Sonichu Sonichu Babies! -

Something Vague

Keurig Connoisseur
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday, Dun and I watched Sonichu Babies together when I was visiting him yesterday (how romantic...) and I sat through 12 minutes of demented fuckery. Since it is technically a spin-off of Sonichu with the chaotic combo, we might as well have a discussion perhaps pick apart the video.

Perhaps my favorite part is just the fact that Chris pretty much leaves the babies to their own devices not even bothering to care for them and just the shoe-horned "Violence is not the Answer" PSA and the disclaimer that they don't hate Blake because he is black. I could go on and on about all the Random Access Humor of this video since it is chock full of it.

Also, a fun fact is that the markers with black bodies instead of white are actually scented markers (I know because I used to have markers like that in elementary school there the white ones were unscented while the black ones were special and scented) Sonichu's I know for sure is lemon-scented and Blake's is licorice scented.

For those of you who haven't seen the video and for reference...

[youtube]q2PE_bTOKKc[/youtube]

Bob's Fries

kiwifarms.net
Fialovy said:
Yesterday, Dun and I watched Sonichu Babies together when I was visiting him yesterday (how romantic...) and I sat through 12 minutes of demented fuckery. Since it is technically a spin-off of Sonichu with the chaotic combo, we might as well have a discussion perhaps pick apart the video.

Perhaps my favorite part is just the fact that Chris pretty much leaves the babies to their own devices not even bothering to care for them and just the shoe-horned "Violence is not the Answer" PSA and the disclaimer that they don't hate Blake because he is black. I could go on and on about all the Random Access Humor of this video since it is chock full of it.

Also, a fun fact is that the markers with black bodies instead of white are actually scented markers (I know because I used to have markers like that in elementary school there the white ones were unscented while the black ones were special and scented) Sonichu's I know for sure is lemon-scented and Blake's is licorice scented.

For those of you who haven't seen the video and for reference...

[youtube]q2PE_bTOKKc[/youtube]

Do these babies a favor and kill them with fire.

Kill_it_with_fire_scorpio.gif

DykesDykesChina

Human/Science
Deceased
kiwifarms.net
Fialovy said:
Yesterday, Dun and I watched Sonichu Babies together when I was visiting him yesterday (how romantic...)
Um, okay...

I started to watch this video, but had to stop when I felt my brain cells imploding.

GGGBYBYBY

kiwifarms.net
He ripped the idea from Drawn Together. I can remember watching that episode of it. I know he's done that because Chris has admitted to watching Drawn Together. Not that he understands what it's meant to be a satire of though... He misses the point in a lot of things so it comes as no suprise that he doesn't understand that the episode is meant to be mocking the stupidity of "babies" or "kids" versions of shows. It's the same shit repackaged but the context is perhaps changed slightly.

O

OR 345

kiwifarms.net
Blake constantly talks to himself and wonders why people avoid him?

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remembered watching this video like a few years ago. The title shows what I think. (12 MINUTES OF THIS HORSE SHIT)

Dunsparce

Out of Control
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I prefer the sequel. It changed drastically in terms of premise, but was superior in every way:
[youtube]zq0jnGS2ang[/youtube]

Something Vague

Keurig Connoisseur
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, paint me purple, I was just going to post that video, Dun!

I like the blood effects, very realistic.

random_pickle

kiwifarms.net
This is why I support harm of sonees and roseys.

I find it ironic how the video caused the exact opposite reaction in the audience than Chris intended. But then again, that's always what happens.

Bridechu

kiwifarms.net
This is really just such a fucking weird video for so many reasons. Foremost, Chris has no idea how children worked, and if he was ever given an actual baby he would shake it to death in minutes.

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Bridechu said:
This is really just such a fucking weird video for so many reasons. Foremost, Chris has no idea how children worked, and if he was ever given an actual baby he would shake it to death in minutes.
[youtube]qgw2g0iMmGw[/youtube]

Male

This guy fucks!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be honest, I though he got the idea of tis from Muppet Babies.

Something Vague

Keurig Connoisseur
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He did get the idea from Muppet Babies, which is why he basically copied the theme song and replaced Muppet with Sonichu.

BillRiley

Good GOD, my emotions!
kiwifarms.net
2:35 - One of Chris's demented creatures squeals "Okay papa C!" Does this mean Chris is supposed to be their father?

Bridechu

kiwifarms.net
BillRiley said:
2:35 - One of Chris's demented creatures squeals "Okay papa C!" Does this mean Chris is supposed to be their father?

Yes. Both Rosechu and Sonichu call Chris some variation of father. And in the comic they didn't meet him until that battle at the mall. What the hell.

Uzumaki

Black Iron General of the Evil Army Shadow Line
kiwifarms.net
Male said:
To be honest, I though he got the idea of tis from Muppet Babies.

Yeah Drawn Together was just parodying Muppet Babies anyway, and Chris is the right age to have seen that show in it's prime. Sonichu Babies owes more to the Muppet version.

Granted it's likely he was reminded of this particular meme due to Drawn Together.

spaps

I'LL FUCK YOU OFF AT NO COST
kiwifarms.net
Bridechu said:
BillRiley said:

Yes. Both Rosechu and Sonichu call Chris some variation of father. And in the comic they didn't meet him until that battle at the mall. What the hell.
Everyone calls Chris 'father' because they all know that Chris created them, just strenghtening my belief that Chris thinks he is a god.