Sonichu Sonichu Fan Jam: Prideful - Age of Tard(ines)s - ShittyRecolor tries it: ripping off Blank

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
I could try to bust out some of the extra pages. Maybe 28 and 47 if no one else is doing them?
Thank you for offering a helping hand, though both pages 28 and 47 have been fostered by @Danskjaevel and @TatsunoKuri respectively, and the Kiwis responsible of pages 50 and 67 have also expressed their desire to finish theirs. I'll let you peeps know if any of the four pages get freed up, though.

EDIT: helping hand, Shitty, not helping head. Though I must say, "helping head" does sound like a somewhat palatable metal band name in the spirit of bands like Motöhead, Machinehead, Diamond Head, the works.

Last edited:

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was so much text to parse through, but I think I pulled something good together.
Is that a Sonichu in puppy play getup? With Rosechu in ridiculous underwear? It is, right? :heart-full:

Fuck yeah, your Magichan rocks (also semper fi, Alison, for your patience). Someone better get a spade and bucket for Crystel/Cryzel/Chryschan/thing. The heat seems to be getting to her.

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
There was so much text to parse through, but I think I pulled something good together.
Man your story setup compared to Chris’s actually makes more sense and the wording is a bit better than the original! Also even though the Jerkops are getting ready, they’re more obvious here that they mean business.

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
Fucking awesome page! I love all the little details, like the degenerate 'chus, Magi-Chan's shitlordian interruption of Allison, the narrative changes and how Crystal still looks better than Chris despite being a melting abomination.

TatsunoKuri

Khorne's less-than-stellar Servant
kiwifarms.net
Is that a Sonichu in puppy play getup? With Rosechu in ridiculous underwear? It is, right? :heart-full:

Fuck yeah, your Magichan rocks (also semper fi, Alison, for your patience). Someone better get a spade and bucket for Crystel/Cryzel/Chryschan/thing. The heat seems to be getting to her.
Man your story setup compared to Chris’s actually makes more sense and the wording is a bit better than the original! Also even though the Jerkops are getting ready, they’re more obvious here that they mean business.
Fucking awesome page! I love all the little details, like the degenerate 'chus, Magi-Chan's shitlordian interruption of Allison, the narrative changes and how Crystal still looks better than Chris despite being a melting abomination.

Aw heck, I'm glad ya'll like it! And yeah, it's some bdsm and other outdoor, degenerate shenanigans. As for that massive pile of words... yeah I decided to just cut it down and deliver it in a way that only an egotistical, psychic asshole like Magi-chan would.

Edit: Not to sound greedy, but are there any other pages not claimed? I'll do one last one for this jam.

Last edited:

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
Aw heck, I'm glad ya'll like it! And yeah, it's some bdsm and other outdoor, degenerate shenanigans. As for that massive pile of words... yeah I decided to just cut it down and deliver it in a way that only an egotistical, psychic asshole like Magi-chan would.

Edit: Not to sound greedy, but are there any other pages not claimed? I'll do one last one for this jam.
I'll keep you guys updated in case any more pages get orphaned. Yeah, the two ongoing jams are severely belated at this point, but I'd like to give a chance to people who've stated they haven't given up and are still working on their pages. As much as I like having multiple pages from talented Kiwis such as you and many others, I think it's also important to have a diverse array of various artists. I really hope everyone will be able to finish their pages by early July, after which I may or may not start nuking unfinished pages a littler harder.

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
Have a little heads up wrapped around a dilemma here, my fellow Kiwis: @King n Yellow , whose task was to redraw page 67, has recently contacted me that he had burned out on the project because of making it way too big and detailed, and that he likely needs some time away and won't be able to finish it. Here's a link to the first couple panels of his contribution, I think his style speaks for itself as of why he was one of the Kiwis I had personally contacted to join the jam:
https://imgur.com/a/hB1wOnw

While of course an orphaned page calls for a new jamster, I also think it'd be a shame to leave this great art go to waste, so I have a little proposal for you all: if you're okay with it, you could finish these panels in you own style rather than starting out from scratch. I've also asked King if he'd be up for working together with a Kiwi, but he's yet to respond. If any of you think it'd be fun to use King's art as a basis for finishing the page, I'd love to see the result, but of course you can just redraw the page entirely if that's more up your alley. In the case of the latter, I'll just add King's art to the fabled "extra gallery" section of the jam I intend on creating once it's finished.

Thank you all, and take care!

TatsunoKuri

kiwifarms.net
Have a little heads up wrapped around a dilemma here, my fellow Kiwis: @King n Yellow , whose task was to redraw page 67, has recently contacted me that he had burned out on the project because of making it way too big and detailed, and that he likely needs some time away and won't be able to finish it. Here's a link to the first couple panels of his contribution, I think his style speaks for itself as of why he was one of the Kiwis I had personally contacted to join the jam:
https://imgur.com/a/hB1wOnw

While of course an orphaned page calls for a new jamster, I also think it'd be a shame to leave this great art go to waste, so I have a little proposal for you all: if you're okay with it, you could finish these panels in you own style rather than starting out from scratch. I've also asked King if he'd be up for working together with a Kiwi, but he's yet to respond. If any of you think it'd be fun to use King's art as a basis for finishing the page, I'd love to see the result, but of course you can just redraw the page entirely if that's more up your alley. In the case of the latter, I'll just add King's art to the fabled "extra gallery" section of the jam I intend on creating once it's finished.

Thank you all, and take care!
If I may be so bold, I'd like to take a crack at it and keep the spirit of KiY's designs alive. Sadly, I don't have access to page 67.

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net

TatsunoKuri

kiwifarms.net
I bring you progress, after many, many hold-ups and art-blocks! It's nowhere near done, but just want to throw a WIP out there to show y'all that I'm not throwin' in the towel.
Sonichu12page67WIPS.png

Danskjaevel

Dark rum connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Heyy there people!

After countless delays (very sorry about that) I finally managed to finish page 28! I hope you like it. The format is a bit unusual in shape, as you can see, and pretty small in size, ca 18 x 19,5 cm.

This is just a picture I took of it, I might get access to a scanner tomorrow, but not too sure about that yet. Updating this post in case I get to scan it, otherwise I'll have to wait until next Friday (when I can use my home scanner again!).

SchuComic12-1P28.jpg

SonichuFanJamPridefulPage28.jpg

All of this is canon by the way.

Edit:
SonichuFanJamPridefulPage28scan.jpg

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino