Sonichu Sonichu 15 - Chris rips off Rosechu's Story comic

Melancholia

Former Boyfriend-Free girl
kiwifarms.net
iIs... is that Blaziken’s hand holding (and using) the Hyper Potion? For someone who claimed to be such a massive Pokemon fan he completely ignored the established fact that Pokemon can’t use man made items like the potions...

Also yeah... Chris somehow won despite having all but one Pokemon fainted. While Kel still had plenty left... I see he’s seriously abusing his power as Mayor.

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
As far as I’m concerned, the subject is dead. Trickie herself confirmed that Chris didn’t or really doesn’t care if he did.
This. Trickie is pretty much allowing Chris to freehand their work so whether or not Chris looked at it or put paper over the work is not the detail people should be arguing about. It's incredibly clear he's taking someone else's work, not calling it his own but using it for something he is going to sell, and the person just doesn't care. You can't make them care. What are they going to do? Sue Chris? Better lawyers than theirs have tried.

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
In short, 'Optimus level deal' has to mean he's a big deal on the level of Optimus Prime, since Chris probably still thinks highly of him as the leader of the Autobots.

Chris isn't trying to use Latin here, at least not intentionally or knowingly. The origin of the two parts of Optimus Prime's name are derived from Latin (Optimus straight up, Prime from Primus) and his name quite literally means "Best, First"
Of course, it is always 1980s toys. Never look any deeper into Christian.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
You know why Chris chose "Chris"? Because if Kel wins, she'll take over the gym.

Let's not forget Chris plays PokeGo longer than the rest of the pokamen games. When mewtwo got autism, instead of going to pokeman centers (recover in seconds), chris placed him in some basilisk building (recover in weeks).
New mechanics like Mega evolution, z-moves and upcoming Dynamax are not used by Chris
Also yeah... Chris somehow won despite having all but one Pokemon fainted. While Kel still had plenty left... I see he’s seriously abusing his power as Mayor.
In pokeman world, you need 8 badges to enter the league. You don't need CWC badge to enter as long as you got 8 different badges within the region, especially if the rules are unfair to the challenger.

WutangLee

A simple Ramen merchant out to avenge his father
kiwifarms.net
Can we really even think any lower of Chris regardless of whether or not he traced? It hardly matters as far as I can figure.
Assuming you didn't have any positive opinion of Chris. No. The bar has been set too low.

she drew the comic for fun
Drew it for money, but either way, not the point, suing Chris over this is something Chris would do. But I can make fun of Chris for whatever the fuck I want. You're telling me his only "job" for the last 20 years has been drawing like a 4 year old, I don't give a fuck what the original kid drew. Could've been Rosechu jacking off on Bob's grave, don't really care. It takes a special kind of stupid to stay this untalented, and I for one enjoy people talking shit about Chris' drawings.

Last edited:

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sonichu 15, Page 62
lol, Chris skipped the part overtly making fun of his shitty art.

Also, he felt the need for the nurse to specify, ""Her X-rays showed no fractured or broken bones at all." He also skipped over the scene of Rosechu confronting Kel, I guess because Sonichu and conflict/character development don't mix.

Attachments

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
S

Also, he felt the need for the nurse to specify, ""Her X-rays showed no fractured or broken bones at all." He also skipped over the scene of Rosechu confronting Kel, I guess because Sonichu and conflict/character development don't mix.
So Chris actually let his character get Debo'd out of a badge. Color me surprised!

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net

Well, he skipped the separation of Solid and Liquid Chris

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
who the fuck cares if he traced it or not. Why should Trixie care? It's a fan comic of a fan comic and you exceptional individuals are upset that she isn't suing him? Grow the fuck up she drew the comic for fun. You're all fuming over some exceptional individuals doodles that belong on the fridge.
It's more that Chris steals shit because he's a lazy fat ass that wants to tard cum more Patreon money from autistics, and then Trixie not only enables him to do so, but decides to get in contact with Chris (or vice-versa) to watch him draw shit to defend it. Some of you jabronis may not see through it, but the Hulkster wasn't born yesterday

Trickie

I refer to Christine as she/her to annoy you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's more that Chris steals shit because he's a lazy fat ass that wants to tard cum more Patreon money from autistics, and then Trixie not only enables him to do so, but decides to get in contact with Chris (or vice-versa) to watch him draw shit to defend it. Some of you jabronis may not see through it, but the Hulkster wasn't born yesterday
Well, now I'm curious. What would you have done if you were in my situation? When Chris found my comic, she decided on her own that what I made had accurately depicted the real history of Sonichu and Rosechu, and that my comic merely 'reminded' her of the details that she wasn't fully cognizant of when she originally wrote book #0. If I were someone who gets super buttmad every time Chris gets money for being e-famous, what could I have done to stop her from stealing my dumb lil webcomic that I made for fun?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino