Sonichu Sonichu Fan Jam: Director Amenities - Can we tackle this bad boy?

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net

Pepito

This user has been hacked - Hamas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright, fellow Kiwis! The time has come!

Here are the missing pages that need some loving new owners:
04 taken by @Cedric_Eff
05 taken by @Firesharpie
07 taken by @Based Tom Nook
13 taken by @Sexy Senior Citizen
19 taken by @Coelacanth
34 taken by @AsianChris

While the owners of the rest of the ye-to-be-finished pages have replied they'd like to finish their jam till early June, life can always get in the way, so make sure to keep an eye on this little list of orphaned pages. I'll keep it updated in case some of our fellow jammers can't make it.

As always, the first one to call dibs on a particular page has it. At first, only take a single page, if there aren't enough candidates to pick up a page, you can start calling dibs on multiple one.

Thank you and have fun!
I'm taking number 16 if that's ok. I fear for the poor soul that gets 03.

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
I'm taking number 16 if that's ok. I fear for the poor soul that gets 03.
Ooh, that's a good'un! It's all yours!

You guys are just egging me to do it, aren't you?
You can take it if you're feeling particularly masochistic. Then again, I did choose another similarly logorrheal page in the Prideful comic jam, so I'm beginning to build up my tolerance for bullshit...

Last edited:
Reactions: Pepito

Devilish Jack o Lantern

z-list super villan .
kiwifarms.net
Alright, fellow Kiwis! The time has come!

Here are the missing pages that need some loving new owners:
04 taken by @Cedric_Eff
05 taken by @Firesharpie
07 taken by @Based Tom Nook
13 taken by @Sexy Senior Citizen
16 taken by @Pepito
19 taken by @Coelacanth
34 taken by @AsianChris

While the owners of the rest of the ye-to-be-finished pages have replied they'd like to finish their jam till early June, life can always get in the way, so make sure to keep an eye on this little list of orphaned pages. I'll keep it updated in case some of our fellow jammers can't make it.

As always, the first one to call dibs on a particular page has it. At first, only take a single page, if there aren't enough candidates to pick up a page, you can start calling dibs on multiple one.

Thank you and have fun!
I’ll take page 3 , dunno how I will do it but I will do it

Zap Rowsdower

The Canadian Chuck Norris
kiwifarms.net
Finally finished page 8.

Honestly I was dreading this splash panel so I took the easy way out and cleaned up Chris's layout for my convenience. Couldn't make a lot of jokes since there's nothing really going on in this page. Surprisingly the funnest thing to draw were the little devil trolls.

Trilby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Finally finished page 8.

Honestly I was dreading this splash panel so I took the easy way out and cleaned up Chris's layout for my convenience. Couldn't make a lot of jokes since there's nothing really going on in this page. Surprisingly the funnest thing to draw were the little devil trolls.
You did then well! Also love the Chris cameo!

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
Finally finished page 8.

Friggin' A, Zap! You did a great job making Chris-Chan Sonichu look cute and gross at the same time. RIP devil trolls.

• Feels
Reactions: Zap Rowsdower

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net

No word of a lie, I had to rewatch the audiobook version of this page to try and figure out what was going on and what a "tower pack" is.
Still not sure I understand.
But I gave it a go:
Yours might be my favorite depiction of Hobochu... I mean, Collosal Chan yet, he's so bulbous and bouncy! Also love the sytlishly limited color palette, really makes everything pop.

TatsunoKuri

Khorne's less-than-stellar Servant
kiwifarms.net
Are pages 21 and 22 available, perchance? I've been wanting to take a shot at this decade-old demon for years.

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
Are pages 21 and 22 available, perchance? I've been wanting to take a shot at this decade-old demon for years.
Those pages are confirmed to be finished till early June be their respective Kiwis. If they can't finish by then I'll let you know.

Trilby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just realized how tall the 4-Cent Building is. It’s almost the same size as the fucking Yokohama Landmark Tower. The way Chris illustrates the scale of the tower seems off.
Of course Chris has no idea of scale, so of course the 4-Cent HQ is going to be as big as he can fit it on the page.

Reactions: Super Colon Blow
Tags
die null

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino