Sonichu Sonichu Fan Jam: Director Amenities - Can we tackle this bad boy?

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Okay Kiwis, I have a little confession to make. I've been a bad man-chicken thing. There was another Kiwi from whom I couldn't get any for of feedback whether they wanted to finish their pages, so I've announced their page orphaned... well, scratch the whole "announced" part, because as soon as I had started to look at the page I got all sorts of idea, and in a despicable instance of greed I've decided to call dibs on the page without offering it to all of you.

I'm ready to take my punishment for my act of gluttony, preferably in the form of drawings of my Kiwisona being flogged and such. In the meantime, I hope my little doodle will manage to compensate somewhat for my dire transgressions:

That Linkara part made me kek

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
You are a bad, bad kiwi.

I flipping love the cuckoo bird callback from the side episode with MLW. Great reference.

Also love how you've represented "stay straight" ultra-man Cwc with his current... "persona". Really brings out his shallow hypocrisy in Avery humorous way.
Kyrie eleison!

Nice to see someone catching those OG references! The sub-episodes are some of OPL's best work as far unintentional humor goes.

I was kinda worried this doodle would end up too similar to my previous submission to this jam, what with a big buff character suddenly appearing and sending someone flying with a single punch and what not, but overall I'm happy with all the little winks I was able to cram in. I was also considering drawing "Meg" as Silvana just wearing a shitty paper mask of her, but I thought it'd be funny to keep up the pretense of this being someone's first experience with the issue, thus not wanting to spoil the later pages. That and the thought Megatron sporting Meg's colors amuses me to no end.

That Linkara part made me kek
This makes me happy! It means my mission was a success.

MerriedxReldnahc

#1 Wogglebug Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fun fact, it wasn't until CWC's freakout over Sonic's BLARMS in Boom that I even realized that Sonic's arms aren't usually blue. Sonic and Amy are the only characters to have weird bald arms in the Sonic universe. For ages all my Sonichu drawings had yellow arms and I have to consciously remember that no, he has the same stupid bald arms as Sonic. So while coloring this at around 11 at night I didn't remember that all the Chaotic Combo have stupid arms so now Magi-Chan Sonichu has PARMS.
468px-SchuComic10P3.jpg
Sonichu jam 10-3.jpg

Shabobus

kiwifarms.net
Fun fact, it wasn't until CWC's freakout over Sonic's BLARMS in Boom that I even realized that Sonic's arms aren't usually blue. Sonic and Amy are the only characters to have weird bald arms in the Sonic universe. For ages all my Sonichu drawings had yellow arms and I have to consciously remember that no, he has the same stupid bald arms as Sonic. So while coloring this at around 11 at night I didn't remember that all the Chaotic Combo have stupid arms so now Magi-Chan Sonichu has PARMS.
It's great to have the massive text walls crushing poor Magi-Chan. The audience can relate to him.

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Oh my GodBearJesus, Chrissy's speech bubble crushing poor Magi is simply magical (no pun intended)! I also love how OPL grabs the poor fucker just as he thought he's finally free to go, not to mention how deranged and perverted Crisshun looks. Fantastic page all around!

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Oh my GodBearJesus, Chrissy's speech bubble crushing poor Magi is simply magical (no pun intended)! I also love how OPL grabs the poor fucker just as he thought he's finally free to go, not to mention how deranged and perverted Crisshun looks. Fantastic page all around!
I agree this is a brilliant way to lampoon CWC's boring textwalls.

Based Tom Nook

"Thanks much!"
kiwifarms.net
Major props for being to make the massive walls of text visually interesting, it's clear Magi-Chan doesn't want anything to do with Crissy's Sonichu Balls.

Tags
die null

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino