Sonichu Sonichu 15 - Chris rips off Rosechu's Story comic

duff101

Professional Giver Upper
kiwifarms.net
Chris is obviously tracing, lifting dialogue, etc etc in many parts of Sonichu 15. But my question is, if Trickie doesn’t care than why should I? Like especially as you get into the more recent pages Chris has started to deviate from the narrative back into original (as original as Chris can be) territory. Like obviously it kinda sucks that a sizeable portion of Sonichu 15 is from another source but it’s not like this is some respected comic stealing from another, it’s Sonichu ffs.

Space.Muffin

Not a furry.
kiwifarms.net
Well, now I'm curious. What would you have done if you were in my situation? When Chris found my comic, she decided on her own that what I made had accurately depicted the real history of Sonichu and Rosechu, and that my comic merely 'reminded' her of the details that she wasn't fully cognizant of when she originally wrote book #0. If I were someone who gets super buttmad every time Chris gets money for being e-famous, what could I have done to stop her from stealing my dumb lil webcomic that I made for fun?
Not to feed the flame or anything, but in my personal opinion I think it would've been better to just tell Chris "Nah, man. I'm not cool with you using my fan comic like that" instead of losing the time talking to Chris, watching him draw, analyzing if he's tracing your work and then coming to defend yourself from something as pointless as this.

If you're cool with that then fine. But you MUST have known some people weren't going to be ok with having Chris rip off and possibly profit from someone else's work again and get another free pass.

Also, to the people saying that Trickie should sue Chris ... What the fuck are you guys smoking?

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, now I'm curious. What would you have done if you were in my situation? When Chris found my comic, she decided on her own that what I made had accurately depicted the real history of Sonichu and Rosechu, and that my comic merely 'reminded' her of the details that she wasn't fully cognizant of when she originally wrote book #0. If I were someone who gets super buttmad every time Chris gets money for being e-famous, what could I have done to stop her from stealing my dumb lil webcomic that I made for fun?
So how did Chris come into contact with you then?

I am not saying you should sue him or anything, that's stupid, but just saying "yeah that's fine but give me credit" or "no, it's my art you thief" and leaving it at that would've been best

Second Missing Primarch

Papa Nurgle loves you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He also skipped over the scene of Rosechu confronting Kel, I guess because Sonichu and conflict/character development don't mix.
Trickie's version needed that scene because Rosechu was completely powerless and was terrified of being shipped off to storage once Kel found out. Chris's Rosechu was pulling attacks out of her ass left and right and only lost because of Great Director fiat, so the confrontation scene was rendered pointless and this version of Kel smashes the ball for no reason. He took what was a pretty emotional moment and rendered it bland and meaningless, which is par for the course with him.

Last edited:

Trickie

I refer to Christine as she/her to annoy you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you're cool with that then fine. But you MUST have known some people weren't going to be ok with having Chris rip off and possibly profit from someone else's work again and get another free pass.
To be honest, the thought never crossed my mind. It probably should have, but I couldn't imagine anyone being bothered enough about it that they'd pester me over email or private messages about it. People have been sending me messages about this ever since Chris announced it a couple years ago.

So how did Chris come into contact with you then?
Chris contacted me through tumblr in 2017, and then earlier this year found my twitter.

I am not saying you should sue him or anything, that's stupid, but just saying "yeah that's fine but give me credit" or "no, it's my art you thief" and leaving it at that would've been best
Fair enough, that's what I was doing up until recently. We had this conversation about what I am and am not okay with when she first contacted me in 2017. I understand that the distinction between tracing and referencing is something only I really care about, it's more of a personal thing for me, so when someone claims my work was traced I'll want to investigate it.

That said, I've probably made this a bigger deal than I meant to, so sorry about that. At this point, I'd just be repeating myself discussing it further anyway, so I'm going to try to drop it.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That said, I've probably made this a bigger deal than I meant to, so sorry about that. At this point, I'd just be repeating myself discussing it further anyway, so I'm going to try to drop it.
So many people try to use Chris to get e-famous and EPIK LULZ and other stupid shit, so forgive us skeptical folks.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, to the people saying that Trickie should sue Chris ... What the fuck are you guys smoking?
Trickie has to sue him and get his patreon shut down because if she doesn't she might double down and woo him instead, move in to 14bc and marry him to become his new barb (while @Mariposa Electrique jealously watches through the window)

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sonichu 15, Page 63
Sonichu 15, Page 64
That scale on the first page...Kel is about twice the size of Rosechu, then shrinks to the same size...no wonder Chris can't tell he's fat.

As for the Magi-Chan + Sonichu scene, without the colours you can hardly tell which character is which. It shows how limited Chris's art style is.

It's funny that 2 characters literally died of STRESS, though.

somethingrandom987

Fan Fiction Writer
kiwifarms.net
Personally, I'm looking at this comic and I am wondering to myself if parts of Sonichu Issue 3 is being retconed. Because Sonichu originally ends up meeting the Chaotic Combo there in a turn of events and Sonichu 3 kind of says that they where separated until they teamed up to defeat Blake. So now in Sonichu 15, I look and seem Magi out there in the open like he is already knowing whats going on and Bubbles out there as well. I feel that maybe breaking or touching on a little bits of Sonichu 3 a little and the more of the comic that comes out, I wouldn't be surprised if Chris does retcon it. I wonder where that leaves the rest of Sonichu 3.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Sonichu 15, Page 63
Sonichu 15, Page 64
This is creepy as fuck.

Creepout 1: Rosechu’s arm and hand. What the fuck is that? It looks like the arm and hand of a mummy. Except there’s no discernible wrist.
Imagine being touched by that thing. Poor Sonichu.

Creepout 2: Magi-Chan burying Sonichu’s parents where he met Rosechu. Wtf?‽ Why is Magi-Chan such an asshole?

Creepout 3: Magi-Chan telling Sonichu he loves him. Imagine Yoda telling Luke Skywalker “BTW, I love you!” Creepy, right? It’s even worse here, since Magi-Chan can literally read minds and creep on you 24-7.

The icky factor goes through the roof, when you consider Magi-Chan’s angry expression as he’s saying this, and the embarrassment and bewilderment on Sonichu’s face. Poor Sonichu probably just realized that right now, he’s literally inside the powerful entity who’s angrily telling him he loves him.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino