Sonichu Sonichu 15 - Chris rips off Rosechu's Story comic

Gunslinger

Do you like biscetti?
kiwifarms.net
lol, Chris skipped the part overtly making fun of his shitty art.

Also, he felt the need for the nurse to specify, ""Her X-rays showed no fractured or broken bones at all." He also skipped over the scene of Rosechu confronting Kel, I guess because Sonichu and conflict/character development don't mix.
Thanks for posting that. I had no idea what was going on in those last panels. I didn't know if Kel was crushing a pokeball with a pokemon in it or what. (:_(

duff101

Certified degenerate faggot
kiwifarms.net
This is creepy as fuck.

Creepout 1: Rosechu’s arm and hand. What the fuck is that? It looks like the arm and hand of a mummy. Except there’s no discernible wrist.
Imagine being touched by that thing. Poor Sonichu.

Creepout 2: Magi-Chan burying Sonichu’s parents where he met Rosechu. Wtf?‽ Why is Magi-Chan such an asshole?

Creepout 3: Magi-Chan telling Sonichu he loves him. Imagine Yoda telling Luke Skywalker “BTW, I love you!” Creepy, right? It’s even worse here, since Magi-Chan can literally read minds and creep on you 24-7.

The icky factor goes through the roof, when you consider Magi-Chan’s angry expression as he’s saying this, and the embarrassment and bewilderment on Sonichu’s face. Poor Sonichu probably just realized that right now, he’s literally inside the powerful entity who’s angrily telling him he loves him.
Magi-Chan saying “I l-love you S-Sonichu” while twitching and holding a bloody knife.

somethingrandom987

Fan Fiction Writer
kiwifarms.net
If Magi did kill Sonichu's family, I guess my next question would be why. Why would he do it. If I had to speculate, maybe it's a method to have Sonichu stay in CWCville because he has no other family to turn to. If that was the case though, why would he openly admit to creamating them? Maybe he knows Sonichu is stupid enough not to have a lot of basic logic. Maybe Magi chan is the one pulling the strings in the background and nobody is expecting it.

Second Missing Primarch

Hydra Dominatus!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sonichu 15, Page 63
Sonichu 15, Page 64
Magi-Chan: "Our time is almost over, so let's end on a positive thought: Rosey loves you. I love you. Both Chris Chans love you. Kel loves you too. You are loved."

Sounds like Magi-Chan is love bombing Sonichu. Classic tactic for abusive manipulators and cults trying to indoctrinate a new member.

Also, fucking LOL at how Sonichu mourns his dead parents for exactly two panels, then fucks off to go schtup his shitty recolor girlfriend with a smile on his face. Way to make your protagonist look like a sociopath, Chris. Granted, Chris probably doesn't see anything wrong with that, considering he barely reacted every time one of his heartsweets died or suffered some kind of misfortune back in the day. You'd think losing Bob would have taught him something about how grief works.

New age retro hippie

NO SKATEBOARDS ARE ALLOWED ON THIS SACRED LAND!
kiwifarms.net
Sonichu 15, Page 63
Sonichu 15, Page 64
Love how my boy Magi-Chan still got his touch in giving sensitive news, just like in Sonichu #10, because showing Sonichu how his parents died right if front of him while he can't do nothing to prevent the fact it's way better than just tellng him.
"And by the way I burned their corpses with this very hands and left their ashes around that lake where you almostr drowned... but don't worry, I love you!"

And previously in the comic it was shown that Al-Qaeda was responsible for trying to capture Sonichu's parents so, either the pokèball manufacturing company made a pretty bad branding mistake or we're seeing a retcon inside a retcon.

Silent_Watcher

Was hast du gesagt
kiwifarms.net
Wait... So what's the main point of this entire issue again? All I've read so far from the leaked pages are retcons & re-telling of the original stories. The 'tism works in mysterious ways I guess

Reactions: Super Colon Blow

Second Missing Primarch

Hydra Dominatus!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait... So what's the main point of this entire issue again? All I've read so far from the leaked pages are retcons & re-telling of the original stories. The 'tism works in mysterious ways I guess
That is the point. He's going back and executing a large-scale retcon of his shitty mythos to bring it all in line with his current autistic delusions of godhood.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's trying to shut up his patreon donors and prospective ebay buyers in the laziest way possible before he loses more donors

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The stats of the 'chus is parroting the Pokemon Gold/Silver strategy guide -- right down to green text for special moves.

I like how Chris has to specify some stats are off the scale.

Last edited:

New age retro hippie

NO SKATEBOARDS ARE ALLOWED ON THIS SACRED LAND!
kiwifarms.net
I' m pretty sure from his standpoint the reason for all of this is to "chronicle" Sonichu's life in the most exact way possible, and Chris' way of doing that is retelling Rosechu's Story and Idea Guy's plot points that he deems "real"
Because Chris believes those things not to be different stories made by other people but fact regarding the lives of hers Pokémon that she didn't know about before.

So, basically autism.

But...but...by his own pseudo-logic, that means that he's just killed a large chunk of his beloved characters! Chris, shame on you. SHAME!
I'm. More worried about the fact that, with the rainbow now emitting tons of eggs all around space-time, there are now more Sonichus and Rosechu's than ever!:o because this comic need way more characters!

But of course no one was able to find or capture one before her, because she's just that good -_-

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
I' m pretty sure from his standpoint the reason for all of this is to "chronicle" Sonichu's life in the most exact way possible, and Chris' way of doing that is retelling Rosechu's Story and Idea Guy's plot points that he deems "real"
Because Chris believes those things not to be different stories made by other people but fact regarding the lives of hers Pokémon that she didn't know about before.

So, basically autism.

I'm. More worried about the fact that, with the rainbow now emitting tons of eggs all around space-time, there are now more Sonichus and Rosechu's than ever!:o because this comic need way more characters!

But of course no one was able to find or capture one before her, because she's just that good -_-
Or... maybe the original story is set in an alternate dimension where Chris never trooned out and now Chris feels the need to retell the story so it reflects his transition... using other people’s ideas of course.

Reactions: Super Colon Blow
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino