Sonichu Sonichu Fan Jam - Director Amenities, part 2 - Finally on its way!

Which comic jam should we prioritize right now?

• We should focus on finishing both previous jams.

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Let's prioritize Prideful, it's almost finished!

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • D.A. no.1 needs more attention, there's still a good number of pages missing!

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Let's sail to new seas and go for D.A. no.2, let the latecomers finish at their own pace.

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Any ETA on when part 2 will start?
It think we might as well start it.

Awright everyone, why not give this a shit... I mean, shot? This time it's recruiting time for real! The people who've expressed their desire to participate in this particular jam (Sonichu #10 no.2) are the following: @Botched Tit Job , @Coelacanth , @Cedric_Eff , @liquid_cash , @Picklechu , @MerriedxReldnahc , @BeanieGuy , @colibricheese , @jc17 , @Bardle-B Jones , @Sexy Senior Citizen , @Devilish Jack o Lantern , @Pizzavore , @Hoodie , @Shabobus , @_blank_ , @Rikka Takarada 2 , @Dilligaff , @Salt Water Taffy and probably myself. I know a lot of time's passed since this jam was announced, so it's perfectly understandable if you don't have the time for it right now. If you were mentioned here, please leave a reply whether you're still up for it!

As far as the rest of you Kiwis go, all of you are free to join, and feel free to invite fellow artistically inclined Kiwis who you think would be up for this but don't frequent the CWC section of the Farms for one reason or another. The first jam revolving around Director Amenities has covered the first 56 pages of Sonichu 10, which means that at the very least we's still got 38 pages to cover here, 42 if we also want to do the fan pages and those two pages of Sonichu commercial (one about Adult Chronicles, one of just Harvey Blaziken yapping his gums). If we really get a lot of participants, we could also cover the newer pages retconing the grim fate of the Asperpedia Four. In case we manage to cover those I think it'd be pretty amusing to order the pages so the whole Amish retcon goes first, leading to a page (maybe drawn by me) of some autistic version of Uatu the Watcher giving a little prelude to the extent of "Dat not how shit really went down doe", after which we'd cut to the pages depicting the Asperpedia execution in all its True and Honest g(l)ory.

I can't access the cwckipedia as of now, but I seem to recall the whole Asperpedia retcon consisting of roughly 8 pages if we add Catherine being thrown in jail with Slaweel. To prioritize parts by how fun they are I think we should do the following: Let's recruit enough Kiwis for the remaining 38 original pages first. If those are all covered and Kiwis keep wanting to do a page, we'll move on to the Amish stuff.

That's all for now! Feel free to join this jam b replying to this thread, I hope we can create something wonderful together!

Last edited:

Coelacanth

Your local shitposting living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
I'm still up for remaking a page or two!

If we really get a lot of participants, we could also cover the newer pages retconing the grim fate of the Asperpedia Four. In case we manage to cover those I think it'd be pretty amusing to order the pages to the whole Amish retcon goes first, after we get a page (maybe drawn by me) of some autistic version of Uatu the Watcher giving a little prelude to the extent of "That not how shit really went down doe", after which we'd cut to the paged depicting the Asperpedia execution in all of its True and Honest g(l)ory.
Oh god I hope this can happen it could be amazing. Especially if the Amish retcon pages are done in Chris' shitty style complete with something really childish like crayola markers or crayons for colouring. Even better if the real execution looks like something straight out of Doom or a gorier version of the trial scene from Pink Floyd's The Wall!

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
I'm still up for remaking a page or two!

Oh god I hope this can happen it could be amazing. Especially if the Amish retcon pages are done in Chris' shitty style complete with something really childish like crayola markers or crayons for colouring. Even better if the real execution looks like something straight out of Doom or a gorier version of the trial scene from Pink Floyd's The Wall!
A more unified style for each version could be pretty neat, though I might have to suspend my usual random assignment shtick for that, so we get people with suitable art styles for each parts. At least for the Asperpedia stuff! Of course we first have to get enough Kiwis recruited to cover the remainder of Sonichu 10. To paraphrase Orbán: we are many, but not many enough! Everyone bring another Kiwi with you!

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I was thinking about trying a FairlyOddParents style for this one.
For this one, I thought of trying a more Dave Sim artstyle or a Archie Comic Sonic style.
Sorry for being slow in the mind, do you guys mean you'll use those styles (the both sound great btw) in case you'll do the Amish retcon, or just for the jam in general? Either way, if we're going with @Coelacanth 's idea I might be a good idea to start organizing people so the two Asperpedia sections get a more unified look. Still, first we need to find enough Kiwis to fill the remaining pages, so we still have time to plan things out till then.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for being slow in the mind, do you guys mean you'll use those styles (the both sound great btw) in case you'll do the Amish retcon, or just for the jam in general? Either way, if we're going with @Coelacanth 's idea I might be a good idea to start organizing people so the two Asperpedia sections get a more unified look. Still, first we need to find enough Kiwis to fill the remaining pages, so we still have time to plan things out till then.
I meant for my portion, whatever it turns out to be.

Salt Water Taffy

Only bad witches are ugly.
kiwifarms.net
I can't access the cwckipedia as of now, but I seem to recall the whole Asperpedia retcon consisting of roughly 8 pages if we add Catherine being thrown in jail with Slaweel. To prioritize parts by how fun they are I think we should do the following: Let's recruit enough Kiwis for the remaining 38 original pages first. If those are all covered and Kiwis keep wanting to do a page, we'll move on to the Amish stuff. After that, if there's still some Kiwis wanting to jam after we have enough Kiwis to do the
I have all the pages from Sonichu 10 (including all the pages that were completely changed in the Asperchu retcon; never bothered saving the pages with minor text-only retcons but I'd imagine we won't need those pages doubled) saved on my computer if you'd like me to send copies your way. (in related news I'm working on TAS Director Amenities I swear)

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
Hello guys, I'm bumping up this thread to see if we can get a few more participants! I'll start updating the OP with all the participants soon, it'd be nice to gather as many jamming Kiwis as possible! If you'd like to have a go at redrawing a page of the second half of Sonichu 10 randomly given to you, now's the chance!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino