Sonichu Sonichu Fan Jam: Prideful - Age of Tard(ines)s - ShittyRecolor tries it: ripping off Blank

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Wew lad, drawing this one took a lot longer than it should've! Still, here's another page by ol' Shitty, hope you like it!

Hope you like my original donut steel plot twist!

Accompanying music:

Last edited:

Bardle-B Jones

The Great and Powerful Nazi Jester
kiwifarms.net
Wew lad, drawing this one took a lot longer than it should've! Still, here's another page by ol' Shitty, hope you like it!

Accompanying music:
Jesus Christ, that was horrifying.

:cryblood:

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net

Accompanying music:
Your design of Naitsirhc reminds me of Grappler Baki.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Accompanying music:
It's kind of worrying that you can make Chris so fucking horriffic and yet he's still easily recognisable...

This is a great twist on the boring self-fellating original. That it's more honest only makes it scarier. I fucking love your Sonichu artwork.

Devilish Jack o Lantern

z-list super villan .
kiwifarms.net

Accompanying music:
I will never sleep again

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
Your design of Naitsirhc reminds me of Grappler Baki.
Oh wow, good point! I used to have this character as the protagonist of this extremely cringy Final Fantasy\Berserk\Bastard\DBZ ripoff of a comic book I used to draw when I was 13, an absolute Mary Sue with only sexy weaknesses (I'm too pure hearted for this world, and I'm afraid of setting my dark side free, ughhhh), got a girl-next-door waifu with ginormous boobies, always won with ease and only obviously wrong douchebags ever disliked or disagreed with him. Seeing as how embarrassing this character was in retrospect, I've decided to repurpose him as a stand in for Comic Chris\Naitsirhc just to poke fun of his overbearing perfectness.

It's kind of worrying that you can make Chris so fucking horriffic and yet he's still easily recognisable...

This is a great twist on the boring self-fellating original. That it's more honest only makes it scarier. I fucking love your Sonichu artwork.
Thank you so much! I did try to play up some of Chris' more... signature facial features, like how he barely has a septum or his weird, infected pear-shaped head. I might've gone a bit overboard with the spoopiness, it feels like I've put a lot of my personal grievances and frustrations with the current social and political landscape into this picture. After all, Chris is a train wreck of a human being with delusions of grandeur and follies too much to count. You know he's destined to a bitter fail, and yet you can't look away. In a way, he is a perfect personification of the Clown World we are currently living in, an anachronistic being trapped in selfish, nostalgia-driven self gratification who pretends to be the hero but is merely a symptom of a larger problem.

I will never sleep again
As much as I feel for all of you spooped Kiwis, I can't help but be a little happy. In this age of desensitization I've always thought it was super hard to make something actually scary instead of ending up as an edgy tryhard. I think a good part of the spoop comes from the context of how it reflects on OPL, but it's nice to see my doodles having the intended effect. That being said, I promise I'll ease up on the edge the next time I have a page to redraw.

TatsunoKuri

Khorne's less-than-stellar Servant
kiwifarms.net
I love your Jamsta! He's got that cheeky adorable thing going on perfectly. The tardnado with the jerkops looking on like "oh ffs, we're gonna have to clean this up after" is awesome.

See, yours actually has an army that feels real and aggressive. Chris's always made me laugh because it looked like a line of mannequins, some if whom appear to be sharing one giant wig.

That middle finger response is the humour the original desperately needed :lol:
Well, Jamsta would definitely try being "Hip" like Sonic. Think Poochie. As for the 'nado, I went for some hopeless terror, all while the narrator says the Jerkops are "paralyzed", despite the very clear carnage. The very clear advantage that only a fraction of the Combo have vs the armed but not-as-magically-inclined Jerkops. It would be a total massacre.

As for the music:
for page 63

Last edited:

Pepito

This user has been hacked - Hamas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Accompanying music:
Wow, man, super Kronembergy, I love it!

Salt Water Taffy

Only bad witches are ugly.
kiwifarms.net
And mine (sorry this took so long and is not that good!)
View attachment Sonichu 12 Page 35 Really Finished.jpg

Still trying to figure out a real style here (and have no idea what I want to do with handling text bubbles). I was originally going to try to make Russel and Cynthia more creepy but I think I accidentally kinda made them actually cute.

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
And mine (sorry this took so long and is not that good!)
View attachment 794801

Still trying to figure out a real style here (and have no idea what I want to do with handling text bubbles). I was originally going to try to make Russel and Cynthia more creepy but I think I accidentally kinda made them actually cute.
Haha, Heather's mehican gibberish cracked be up! Also, I think the first panel would make for a good cover for the comic.

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
Yo! Mine's also super late (and not a patch on a lot of the pages I've seen, wow!) but I finally managed to get it finished, here's page 44 (hope it works) :

Silvana's absolutely adorable here, love that little beauty mark! Plus the aura effect around Magi-Chan is lit.

EDIT:

Got another orphaned page, my fellow jamming Kiwis!
https://sonichu.com/cwcki/File:SchuComic12-1P47.jpg

Is there anyone who'd like to tackle this one?

Last edited:

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yo! Mine's also super late (and not a patch on a lot of the pages I've seen, wow!) but I finally managed to get it finished, here's page 44 (hope it works) :

Never let CWC see this, because he'll bug the shit out of you a la Trickie to do entire comics full of 'fan art' that he'll then sell off as part of his own collection. This is what he wishes Sonichu could be.

I never thought I'd see a Sonichu page that made me like the characters and want to read their story, but you've certainly managed it. I hope you have a page in the next fan jam!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino