris somewhere around the second or third issue. Chris hasn't given a shit about Sonichu the character in a long while.

Anyone willing to take a guess on what Page 8 might be?
A polar bear closing its eyes in a snowstorm?

A really bright flash of light?

An homage to John Byrne's Alpha Flight #6?

A sign that Chris is both lazy and incompetent?

On side note, why did Chris upload Page 8, even though it's an incomplete page that's blank?
Probably because he's a lazy and incompetent.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
You have to be especially autistic to stick out at BronyCon
Honestly that event seems to be such a clusterfuck that I don't think Chris would even be the one from the video I'd choose as "do not want to meet", if I could only choose one figure there. If it was multiple choice I'd probably choose everyone, to be safe.

Reactions: Super Colon Blow

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this is just unreadable
The plot and continuity in Sonichu continues to decay into an absolute mess -- much like the state of Chris' mind. As the trend continues, any future issues will be increasingly illegible scribbles and word salad textwalls. They will be -- and undoubtedly are -- of great interest to mental health experts.

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The plot and continuity in Sonichu continues to decay into an absolute mess -- much like the state of Chris' mind. As the trend continues, any future issues will be increasingly illegible scribbles and word salad textwalls. They will be -- and undoubtedly are -- of great interest to mental health experts.
Sonichu is becoming this.

Silver Octopus

kiwifarms.net
Sockness got Chris to put his OC in the comic.

View attachment 859188
View attachment 859167

Sockness's drawing attached.
So is Sockness the new Waterman?
I love how Chris can't help but add passive aggressive comments too, he truly hates when other people ask him to add their characters in. Calls Sockness' OC "some crap like that", kills him off in one page (permanently), has his own characters take his title.

WutangLee

A simple Ramen merchant out to avenge his father
kiwifarms.net
Sockness got Chris to put his OC in the comic.

View attachment 859188

Sockness's drawing attached.
Dear lord, that is nearly unreadable and an incredible eyesore to process. He's gotten so fucking bad at having anything resembling a story.

So is Sockness the new Waterman?
I love how Chris can't help but add passive aggressive comments too, he truly hates when other people ask him to add their characters in. Calls Sockness' OC "some crap like that", kills him off in one page (permanently), has his own characters take his title.
Like how a 5 year old would do it, basically.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But it wouldn’t be a Sonichu comic without at least one wall of text.
Sonichu could become a "novel," with character heads appearing here and there amidst incomprehensible word salad dialog. Gone are the days where Chris would draw backgrounds or any action.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino