Sonichu Sonichu Fan Jam - Director Amenities, part 2 - Finally on its way!

Which comic jam should we prioritize right now?

• We should focus on finishing both previous jams.

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Let's prioritize Prideful, it's almost finished!

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • D.A. no.1 needs more attention, there's still a good number of pages missing!

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Let's sail to new seas and go for D.A. no.2, let the latecomers finish at their own pace.

Votes: 10 25.0%

• Total voters

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Hello, my fellow Kiwis!

So, with me finally assuming my duties as the host of these jams again (once again, sorry for taking so long) and the previous two collabs slowly but surely nearing completion, I thought it'd be a good time to make a thread for our next step, redoing the second half of Sonichu #10 or our liking. This is nothing too serious at the moment there are no deadlines yet, I'm just trying to gauge your interest. Think of it as the alpha stage of the jam if you will.

As you know, both previous jams also have a few pages missing, the first half of Director Amenities more so than Prideful. A good number of Kiwis have replied to my reminders, either saying the'll be able to finish by late May\Early June or resigning their pages. The rest of the latecomers have till mid May, let's say May 15th, to decide whether they'd still like to finish their pages or not. If I don't get any replies till then, I'll probably give up your pages for adoption, so please contact contact me if you'd still like to complete your assignment.

As for the rest of Sonichu #10, feel free to write a comment if you'd like to participate or if you have any suggestions or criticism, I swear I can take it like a big boy! Everyone is welcome to apply, even latecomers, though unless you've already done so, at least tell us if you still intend on finishing your previous page or not. There's also a little poll for you to tell me on what should we focus the most: the completion of older jams or getting this brand spankin' new one going.

While I don't want to give a hard deadline for application yet, I'll say the new jam will probably start somewhere around mid June, depending on how many Kiwis we can recruit for our noble cause. If the demand is high enough, we can also tackle all the bonus stuff, like Chrissy's revised pages regarding the fate of the Asperpedia Four or how Kathleen tried to smuggle some wacky tobacky into prison inside his coochie hole. As always, you'll have your page randomly assigned to you, and you can reinterpret you page in any way imaginable as long as it has some semblance to the original. Tone, themes, media used, it's all up to you!

So, feel free to tell me if you're in, give me suggestions or to just lounge a bit. Don't forget to bring some music to chill to, though! Let me start:

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
Count me in. And let me know if you need any missing pages from any former jams done as well.

My musical contribution:
Hell yeah, loved your pencil drawing of ol' Darkbind.

I guess I'll throw my hat into the ring once again. At least irl copic drawings can't be as easy to corrupt as a hard drive so I have a lot more time on my hands right now.

Here's my offering when it comes to chill tracks:
Ah, if it isn't one of my favorite jammers! Nice to see you too on board again.

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
I’m in as always!
I've expected nothing less of you, fellow Honkler!

NOT participating, just wanted to give the gift of music ~
Thank you for the musical offering, I'll make sure not to accidentally include you on my list of participants like I did with poor @Nurse Ratchet .

Reactions: The Pest

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net

jc17

kiwifarms.net
I'm up for it. I'll try to loosen up this time around, I spent to much time obsessing on how certain things looked that I ended up neglecting a butt load of other things.

• Winner
Reactions: ShittyRecolor

Bardle-B Jones

The Great and Powerful Nazi Jester
kiwifarms.net
Oh, you know you can count me in.

I'll have my current assignment done in a couple of days, then I'll be on board for this.

The Mighty Father will return peace to Mother Cwcville

• Winner
Reactions: ShittyRecolor

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
Oh, you know you can count me in.

I'll have my current assignment done in a couple of days, then I'll be on board for this.

The Mighty Father will return peace to Mother Cwcville
My God, imagine that beautiful choir being replace by a bunch of Sonichus that sound Chris Chan's impression of his golden child... GodBearJesus wept.

I've finally got some free time for the forseeable future. I think I'll take a crack at this. Sign me up.
As far as chill music goes...
Hopefully your avatar will symbolic to the joy and enthusiasm with which you'll handle your page!

Reactions: Super Colon Blow
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino