Sonichu Sonichu Fan Jam: Prideful - Age of Tard(ines)s - ShittyRecolor tries it: ripping off Blank

Salt Water Taffy

Only bad witches are ugly.
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for not replying sooner, all of you! Live's kept being a giant, abusive bitch. Flickr's also been pissing me off, I think I'll just move the jam within the next day or so to DA.

I've contacted the latecomers one more time. Some of them had some very good looking drafts\sketches, so I wanted to give them one last chance to see if they can finish in a reasonable time, otherwise their pages will be up for grabs soon.

Brave Kiwi @awoo has given up his page for adoption, so first one to call dibs can tackle page 35.

Once again I apologize for my incompetence, hopefully we can get things rolling again soon.
Can I call #35? My schedule's about to open up dramatically this week so an artistic project is just what I need right now.

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
So, I've uploaded all the submitted pages to DA, and also updated the OP to contain link to this new gallery. I'll contact as many fellow Farmers I know on DA I can, but in case you also have a DA account, want me to put a link to your DA account into the description of your comic jam page, or have a preference regarding whether I use your DA name or your KF name, please contact me either here or though my DA accounts.

As for the latecomers, I've sent some reminders in regards of both Prideful and Director Amenities separately. Many people replied to the Director Amenities convo with them being able to finish their pictures till mid\late May, so I'll give them time till then. As for Kiwis who've yet to respond, I'll give them a couple days to do so. If I don't hear anything from them till then, their pages will be put up for grabs. Same goes for Director Amenities.

Last edited:

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
Alright guys, it's time!

A good number of Kiwis have expressed their desire to still want to finish their pages, so they have till early June. as for the rest, they are hereby up for grabs:

28 taken by @Danskjaevel
29 taken by @Cedric_Eff
42 probably taken by me
57 taken by @Cedric_Eff
63 taken by @TatsunoKuri
70 taken by @TatsunoKuri

This is all for now, but other pages might suddenly become poor orphans, so keep an eye out for them! As always, the first Kiwi to call dibs on a page has it, though one Kiwi can only choose a single page. For transparency's sake though, please claim your pages there within this thread instead of via PMs, just so we're all on the same track. I'm open to you guys negotiating, maybe even working together with those of you who want the same page (taking an awesome page out of @Nurse Ratchet ,'s playbook), but the "dibs system" is the initial rule. I myself am considering handling either 42, 57 or 63, though first I'll let you guys choose for yourself.

Director Amenities is up next after I get a little shuteye. Thank you for your patience and have fun!

Last edited:

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
Alright guys, it's time!

A good number of Kiwis have expressed their desire to still want to finish their pages, so they have till early June. as for the rest, they are hereby up for grabs:

This is all for now, but other pages might suddenly become poor orphans, so keep an eye out for them! As always, the first Kiwi to call dibs on a page has it, though one Kiwi can only choose a single page. For transparency's sake though, please claim your pages there within this thread instead of via PMs, just so we're all on the same track. I'm open to you guys negotiating, maybe even working together with those of you who want the same page (taking an awesome page out of @Nurse Ratchet ,'s playbook), but the "dibs system" is the initial rule. I myself am considering handling either 42, 57 or 63, though first I'll let you guys choose for yourself.

Director Amenities is up next after I get a little shuteye. Thank you for your patience and have fun!
Dibs on Page 29 and maybe Page 57 as well, if having a double dib is okay.

Last edited:

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
Dibs on Page 29 and maybe Page 57 as well, if having a double dib is okay.
I'd say choose one for now, and let's see how many people will want to participate within the next few days. If nobody wants to do either of them by Tuesday, you can have both of them.

I decided not to do anymore for a while, want to focus on a few other projects I have going on.
Perfectly understandable, looking forward to some non-Sonichu related Trilby goodness!

Hmmm dibs on page 28!
Gotcha! That page's gonna look real good in your style!

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
Okay, I think I'll take page 42, I've got a good idea for it. @Cedric_Eff , you can take page 57 too like you wanted to if nobody picks it up by Tuesday and you've still got the time. You don't need to overburden yourself though, after all, you're already doing a page on both active comic jams.

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
Okay, I think I'll take page 42, I've got a good idea for it. @Cedric_Eff , you can take page 57 too like you wanted to if nobody picks it up by Tuesday and you've still got the time. You don't need to overburden yourself though, after all, you're already doing a page on both active comic jams.
Ok, I’ll take by Tuesday.

Reactions: ShittyRecolor

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
I call Dibs on Page 57 as well.
It's all yours, Cedric! Thank you for your hard work!

EDIT: i'm tempted on taking page 63 too, just so I have two pages of battle montage is a row. Might try to contact the original Kiwi that was to redraw it one last time just to make sure...

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
My second page is coming along slowly (along with the rest of my Sonichu projects I swear):
View attachment 764793
Reminds me of my first time at a gay parade when I was a teen. As an ally, I swear! It wasn't that bad until the local queen bee faggots started ostracizing and blackmailing my LGBT friends just because their version of being gay didn't line up with that of the queenfags, at which point I said "fuck this shit" and never looked back.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino