Sonichu Sonichu Fan Jam - Director Amenities, part 2 - Finally on its way!

Which comic jam should we prioritize right now?

• We should focus on finishing both previous jams.

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Let's prioritize Prideful, it's almost finished!

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • D.A. no.1 needs more attention, there's still a good number of pages missing!

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Let's sail to new seas and go for D.A. no.2, let the latecomers finish at their own pace.

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Finally have my panels sketched out. I had to start over because the cheap-ass copy paper I bought apparently does not erase well, and Sonichu isn't worth me digging actual drawing paper out of a storage unit. Besides, I'm being true and honest to the original by using copy paper and Crayola Fuckin' Magic Markers (with nontoxic marker ink).

*yawn*

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
I've had literally nothing to do at work today, and I also work from home, so I was able to get paid to draw electric HedHog Pogeymans.

Chris tries to appeal to REAL AMERICANS to stop trolling him, and tells us more about his bizarre solution for homelessness, which also includes advice ("...seek good employment...") that he himself refuses to take, which is pretty much normal for him.

I still don't have a working scanner, hence the crummy quality. The only time I need one is these fam jams, and I'm cheap as fuck.

I kept the deformed/mangled/ball hands again. *yawn*

You would think that the fact that Sonichus and Rosechus don't have necks would make it easier to draw them the way that Chris does, but it actually makes it more difficult.

The sidewalks in CWCville are all white for aesthetic reasons, totally not because Chris has always been too lazy to color them. He also changes the color of Soup Hotel 17 back and forth between brown and white several times, so I just made it look like an ugly old restaurant I used to see when I was a kid (which had the benefit of not making the teleportation effect harder to see). I thought about using a different teleportation effect, including scorching the little stick figures Chris drew in the previous panel, but I didn't want to take away from the dramatic *TELEPORTS IN* too much.

Coelacanth

Your local shitposting living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
Finally got around to doing some concept art for the "New and Improved" Asperchu characters. As with most of Chris' creations they're just the originals with slight tweaks so I aim to fix that and actually make their designs interesting which is harder than it looks.

But one design I'm happy with for sure is Swift Sonichu so I'll show him off here.

swiftchu.png

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Finally got around to doing some concept art for the "New and Improved" Asperchu characters. As with most of Chris' creations they're just the originals with slight tweaks so I aim to fix that and actually make their designs interesting which is harder than it looks.

But one design I'm happy with for sure is Swift Sonichu so I'll show him off here.

Badass!

Coelacanth

Your local shitposting living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
More concept art - this time of Bobby and Whisp!

bobbywhisp.png

Made Bobby more plant-like and threw in a leaf bow-tie like Rowlet has. I like to think he's really into gardening!

Something that confuses me though is why Whisp of all characters has pants when all the other sonichus (excluding Magi-Chan and Jamsta) don't wear any clothing beyond socks, shoes and gloves. I think Chris was aiming to try and turn him into a boxer so that's what I've gone for.

Last edited:

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net

I love this design so much, I’ve illustrated something based on this!

FC3D3EC6-D583-4692-A0E0-6DD0520BEB36.png

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino