Sonichu Sonichu Fan Jam - Director Amenities, part 2 - Finally on its way!

Which comic jam should we prioritize right now?

• We should focus on finishing both previous jams.

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Let's prioritize Prideful, it's almost finished!

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • D.A. no.1 needs more attention, there's still a good number of pages missing!

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Let's sail to new seas and go for D.A. no.2, let the latecomers finish at their own pace.

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters

Shabobus

kiwifarms.net
Chris depicted his battle with Mary Lee Walsh in the comic as an epic fight, with him complaining about men and wielding weapons from God of War. I decided to go in a different direction and depict it more like how his actual encounter with her went, with her seizing his attraction sign and him pretending Sonichu was in the room with them.
CWC Original Page.jpg
Fan Jam Complete.png

Last edited:

Cedric_Eff

Damn property taxes f**k up everything.
kiwifarms.net
Chris depicted his battle with Mary Lee Walsh in the comic as an epic battle, with him complaining about men and wielding weapons from God of War. I decided to go in a different direction and depict it more like how his actual encounter with her went, with her seizing his attraction sign and him pretending Sonichu was in the room with them.
Holy shit, a prelude to the whole body switching thing lol!

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Chris depicted his battle with Mary Lee Walsh in the comic as an epic fight, with him complaining about men and wielding weapons from God of War. I decided to go in a different direction and depict it more like how his actual encounter with her went, with her seizing his attraction sign and him pretending Sonichu was in the room with them.
Hurtful Truth Levels: off the chart!

Cedric_Eff

Damn property taxes f**k up everything.
kiwifarms.net
Fuckin' sweet, love the perspective and smears, not to mention not-Wild cheekily being drawn in OPL's style.
I felt that Chris using the same moves felt repetitive so I gave him an A.T. Field instead. Also drawing Metal Asperchu in my style would look weird, so I made a different thing instead. The AM-6 Mecha Asperchu.

Pizzavore

kiwifarms.net
Sorry I caught that late September deadline post, been lazy too stressed, and my ISP started blocking the .net kiwi address again for some reason. I'll get my page in sometime next couple days, looks like I can log in fine now.

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
Sorry I caught that late September deadline post, been lazy too stressed, and my ISP started blocking the .net kiwi address again for some reason. I'll get my page in sometime next couple days, looks like I can log in fine now.
No problem mate, My September was pretty crazy as well. I'll get mine page done this week, pinky promise!

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
Bump time!

Once again I have to apologize to all you wonderful Kiwis for being so inactive these last few months. I should've done so way earlier, but I've finally managed to find the time to finish my current page! For my current assignment, it was my dubious honor to rework this abominable pile of a(r/u)tistic logorrhea:
OPL's gonna tell ya!

At first I wasn't quite sure how to tackle what is essentially a tiny picture with text wall that'd make orange man blush, but I think I've managed to whip up something funny. I'd say it's not quite as eldritch as some of my previous stuff, but I'll spoiler it just to be safe:

These last two months weren't the highlight of this year so far to me, but with this page I intend on becoming a little more active here once again! Time to do another thing I should've done a long time ago: updating the OP with all the recent pages and getting this jam back on track! If you guys still have the patience and the time, I'd love it if you could tolerate my subpar organizing skills a little longer and get back to the thick of things!

Oh, and I'll put the updated pages list into the OP asap!

Last edited:

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
Time to triplepost like a rabid faggot!

So, I've update the OP with a glossary of all the finished pages so far. Those of you who've completed your assignments should have your name link to your wonderful pieces of art on DA, while those of you who've yet to complete your pages have an @ before your names. Please let me know if I had screwed something up or if I've accidentally left someone out.

I did do a huge oopsie earlier: I've stupidly given @BeanieGuy page 56, even though that was already completed by @Shabobus in the former half of the jam. Sorry about this massive fuckup! Beanie my mate, in case you've already put a lot of effort into your page and don't want it to go to waste, I think we can have two versions of the same page just for lulz. If, however, you didn't have much time to work on your page, I could give you page 60, since our good friend and ally @Bardle-B Jones , can no longer jam with us for the forseeable time. Alternatively, I could give you page 82, Let me know if any of those options jive with you.

Okay, I'll try to write some private reminders again to see who still wants to jam and who has second thoughts. Thank you for your patience, everyone!

Last edited:

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, finally got off my ass and finished my page.
WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS
View attachment 995410

I get Wild a Lot in these fan jams, so I've made it my mission to make him stupider in each appearance.
Goddamn this is fine, well done sir!

I dunno what Sonichu's doing under the table to Rosey, but she seems a bit shocked by it all. Nice drinking straw of fail too!

Reactions: Super Colon Blow

mertyville

Bill Gates wants to save us from Corona-chan...?
kiwifarms.net
WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS
View attachment 995410

I get Wild a Lot in these fan jams, so I've made it my mission to make him stupider in each appearance.
So glad I didn't take a sip of my coffee while looking at this. The Twitter part was hilarious.

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS
View attachment 995410

Zap my man, you've just created one of the funniest pages in a jam that was already chock full of sidebusters. I love all the funny stuff you've managed to stuff in: Chrissy's speech taking place in front of a McDonald's, Sonichu abusing Rosechu's hind quarters, Alison having absolutely no shits to give, Patti being an actual ghost dog, Wild obsessing over Bionic so hard he mistakes his basket ball for Simonla's egg, all great stuff! Oh, and it's really nicely drawn too.

Some update, my fellow Kiwis! As I've said before, I wanted to give some extra time to the people tackling the pages from this half of the jam, but I feel like it's time to shift gears again, Some kiwis have replied to me expressing them still wanting to finish their pages or informing me they can no longer participate, but there were still a few Kiwis who've yet to reply. I'm partially (mostly) to blame for not giving a fix deadline due to me not getting to spend as much time at KF as I would've wanted to, but I think it's time to free up the pages of those who either can't participate anymore or have yet to reply. In case you see your page being offered up here and you still want to finish it, you can still reclaim it if the page's still free (or you can talk it out with its new jammer).

So without further ado, here are some pages in need of some reinterpreting:

page 61 hopeless_artist
page 66
page 69 _blank_
page 72
page 73
page 74

The first half of this jam also has a few pages that need to be adopted, and there's also the Amish pages, so there's plenty to do for those who want to jam some more. Oh, and I've finally updated the OP with the latest pages from @TatsunoKuri , @_blank_ and @Zap Rowsdower . Sorry I couldn't do it sooner and thank you for your patience!

I also did a parody of the cover art of Sonichu 10:

You can also all do your own takes on the cover if you feel like it, I think it'd be pretty fun if we could make a montage of all the spoof cover as the actual cover art for this jam. And, of course, there's still the final pages of issue 10 that'd be great if we could cover once we finish up all the previous ones.

Oh, and if you need something a little different, @Cedric_Eff is also hosting his own comic jam revolving around Ultimate Sonic, Ian Flynn's less-that-stellar fan comic that tried to be a hip'n'cool reimagining of everybody's favorite autism-inducing blue furry.

As you can see, there's plenty to do for the artistically inclined Kiwis. Whichever options you might choose I hope you'll have tons of fun with them and we get to see the fantastic stuff you guys create sooner rather than later.

Last edited:

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Zap my man, you've just created one of the funniest pages in a jam that was already chock full of sidebusters. I love all the funny stuff you've managed to stuff in: Chrissy's speech taking place in front of a McDonald's, Sonichu abusing Rosechu's hind quarters, Alison having absolutely no shits to give, Patti being an actual ghost dog, Wild obsessing over Bionic so hard he mistakes his basket ball for Simonla's egg, all great stuff! Oh, and it's really nicely drawn too.

Some update, my fellow Kiwis! As I've said before, I wanted to give some extra time to the people tackling the pages from this half of the jam, but I feel like it's time to shift gears again, Some kiwis have replied to me expressing them still wanting to finish their pages or informing me they can no longer participate, but there were still a few Kiwis who've yet to reply. I'm partially (mostly) to blame for not giving a fix deadline due to me not getting to spend as much time at KF as I would've wanted to, but I think it's time to free up the pages of those who either can't participate anymore or have yet to reply. In case you see your page being offered up here and you still want to finish it, you can still reclaim it if the page's still free (or you can talk it out with its new jammer).

So without further ado, here are some pages in need of some reinterpreting:

page 61
page 66
page 69
page 72
page 73
page 74

The first half of this jam also has a few pages that need to be adopted, and there's also the Amish pages, so there's plenty to do for those who want to jam some more. Oh, and I've finally updated the OP with the latest pages from @TatsunoKuri , @_blank_ and @Zap Rowsdower . Sorry I couldn't do it sooner and thank you for your patience!

I also did a parody of the cover art of Sonichu 10:

You can also all do your own takes on the cover if you feel like it, I think it'd be pretty fun if we could make a montage of all the spoof cover as the actual cover art for this jam. And, of course, there's still the final pages of issue 10 that'd be great if we could cover once we finish up all the previous ones.

Oh, and if you need something a little different, @Cedric_Eff is also hosting his own comic jam revolving around Ultimate Sonic, Ian Flynn's less-that-stellar fan comic that tried to be a hip'n'cool reimagining of everybody's favorite autism-inducing blue furry.

As you can see, there's plenty to do for the artistically inclined Kiwis. Whichever options you might choose I hope you'll have tons of fun with them and we get to see the fantastic stuff you guys create sooner rather than later.
I'll take page 69 because I'm 12 and I think the number "69" is hilarious.

Tags
None