Sonichu Sonichu Fan Jam - Director Amenities, part 2 - Finally on its way!

Which comic jam should we prioritize right now?

• We should focus on finishing both previous jams.

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Let's prioritize Prideful, it's almost finished!

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • D.A. no.1 needs more attention, there's still a good number of pages missing!

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Let's sail to new seas and go for D.A. no.2, let the latecomers finish at their own pace.

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters

Shabobus

kiwifarms.net
Someone had to do the wall of text page.
The True and Honest Page 57:
View attachment 887982
Now in stream of consciousness nightmare form:
View attachment 887984
Not quite as fun as the text page I put together for DA part 1, but what else could I do?
Reminds me of those old magic eye pictures. It does a great job of showing Chris' habit of using a whole lot of words to say nothing.

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Someone had to do the wall of text page.
The True and Honest Page 57:
View attachment 887982
Now in stream of consciousness nightmare form:
View attachment 887984
Not quite as fun as the text page I put together for DA part 1, but what else could I do?
Taffy with the light-speed jamming! I think your submission sums up how it feels to read Sonichu in general really well. Still, I too could tell a thing or two about walls of text if my page is anything to go by. Hopefully I'll be able to show yo guys my take on it sooner rather than later.

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
Please let know if you need me to do a page in case someone has to drop out, @ShittyRecolor .
Thank you, Blank my man! After you finish your current page I can give you one of the remainibg uncovered pages if you'd like. I should lrobably start pestering the latecomers from the previous jams once again, as it's been at least 3 weeks since I had last wrote them.

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
This is probably the most autistic thing I've ever drawn.
Great job turning autism into gold! I especially love drooling, old fart Magi-chan. "To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Sonichu..."

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino