Sonichu Sonichu Fan Jam: Prideful - Age of Tard(ines)s - ShittyRecolor tries it: ripping off Blank

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Shit, sorry it took so long... it spent more than a month at 90%:
View attachment 766090
Holy Hell, I'm so glad I didn't put your page up for adaption! I knew it was worth waiting on you. Silvana's stretchy Dhalsim cock is truly a thing to behold! Friggin' love your weird style, really hits close to my philosophy of cartooning. Oh, and more NPCitizens! Glorious!

I can take on page 63 and 70! It'll be good drawing practice!
Awesome, it's great to have someone from the old glory days of Sonichu "fan" works join! I think I'll give you both pages.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shit, sorry it took so long... it spent more than a month at 90%:
View attachment 766090
Oh my god, your Chris is absolutely spectacular. If ever anyone caught the fat balding old man in weird clothes just perfectly, you've done it. And the little details here are great too - Naitsirhac (I can never spell that name) being crushed under a saggy manboob, Silvana's cocktail, and god only knows what that yellow thing is supposed to be that's taking Cera's photo but his builder's butt is hilarious. Bonus lols for the utterly faceless NPCs, cos there's nothing like keeping it real like the original! Awesome work, man!

Hiya Kiwis! I've brought forth, Page 29. Page 57 should be done soon. Cheers!

Look at good'ol Robee Sonichu!
The cute! It burrrrrns! I love Robee's terrible bowlheaded growing-out-the-male-haircut hair, it's just so very troon. I don't know if you meant to have him dressed as the classic troon mistake of "sexy office chic", but that's what he looks like he's wearing - well, either that or a school uniform. Both aren't far wrong for the subject matter, let's be honest...

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
The cute! It burrrrrns! I love Robee's terrible bowlheaded growing-out-the-male-haircut hair, it's just so very troon. I don't know if you meant to have him dressed as the classic troon mistake of "sexy office chic", but that's what he looks like he's wearing - well, either that or a school uniform. Both aren't far wrong for the subject matter, let's be honest...
I just looked at what Robee was wearing on the CWCki and tweaked the design a bit. I used a color mixer online and tried to come up with a yellow color thats somewhat pink, mixing Rosechu's colors with Sonichu's colors.

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
I've got some work down! I'm finding it really easy to frame 63 in a more apocalyptic, horror movie-esque way. BTW: Not done in the slightest, but I just wanted to show some of the progress so far. :3
Awesome, both of your pages are shaping up to be incredible! Love the character acting, what with Jamsta's tryhard cool guy "HEH" shtick and Lolisa's ditzy-yet-subversive good girl vibe (as preferred by the Great Director). The second page is great too, I especially like the blond, mustached Jerkop. He looks like someone straight out of Lost Vikings!

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
I BRING HORROR AND DOOM! And Sonichu pages :3
Friggin' Awesome! You have such a great command over lighting, coloring and shapes, it really makes it a joy to look at your pages. That Tardnado is a sight to behold, the poor Jerkops' despair is practically palpable. Really great choices of colors on Jamsta and Lolisa as well.

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
IT IS HERE!!
Page 57 is now complete! I hope you guys like it! I used a different colouring technique than usual.
\
Great work, really like the panel layout, angles and improved dialogues.

• Winner
Reactions: Cedric_Eff

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I BRING HORROR AND DOOM! And Sonichu pages :3
I love your Jamsta! He's got that cheeky adorable thing going on perfectly. The tardnado with the jerkops looking on like "oh ffs, we're gonna have to clean this up after" is awesome.

IT IS HERE!!
Page 57 is now complete! I hope you guys like it! I used a different colouring technique than usual.
\
See, yours actually has an army that feels real and aggressive. Chris's always made me laugh because it looked like a line of mannequins, some if whom appear to be sharing one giant wig.

That middle finger response is the humour the original desperately needed :lol:

Reactions: ShittyRecolor

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
I love your Jamsta! He's got that cheeky adorable thing going on perfectly. The tardnado with the jerkops looking on like "oh ffs, we're gonna have to clean this up after" is awesome.

See, yours actually has an army that feels real and aggressive. Chris's always made me laugh because it looked like a line of mannequins, some if whom appear to be sharing one giant wig.

That middle finger response is the humour the original desperately needed :lol:
Look carefully and you might find a certain programmer.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino