Sonichu Sonichu Fan Jam: Director Amenities - Can we tackle this bad boy?

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
We've got a sit'sooayshun on our hand, by juicy brethren! Page 41 is up for grabs:
https://sonichu.com/cwcki/File:SchuComic10P41.jpg

First one to call dibs gets it, though for full transparancy's sake please put your claim on this page via commenting in this thread instead through PMs. Thank you and have fun, whoever decides to tackle this one!

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
Yo mind if I call dibs?
As I said, first to call dibs has it! I really appreciate your activity in the jams, especially with how long it takes to complete them. That being said, I might put a 4-pages-per-kiwi limit on future jams, unless things go south again. I guess it depends whether my fellow Kiwis prefer variety or consistency. Still, have fun with the page!

Last edited:

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
As I said, first to call dibs has it! I really appreciate your activity in the jams, especially with how long it takes to complete them. That being, said, I might put a 4-pages-per-kiwi limit on future jams, unless it things go south again. I guess it depends whether my fellow Kiwis prefer variety or consistency. Still, have fun with the page!
Alrighty!

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's that time again!!
Aw god, your Patti is so cute. And, um, is that a Giant Drinking Straw Of Fail I see? :lit:

Good job making Chris's brain splat into something that's easy to follow and makes perfect sense (can you do some of the ponyfag cpu stuff, so we can understand wtf Chris is rambling on about now?).

@camopattern, great work on making Sonichu look even more terrifying than the live action sonic from the recent doomed film trailers. That little fucker is the kind of nightmare fuel you expect to be lurking under your bed when you were five years old.

Last edited:

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
My page is done!

Awesome page, Coelacanth! I'd say this is how CWC sees his pages in his mind, but I seriously doubt he has the imagination and visualization skills to come up with something this sweet. Love Chrissy's smug expression on the 1st panel, and his relaxed body language really drives home the complete lack of tension and stakes in Sonichu.

Coelacanth

Your local shitposting living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
Awesome page, Coelacanth! I'd say this is how CWC sees his pages in his mind, but I seriously doubt he has the imagination and visualization skills to come up with something this sweet. Love Chrissy's smug expression on the 1st panel, and his relaxed body language really drives home the complete lack of tension and stakes in Sonichu.
Thank you! That's pretty much the sort of feel I go for when remaking pages. Of course I take some liberties, but I try to put down what I think was going through Chris' head while he created each page. Glad to see that I've pulled it off!

UtopiaGuy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SONICHU p29.gif

Okay, dunno if I really captured the CWCster, but I did my best. Originally, I was going to have the Guitar Hero notes all sliding down, stretching out, and turning into the stargate from "2001," and Chris would've been the Starchild at the end, but that got way too complicated. In the end I just did a simple GIF.

Spoiler'd for 'tism protection.

Trilby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Okay, dunno if I really captured the CWCster, but I did my best. Originally, I was going to have the Guitar Hero notes all sliding down, stretching out, and turning into the stargate from "2001," and Chris would've been the Starchild at the end, but that got way too complicated. In the end I just did a simple GIF.

Nice!

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net

This has got to be one of my absolute favorite submissions ever! Love the caricature style you've used for ol' Ricardo here, you've actually managed to make him look like a dopey, yet likable cartoon character instead of the pedophilic serial killer vibes he's giving off on the original page. Even the Gitar of Fail looks great, and people usually mess up the proportions of musical instruments (or that of controllers shaped like one). Last but not least, it's also a GIF, that's an absolute first in our comic jam! Just like @Dollars2010 and @Danskjaevel , I'm so happy I took the time to personally invite you to this collab, I couldn't be any happier with your art.

I have to split and be away from my computer for an hour or so, but after I return my first thing will be to upload your art to the jam's DA gallery and update the thread's OP with a link to it. Once again, thank you for creating such and excellent page! EDIT: done!

Last edited:

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
MISSION: ACCOMPLISHED! Now with 20% more property damage and blood!
Haha, I was looking forward to this one! Really love your style, from the colors to the shapes and the "line artless line art". It's alreally appealing, fun look! Giving Chris a black eye is a great way to slightly de-Mary Suify him and show his pervious battle did have some minor stakes. As someone who appreciates British slang, I also find the choice of onomatopoeia for the teleport in panel 2 amusing, seeing as it's Reldnahc we're talking about here. The last panel is absolute gold though!

TatsunoKuri

Khorne's less-than-stellar Servant
kiwifarms.net
Haha, I was looking forward to this one! Really love your style, from the colors to the shapes and the "line artless line art". It's alreally appealing, fun look! Giving Chris a black eye is a great way to slightly de-Mary Suify him and show his pervious battle did have some minor stakes. As someone who appreciates British slang, I also find the choice of onomatopoeia for the teleport in panel 2 amusing, seeing as it's Reldnahc we're talking about here. The last panel is absolute gold though!
Oh wow, love the art! Also love the thing on Chris’s guitar lol!

Tags
die null

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino