Sonichu Sonichu Fan Jam: Director Amenities - Can we tackle this bad boy?

Cedric_Eff

No secret, it's the meat. Don't skimp on the meat.
kiwifarms.net
Of course Chris has no idea of scale, so of course the 4-Cent HQ is going to be as big as he can fit it on the page.
Also, saying 500 people working at a building that’s about the size of Landmark Tower and not leasing out space to other businesses must be straining PVCC’s banks.

Bardle-B Jones

The Great and Powerful Nazi Jester
kiwifarms.net
Okay, fine. Give me about a week and I'll see what I can smear on some paper.
@ShittyRecolor I said I'd have it done in a week and instead it took me a month.

I'm a failure of a troll. Please behold my inferior recreation and mock me, as I am deserving of nothing more.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
@ShittyRecolor I said I'd have it done in a week and instead it took me a month.

I'm a failure of a troll. Please behold my inferior recreation and mock me, as I am deserving of nothing more.

A failure, with such a beastly submission? I THINK NOT!!!

There's so much to love here between hambeast Rosechi (I imagine she sounds like Brendaniel's Rouge impression from Sonic High School), that abominable, existentially tormented Sonee, Sonichu living with the dire consequences of hanky panky, and Chris-Chan, but I have to agree with @CWCissey that Magi-Chan absolutely stole the show.

Oh, and awesome music! I should really listen to more Dragonforce.

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
So my page would be done soon.
But here’s the music that would set the mood
Pretty fitting considering CWC's chubominations supposedly gotta go fast. Joe Yellow kinda sounds like the name of Sonichu's gangster persona, kinda like how the Hulk and Wolverine used to infiltrate the seedy underbelly of crime as Mr. Fixit and Patch respectively.

Based Tom Nook

"Thanks much!"
kiwifarms.net
Well, enough with the apologies and delays, I finally got around to getting things done. The entire piece was done inside MS Paint because I don't have any magic markers at my disposal and I am too low IQ to use Photoshop.

Unlike some of you dang creative trolls, I tried to keep my version somewhat faithful to the original. I tried to work with bolder colors than what freehand pencil can provide and draw my own backgrounds instead of pasting the same clipart from my cluttered website., turns out there is a reason why MS Paint is not used for professional art creation.

Even with all of the delays on my end, I really enjoyed being able to work on this project. I have really appreciated all of the artwork from everyone else. Best wishes to those still working on their pages, I can't wait to see the final result.

Cedric_Eff

No secret, it's the meat. Don't skimp on the meat.
kiwifarms.net
Well, enough with the apologies and delays, I finally got around to getting things done. The entire piece was done inside MS Paint because I don't have any magic markers at my disposal and I am too low IQ to use Photoshop.

Unlike some of you dang creative trolls, I tried to keep my version somewhat faithful to the original. I tried to work with bolder colors than what freehand pencil can provide and draw my own backgrounds instead of pasting the same clipart from my cluttered website., turns out there is a reason why MS Paint is not used for professional art creation.

Even with all of the delays on my end, I really enjoyed being able to work on this project. I have really appreciated all of the artwork from everyone else. Best wishes to those still working on their pages, I can't wait to see the final result.
Rad man! Chris is reaction is really good!

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net

Love the anthro-ness of the chus, it really cracks me up for some reason. The devil trolls look pretty chill though, like they're just inviting Chrissy to a radical beach party. Of course OPL has to be a sperg and throw a fit of tard rage...

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
It's that time again!!
Great work as always, Cedric. Billy Mays looks based.

A thousand apologies to @Based Tom Nook for not updating the OP with his submission any sooner. Rest assured, my mistake has been rectified. I'm also gonna send a couple reminders to latecomers who have confirmed them still wanting to finish their pages; after all, mid-June is barely two weeks away. I'll probably also be a lot more active on the thread about Sonichu 10 part 2 as well. Let's hope we can get things going.

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
It's always good to see the drinking straw of fail pulled out of retirement.
The Straw of Fail has a special place in my heart as well, especially for inspiring one of my all-time favorite CWC spoofs:

Heads up, Dooderinos and Dooderinas (remind be to shoot myself for saying that later)! Page 50 is up for grabs!
https://sonichu.com/cwcki/File:SchuComic10P49.jpg

As always, first one to call dibs has it!

EDIT: Page got claimed by the good @Based Tom Nook via PMs. Looking forward to seeing his twist on it!

Tags
die null

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino