Sonichu Sonichu 15 - Chris rips off Rosechu's Story comic

Trickie

I refer to Christine as she/her to annoy you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Trickie how much money did you give chris for nothing to get a live feed through his phone
I sent her a book of coupons for mini-golf and three jars of gamer girl bath water. The coupon book might not be worth much, but I guarantee the value of the bath water will appreciate dramatically over time, so long as the seal isn't broken.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I sent her a book of coupons for mini-golf and three jars of gamer girl bath water. The coupon book might not be worth much, but I guarantee the value of the bath water will appreciate dramatically over time, so long as the seal isn't broken.
he's probably banned from the mini-golf place by now and he fed that fucking bathwater to the beagles

Mr. 0

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact you think the beagles don't drink exclusively from toilets is optimistic
Their bellies drag across the floor. Those beagles are too fat to reach the toilets, much like chris is too fat and lazy to feed them dog food and water from the tap

• Agree
Reactions: Incognito Mode

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
Are you trying to get e-famous or something?
I find the situation very confusing. I don't keep up with the comics side of Chris' life but did it really go like this?

-Chris creates comic
-Trickie creates fancomic for free
-Chris doesn't really want to make comics anymore but Patreon people are getting restless
-Chris asks Trickie "yo can I steal your shit?"
-Trickie says it's cool just don't trace or pretend it's your own
-Chris copies it and fills it with word salads out of laziness
-Big debate on whether Chris traced it or drew it freehand while looking right at it (what's the difference..?)
-Trickie defends Chris and says the entire time they don't care about basically doing work for Chris for free

Did I get that correct? Why even redraw it? He could have just pasted walls of text on the art Trickie made and called it a day.

Ghostbeater

Do you realize? DO. YOU. REALIZE?
kiwifarms.net
I find the situation very confusing. I don't keep up with the comics side of Chris' life but did it really go like this?

-Chris creates comic
-Trickie creates fancomic for free
-Chris doesn't really want to make comics anymore but Patreon people are getting restless
-Chris asks Trickie "yo can I steal your shit?"
-Trickie says it's cool just don't trace or pretend it's your own
-Chris copies it and fills it with word salads out of laziness
-Big debate on whether Chris traced it or drew it freehand while looking right at it (what's the difference..?)
-Trickie defends Chris and says the entire time they don't care about basically doing work for Chris for free

Did I get that correct? Why even redraw it? He could have just pasted walls of text on the art Trickie made and called it a day.
That is basically what happened. The whole rosechus story shit was just a trolling attempt that backfired and to save face and not get shit from the farms she allowed Chris to do what he wants with it. That is my opinion at least.

Mr. 0

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

he did, you can barely tell the difference between his and trickie's (though trickie started it by tracing Sonichu 0)

speaking of which @Trickie needs to be re-indoctrina-- er, I mean need to be explained to why defending Chris is a bad idea and can lead to turning into a chris

That is basically what happened. The whole rosechus story shit was just a trolling attempt that backfired and to save face and not get shit from the farms she allowed Chris to do what he wants with it. That is my opinion at least.
The rosechu's story comic wasn't a trolling attempt (The Real Sonichu is a better candidate for this), and she'd have never gotten shit for it (she's only getting shit now because she defends chris instead of calling for his demise).

• Winner
Reactions: Gunslinger

Ghostbeater

Do you realize? DO. YOU. REALIZE?
kiwifarms.net
The rosechu's story comic wasn't a trolling attempt (The Real Sonichu is a better candidate for this), and she'd have never gotten shit for it (she's only getting shit now because she defends chris instead of calling for his demise).
Ah, come on. With all those topics in that comic that Chris raged about for years you wanna tell me that it never was a trolling attempt?

Mr. 0

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah, come on. With all those topics in that comic that Chris raged about for years you wanna tell me that it never was a trolling attempt?
The fact that not only was it ever even hinted at as being such, Chris didn't even notice it until after it stopped being drawn. Keep in mind the comic debuted back when we had a Sonichu subforum filled with fan works (games, other comics, etc). If this was a (successful) trolling attempt Chris would've let slip her presence ages ago.

Onewittyuser

Who am I kidding, the Prequels were awesome.
kiwifarms.net
In reality, @Onewittyuser had to warp and distort the art to make it fit better:
Opps! I really should have mentioned this before, but I did change the height or width of the images a tiny bit to drive the point home. Guess after a few days of all work and no sleep I neglected to mention it. Chris doesn't have a drawing software so if he was tracing it wouldn't be a clear image and some imperfections like that would show through, but I guess through the video I must have been mistaken. Sorry I might have misled anyone by doing so!

I still think that there are a lot of coincidences for him to just be eyeballing it, but I've started to think that it doesn't really matter at this point. I don't think he'll continue to learn or improve by repeatedly copying others work, even if he isn't tracing.

Again, sorry for the confusion folks!

Second Missing Primarch

Papa Nurgle loves you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sonichu 15, Page 58
Sonichu 15, Page 59
Sonichu 15, Page 60
Pfft. So Rosechu pulls all these abilities out of her furry pink ass and still gets knocked the fuck out, and then Chris declares himself the winner of the battle even though Kel was curbstomping him two pages ago. I knew his ego wouldn't let him lose. It'll be interesting to see how he handles Rosechu calling him creepy and Kel blowing up at him in the next part of the story, provided he doesn't just ignore it completely.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Sonichu 15, Page 52
Ok, I know Chris’s autism makes him really big on dates and times.

But WTF is this bullshit about the Sonichu data being embargoed to ONLY professors and gym leaders on the 24th of February. Regular trainers have to wait a whole extra day to get them, since they won’t be released until February 25?‽ (In the afternoon, nonetheless!)

None of this makes any sense!!!

Also: It kinda looks like Chris is feeling nostalgic, and trying to get another Liquid Chris saga going. Does anyone see any other reason why he would bait I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME this hard with his double copyright holding Chris duo of fail?!

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 855201

Looks like it's pretty much unanimous that everyone here thinks the panels I posted were traced. Unfortunately, I know for a fact that they weren't traced, because Chris let me watch those pages being drawn in real time via phone.

View attachment 855173

Sorry for the ruse cruise, but I wanted to make sure people couldn't turn around and say that the new pages don't look traced, but the old ones do. In reality, @Onewittyuser had to warp and distort the art to make it fit better:

And honestly, not tracing the pages makes more sense even from a laziness standpoint. It would take more set up and hassle to position the art on a computer screen and try to draw in a weird vertical position or print out a mirrored version of the comic for the reflecta sketch. Turns out the reason the art goes back to normal when we get away from the panels from my comic is because there's no longer a reference to follow. Boring, yes, but that's just how it is sometimes.

In light of this, I hope you'll all understand if I don't waste more time than I already have on this issue.
So did Chris let you watch him draw the beginning of the comic, that matched your work very closely, or the latter part part of his comic, which was visibly worse and didn’t match your work as close?

Because I think it’s pretty obvious what happened. Chris was tracing your work, that much is beyond doubt seeing as closely they matched.

He got caught out on it, decided to lie about it, and rather than trace as before, he just copied it without tracing, and let you watch him do it.

Do you really want to know for sure if he traced it?

Then there’s a simple and easy way to determine that, which wouldn’t even take too much time.

Have Chris redraw a page or two from the beginning of the story. (Like the ones that matched your work so closely.)

If he didn’t trace it, then the redrawn version should look just like the “original” he drew. If he did trace it, it won’t.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
I've been thinking, Chris "has access to c197" and the story in the comic is supposedly to be a recorded history. Do you think instead of retelling Trickie's, Chris should take advantage of that "ability" and just write new stories? If not, then the next comic he'll copy will be MKR's.
Sonichu 15, Page 58
Sonichu 15, Page 59
Sonichu 15, Page 60
wait... how did Chris win? Kel stilL has like 4 or 5 Pokémon left.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Opps! I really should have mentioned this before, but I did change the height or width of the images a tiny bit to drive the point home. Guess after a few days of all work and no sleep I neglected to mention it. Chris doesn't have a drawing software so if he was tracing it wouldn't be a clear image and some imperfections like that would show through, but I guess through the video I must have been mistaken. Sorry I might have misled anyone by doing so!

I still think that there are a lot of coincidences for him to just be eyeballing it, but I've started to think that it doesn't really matter at this point. I don't think he'll continue to learn or improve by repeatedly copying others work, even if he isn't tracing.

Again, sorry for the confusion folks!
It doesn’t really matter if you changed the height and width a bit or not. The similarities are still too big (as is the difference in quality) to be a coincidence or Chris just copying it by eyeballing.

If Chris wanted to prove he didn’t trace it, all he’d need to do, was to redraw one of the pages that matched up so closely with Trickie’s while we (Or Trickie) watched.

Of course he won’t do that. Not just because he’s lazy, but also because he knows he traced it, and that the result wouldn’t look like his traced original.

If Trickie seems a little too eager to believe Chris (“Hey guise! I know Chris didn’t trace it, because I saw him copy some pages nobody said he traced, by hand! TRUE AND HONEST!”) it’s only understandable. She has literally nothing to gain by believing that Chris traced it, only a new set of headaches.

Nobody likes to be outwitted and lied to by an autistic manchild, after all

Last edited:

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
It doesn’t really matter if you changed the height and width a bit or not. The similarities are still too big (as is the difference in quality) to be a coincidence or Chris just copying it by eyeballing.

If Chris wanted to prove he didn’t trace it, all he’d need to do, was to redraw one of the pages that matched up so closely with Trickie’s while we (Or Trickie) watched.

Of course he won’t do that. Not just because he’s lazy, but also because he knows he traced it, and that the result wouldn’t look like his traced original.
As far as I’m concerned, the subject is dead. Trickie herself confirmed that Chris didn’t or really doesn’t care if he did.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino